Bring them home-Hailey's Uncle Speaks out-2011, March 23rd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would have asked him if he heard what she did with Haileys stuff.

I'd love to know if it's all boxed up or if her clothes are still hanging in the closet. Or if she even has anything that Hailey would need if she were to come back.

From January 27 interview with CBS7:

Billie Jean Dunn: "On top of Hailey missing have people saying horrible things and making horrible accusations and after I get Hailey home I'll deal with the slander and the defamation of character. I definitely will".

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

I'm no legal eagle but I think the only way to win a defamation of character case is to first and foremost have character worth defending.

Billie will never admit to anything criminal in nature; she will admit to things like "bad judgment" or "being tricked" or "not knowing SA was a bad guy".

I've got an image of Billie as an extremely crafty, "street smart" little gal who isn't easy to fool, not even for "a minute". I don't think she mistreated Hailey, but I do think she brushed aside any concerns Hailey voiced to her about SA, as she was not about to give him up, nor was she going to let Hailey live with Clint, unless and until it suited her purposes.

Maybe she came in at the end of what happened to Hailey; but if she did, she's been in the driver's seat ever since.

Been trying to figure out for a long time where Shawn might have put her. Ive said before maybe looking somewhere Billie would have wanted her put.

Yes, a pretty place versus "the ugly places" that BD was so verbal about at the searchers appreciation dinner...but where would that be? Somewhere out by the lake would be my guess, but who knows?????

I wish NG would show the pix of Hailey's room that local media showed us BEFORE it was cleaned up to prove a lot more was done to it then just a bit of picking up or whatever similar 'minor' claim made by BD..Why she would downplay this is beyond me but it fits the pattern does it not?

Then I want NG to ask her WHY was the mattress on the floor? Is that something LE did during a warrant search or was that how it always was?

We can clearly see the sheet was OFF the bed..BD said she gave it to LE to help them track H's scent but logic says LE is running tests on it, as they should, but why not also take the mattress? At that time it was 'supposedly' being treated as a 'runaway' case only but when it became a 'criminal' case too why not go back for it? There's always the chance the sheet was washed before LE got there or better still it was changed..Either way the mattress would help them far more then just the sheet..We all know what they're looking for so no need to spell it out..I wish we could get an answer cos it's really bugging me & it could provide more evidence against SA.

Someone a few pages back asked about Kimster's post ...

Back in the beginning of the case, media panned across Hailey's room, her mattress was on the floor, not on a bed frame. That always struck me as weird.

Excuse my manners....Thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to give us a play by play of the show. I ate a whole box of heavenly butter creme cookies while reading your posts. The faster I read, the faster I ate.
Thank Ya'll!

Excuse my manners....Thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to give us a play by play of the show. I ate a whole box of heavenly butter creme cookies while reading your posts. The faster I read, the faster I ate.
Thank Ya'll!

I ate two bowls of strawberries wishing they were butter creme cookies, thanks to 10 pounds that came from someplace :(

They need to make an arrest soon so we can tear away from puters or we will all need new jeans.

Thank Ya'll!

Shut up, truth, I don't have cookie one in the house, now I want one.

Someone a few pages back asked about Kimster's post ...

Back in the beginning of the case, media panned across Hailey's room, her mattress was on the floor, not on a bed frame. That always struck me as weird.

that was me ;) thanks for that info, I did do some googling, and I wasn't able to come up with anything. I wonder if it was possible that the police may have moved it when searching her room when she was reported missing? Maybe looking for notes/diary/something under the mattress? In my search I found portions of the search warrant that noted things that were not missing from her room (ipod, cash, etc.), it would strike me as odd if they didn't note that her mattress was on the floor in a search warrant? I dunno.
Thank you for the information though :) I appreciate it since it is the first time I have read or heard about it.

Bee talking source about BD painting....... BD has painted, changed curtains and rearranged furniture..... redecorating Hailey's room and it is not appropriate for a 13 yr old room.....prob won't be Hailey's room anymore

This just TICKS me RIGHT OFF!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Redecorating Hailey's room. Man that is not going to go over well with jurors if she is arrested. :nono: Billie has lost all touch with reality. Truly

Shut up, truth, I don't have cookie one in the house, now I want one.

Ruh-Ro...when that happens to me, (no cookies in the house) I have to go make pancakes. The Sweet Tooth MUST be satisfied!!!! Ummmm these look good!
:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

Redecorating Hailey's room. Man that is not going to go over well with jurors if she is arrested. :nono: Billie has lost all touch with reality. Truly

I truly feel Miss Billie lost that touch, the minute she met Shawn.

According to RC, the redecoration of H's room is not in the vein/theme of a teenager's room. H's 13. Is Billie expecting her to return when she's a young adult (rhetorical question)?

I don't know why she does anything she does. I was simply trying to think of a reason why Billie would redecorate Hailey's room. I didn't hear Richie elaborate on how the room was done, only that he'd heard it was changed up.

I don't understand, I really don't. I recall back in the begining of Caylee's case, CA had said she washed Caylee's sheets on a weekly basis, eventhough Caylee was missing. I remember how so many of the Mom's here found that so disturbing that she would wash Caylee's sweet scent away. I can't remember now who the poster was but she said if it had been her daughter that was missing, there was no way she would laundry those sheets, that everynight she would curl up with them and soak in her baby's smell. That touched me then and it comes back again. I don't know how BD could do this. If she really had hope Hailey was coming home, redecorating Hailey's room would have been something they could have done together.
I wish I knew the "theme" of this room.

For those that follow Kyron's case, you will remember that his mother, Desiree, has not even made his bed from the last night that he spent with her. This is what a mother does.

I have a friend whose sons were messing around with a gun one day and the oldest one accidentally shot and killed the youngest one. The younger one had eaten at McDonalds earlier in the day and he had left his hamburger wrapper, the French fry container, and the empty cup in the room and to this day, it's still there. She refuses to throw it away. This was 13 years ago when this happened. She said she just can't part with it because that was one of the last things that he had touched.

That said, I think this is another one of those things that makes Billie look so completely guilty and it won't be soon enough for them to find Hailey and put her behind bars with her "awesome" boyfriend.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member