Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok watched it, Redwood said there is no clear definitive proof she is dead

What's the difference between clear and definitive?

LOL

Poor Redwood, he is only saying the dogs didnt prove anything , well dogs don't prove anything, they indicate

clear definitive proof is a bloody body being found!!

You forgot to mention that he said that he believes there is a strong possibility of Madeleine being alive and he is asking the public to look for her, using her image, which is on the met police website.

The other side of the investigation which is currently running, and this is the PJ independent investigation in Oporto in Portugal, is also assuming that Madeleine has been abducted.
It is believed the PJ team in Oporto uncovered shortcomings in the initial investigation conducted by their counterparts in the Algarve and were now actively pursuing the theory that Madeleine McCann was abducted from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. Helena Monteiro and her four-man team of detectives, who were handed the case due to their expertise and neutrality, having never worked on it before, are also reported to be keen on speaking to a number of people who were never questioned during the first investigation led by inspectors in the Algarve.
http://theportugalnews.com/news/portugal-orders-re-opening-of-madeleine-case/29711

If anyone finds a breaking news link on this case you can alert a moderator and it will be posted. This thread has once again turned into general discussion and attacking one another.

From the link

Former GP Kate, 45, revealed in her book about Madeleine’s abduction that she had discovered five cases of British children being sexually attacked in their beds while on holiday.

Does anyone else find this odd? Why are only the British children being sexually attacked?

I never thought a burglar/pedophile cared about nationality. I'm guessing Praia de Luz have tourists from all over the world. It's known for its tourist industry.

Why are British kids being targeted?

So the source of this information is an anonymous business woman renting a villa????

"The woman, who does not wish to be named"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burglars come in and steal your stuff and sometimes you don’t know about it until you wake up in the morning.”

They steal stuff. This anonymous woman doesn't mention stealing children. As far as I know no "stuff" was stolen from McCann apartment.

I am sure the constant fear of an investigation is the effect it will have on TOURISM. If you scratch deep enough, there will always be more concern about money-not lives.

They steal stuff. This anonymous woman doesn't mention stealing children. As far as I know no "stuff" was stolen from McCann apartment.

Seems like the same old story with uncorroborated claims sourced to "random woman renting a villa". A slightly new twist to otherwise old news

the scoop on the "secret" file. IMO needs to be from a credible source. Not an unnamed business woman who was likely found walking down the street.

My understanding was that Portugal LE was sharing their secret file with Scotland Yard.

"A secret dossier on burglars kept by Portuguese police is being shown to Scotland Yard detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann"

The comment from the anon. woman was just that it had been going on for years. Not about the "secret file."

Salem

That was my understanding. The anon woman acted like she new of the break in's and they were common knowledge.

It's been insinuated that SY, FBI, and others were staging a cover up, it appears now that maybe Portugal was doing the covering up. I wonder why? Tourist activity? Moo

Why would something so vital be kept secret? Any idea's? This may not fit the M's guilty scenario, but does anyone have any clue? Would love this case solved regardless of the guilty party. The only thing I can think of, is the big wigs were in on it and possibly profiting from the molestation, or joining in on it. Or they feared loss of revenue from tourist activities? Why British children?

Why would something so vital be kept secret? Any idea's? This may not fit the M's guilty scenario, but does anyone have any clue? Would love this case solved regardless of the guilty party. The only thing I can think of, is the big wigs were in on it and possibly profiting from the molestation, or joining in on it. Or they feared loss of revenue from tourist activities? Why British children?

Or it's a fabrication....

But what if it's not? Seems legit, why would you think that? I think all avenues should be investigated to bring Madeleine home, not just my theories.

Because the same theories have been rehashed since Madeleine disappeared. Burglaries , gypsies etc

It's hard to believe it took them 7 years to obtain a "secret " dossier. IMO if there was any validity to the latest news it should have been discovered years ago.

Do we think SY is that stupid not to investigate that possibility when Madeleine disappeared? Instead they started pointing fingers at innocent people - Murat was the scapegoat.

Apparently Kate even wrote it in her book from the link posted above. I haven't read her book but I believe it was released 4 years ago?? She mentions British kids being sexually assaulted. Really? How does she know this if it was so secret?

I think it is likely that there was no intruder. However it appears that, for whatever reason
SY felt this case deserved another look. Even if they intended to ultimately charge the parents I can see that they would want to go through every possible scenario, including the idea of child molesting burglars (which is pretty bizarre whether or not the children are all Britttish).

I have made fun of SY on their handling of this but, at this point, I am wondering if there really is something here. Because if there isn't they are going to look like total idiots.

<modsnip> unlike other cases where I have 100% confidence in my belief, I would say at this point I have reasonable doubt. Maybe there really is something to this.

If the m's were made aware in Portugal of these assaults, that doesn't necessary mean SY would be given information. It's sounds like Kates claims are now being confirmed. Moo. I think they are closing in on the perps. I hope Madeleine is alive.

If the m's were made aware in Portugal of these assaults, that doesn't necessary mean SY would be given information. It's sounds like Kates claims are now being confirmed. Moo. I think they are closing in on the perps. I hope Madeleine is alive.

Why wouldn't they be made aware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member