British detectives fly to Portugal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think the Portuguese appear to be uncooperative ? They reopened the case and were willing to work with the British so what's really going on?

Are they not on the same page?

The member who posted "who's on first" was spot on.

There is a disconnect somewhere. I think the Portuguese think the 3 burglar theory is waste of time/resources. They could be looking at other potential suspects.

IMO

According to Sapphire SY, & Portugal are working together against the M's. SY are smiling and happy about to swoop in and arrest the M's. Still waiting on any kind of info. to support that theory.

The major hurdle in this case is lack of evidence.

If we go with the parents done it, there was a ton of evidence but results were inconclusive.

If we go with the abduction theory, all we have is an open window and a few eye witnesses who saw a man carrying a child. Could have been Madeleine or could have been a parent carrying their own child (as was the case with the Tanner sighting).

If we go with Madeleine wandering off, I was told the gates were locked and she would have been found by now. (I'm not sure)

Then we have all other theories burglars, gypsies, bus driver, staff management and a now deceased tractor man.

I think given all of the above, one would stick with the KISS theory and statistics.

I'm not in a position to point fingers at anyone at this time. Madeleine needs to be found and justice needs to be served. Sadly after 7 years it will be tough.

Just to clarify as one who does not believe there was an intruder, I do not believe that SY is closing in on the McCann's. I think they truly are a bunch of blithering idiots.

No surprise there, I don't generally have a high opinion of LE although I do not claim to be very knowledgeable about Brittish LE as an American.

It seems to me that SY is, in fact, saying they have cleared the McCann's.

Blithering idiots.

Also, just to clarify, I don't think the McCann's deliberately murdered Madeleine.
I think they were just irresponsible parents (well that we all know) and may have overdone the medication. Still criminally responsible to be sure, but not a planned murder.

I aslo do not think the Tapas group knows that, and is deliberately covering for them.

Since the case has been revisited by SY and PJ teams there was not a single article or a note suggesting that they suspect Madeleine's parents in any way..

There is even opposite, a clear clarification by DCI Redwood that they are actually not suspecting the parents..

:
Since the case has been revisited by SY and PJ teams there was not a single article or a note suggesting that they suspect Madeleine's parents in any way..

There is even opposite, a clear clarification by DCI Redwood that they are actually not suspecting the parents..

To think that if SY or PJ had the mccanns or anyone else in sight would make them say they are suspects is silly

police do not say who their suspects are (that's why the weeks on end paper reports of who they are are a load of rubbish)

The Portuguese police were crowing the mccanns are not suspects and a few weeks after made them arguidos ie suspects

I am not saying SY have them as suspects, no one can know, but neither can anyone say they have been cleared

The major hurdle in this case is lack of evidence.

If we go with the parents done it, there was a ton of evidence but results were inconclusive.

If we go with the abduction theory, all we have is an open window and a few eye witnesses who saw a man carrying a child. Could have been Madeleine or could have been a parent carrying their own child (as was the case with the Tanner sighting).

If we go with Madeleine wandering off, I was told the gates were locked and she would have been found by now. (I'm not sure)

Then we have all other theories burglars, gypsies, bus driver, staff management and a now deceased tractor man.

I think given all of the above, one would stick with the KISS theory and statistics.

I'm not in a position to point fingers at anyone at this time. Madeleine needs to be found and justice needs to be served. Sadly after 7 years it will be tough.

cases are solved even thirty years later, it takes WILL and evidence

Police normally do not brief suspects on the case or declare them innocent and not under investigation to the world. Can anyone recall such an incident?

I don't know what evidence, I'm not privy to that info. Apparently from what's been released they want phone records, bank statements ect......

Police normally do not brief suspects on the case or declare them innocent and not under investigation to the world. Can anyone recall such an incident?

Can you link me to something Whch says sy or pj or any er force has said the mccanns are innocent? Ta

post the link here and discuss it AS IS.

(no inuendo-no blogs-no extraneuous talk- NO RUMOR)

links only folks and that means current links. Not links to blogs or talk shows or the case files that can be found peppered in this forum: this thread is for current breaking news. It will be locked until we see something happen. If anyone happens to see anything occur alert this thread and it will be opened for CURRENT DISCUSSION. (not past and that would include bashing the PARENTS)

bumping up:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cases are solved even thirty years later, it takes WILL and evidence

Yes I understand cases are solved years later. They lack evidence in this case. If all they have are phone calls made by three alleged burglars, is that enough for arrests and conviction? I don't think so.

Can you link me to something Whch says sy or pj or any er force has said the mccanns are innocent? Ta

The parents of Madeleine McCann told by PJ they were not the suspects
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-told-no-2592011

DCI Andy Redwood from Scotand Yard says clearly in this video that the parents are not the suspects : "Neither her parents or any of the members of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsP9EVG4XHY&feature=youtu.be

He also said that there is no proof that Madeleine is dead and is urging the public to look for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443