Brittany Murphy Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he doesn't want one. He's afraid of being charged in her death. I think they know about the drugs. He was in the hospital in cardiac arrest last month due to it. She's dead prematurely and it could have been a murder so it important to do an autopsy.

It is widely rumored that he has a massive drug issue and that he supplied them both.

I was diagnosed with diabetes on Friday. I hope this wasn't diabetes related. :eek:
Dan not to worry about your diagnoses, people live very long lives with diabetes. :blowkiss:
I think it was drug related just look at her she is a waif.

I struggle with diabetes and my weight. lost a total of 70lbs almost 10 years ago. I am 110lbs. BUT...I can gain ten pounds in a week easily if I am not careful...and like many who have lost a good bit of weight..I have difficulties with any extra weight on my frame. If I gain five lbs..I strictly reduce my intake until gone...works to keep it off...does not keep my family happy. I would bet that Brittany is about 15 lbs lighter in that last pic than I, putting her at 95lbs or less. She is petite like me..I believe her height is 5'3", I am 5'4". Weight and food is a tough issue...worse if you are in Hollywood and they say you are fat and here...take this..it keeps the weight off..boom you are hooked.

I am so sorry to hear that...If you need anything you know where to find me. :)

Pretty widely known rumors that Brittany had a drug issue. Some sites opined that her husband did not curb the habit but accelerated it.

Before we all jump to drug and anorexia issues - lets think about an underlying heart condition first:

Some specific causes of sudden cardiac death in young people include:

■Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). This is a disease in which the heart muscle (myocardium) becomes abnormally thick, making it harder for the heart to pump blood. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, while usually not fatal in most people, is the most common cause of heart-related sudden death in people under 30. It's the most common cause of sudden death in athletes. HCM often goes undetected.

■Coronary artery abnormalities. Sometimes people are born with heart arteries (coronary arteries) that are connected abnormally to the heart. The arteries can become compressed during exercise and not provide proper blood flow to the heart.

■Long QT syndrome (LQTS). Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is an inherited heart rhythm disorder that can cause fast, chaotic heartbeats. The rapid heartbeats, caused by changes in the part of your heart that causes it to beat, may lead to fainting, which can be life-threatening. In some cases, your heart's rhythm may be so erratic that it can cause sudden death. Young people with long QT syndrome have an increased risk of sudden death.
There are many other causes of sudden cardiac death in young people. They usually affect the structure of the heart or the heart's electrical system.

My heart is with the family without all the wild rumors :(

Mel

Okay. I have no idea whether you are disagreeing with me.
So we've got:

Foul Play?

Substances?

Other?

If everyone knew he did drugs and supplied her with them, why would he care that an autopsy not be done? He may have something else to hide.

Before we all jump to drug and anorexia issues - lets think about an underlying heart condition first:

Some specific causes of sudden cardiac death in young people include:

■Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). This is a disease in which the heart muscle (myocardium) becomes abnormally thick, making it harder for the heart to pump blood. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, while usually not fatal in most people, is the most common cause of heart-related sudden death in people under 30. It's the most common cause of sudden death in athletes. HCM often goes undetected.

■Coronary artery abnormalities. Sometimes people are born with heart arteries (coronary arteries) that are connected abnormally to the heart. The arteries can become compressed during exercise and not provide proper blood flow to the heart.

■Long QT syndrome (LQTS). Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is an inherited heart rhythm disorder that can cause fast, chaotic heartbeats. The rapid heartbeats, caused by changes in the part of your heart that causes it to beat, may lead to fainting, which can be life-threatening. In some cases, your heart's rhythm may be so erratic that it can cause sudden death. Young people with long QT syndrome have an increased risk of sudden death.
There are many other causes of sudden cardiac death in young people. They usually affect the structure of the heart or the heart's electrical system.

My heart is with the family without all the wild rumors :(

Mel

That's why you do an autopsy. But her husband didn't want one. Why do you think? Covering up something perhaps.

It's also a disease. Lots of women are either overweight like me or anorexic like Brittany. Two extremes of the same thing. Eating disorders are not necessarily caused by Hollywood but rather something a girl had to begin with. I remember being 10 and bulimic not because I wanted to lose weight but because I had a big problem with food and would overeat to the point of throwing up.

Of course I realize that many DO have a food disorder. I have worked with people who have them.
But for many on the big screen it is about the camera, and the camera does put at least 10 pounds on you.
I am not fat I am am 15 pounds overweight, (FAT for me for sure), but on film right now, I look like a house.
If I was an actress I would have to be purging for a month. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If everyone knew he did drugs and supplied her with them, why would he care that an autopsy not be done? He may have something else to hide.

You have got to be kidding. Rumors are one thing. Autopsy (toxicology) is quite another.

You have got to be kidding. Rumors are one thing. Autopsy (toxicology) is quite another.

And he could be charged for supplying her if the autopsy proves she died due illegal drugs.

Of course he doesn't want one. He's afraid of being charged in her death. I think they know about the drugs. He was in the hospital in cardiac arrest last month due to it. She's dead prematurely and it could have been a murder so it important to do an autopsy.

Well, unless he forced her to use the drugs, I don't really see how it could be murder.
I do find it odd that he didn't want an autopsy....he already knows what most likely killed her...the probable drug use. So sad.
If I was her Mom, I would demand answers.
I will never understand why these celebrities fall into such bad drug use. I guess money doesn't buy happiness.

I was diagnosed with diabetes on Friday. I hope this wasn't diabetes related. :eek:

Steely,

So sorry to hear that...take care of yourself.

DD (a mom of a daughter diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at age 5)

Of course I realize that many DO have a food disorder. I have worked with people who have them.
But for many on the big screen it is about the camera, and the camera does put at least 10 pounds on you.
I am not fat I am am 15 pounds overweight, (FAT for me for sure), but on film right now, I look like a house.
If I was an actress I would have to be purging for a month. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You have a point. So sad they have to also worry about the added camera weight.

Well, unless he forced her to use the drugs, I don't really see how it could be murder.
I do find it odd that he didn't want an autopsy....he already knows what most likely killed her...the probable drug use. So sad.
I will never understand why these celebrities fall into such bad drug use. I guess money doesn't buy happiness.

It depends. If she died before she was in the shower or if she drowned and had too much to be conscious, then he could be charged. We have to find out what killed her. I'm thinking it was an overdose and drowning.

Wow. Cardiac arrest in someone so young? She lost a lot of weight since when she started out, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

I bet it did. Now whether they determine she used illegal drugs or rx weight loss drugs or was just anorexic, that will be the question. She has lost alot of weight by the pictures I have seen from then and now. All of these scenarios will or could potentially lead to cariac arrest. Remember Karen Carpenter?

I try and hold off judging about someone's weight because all peeps are made different. My 27 year old daughter is 5'2" and thin and she has always been petite. It bothers her when others comment about her being too small and unhealthy. Her red haired temper will flare and whe will ask the person if they would comment to an over weight person about their health. My Granny (RIP), my Mom and I are all petite as well. (we are like Hobbits, LOL)

But I remember Brittany having curves a few years back. that's why these recent pics are so shocking to me. There must be an underlying reason, regardless if it's health issues or drugs or both.

Shame on her hubby if he was supplying her with drugs. That's not love...

MOO

I imagine by now any drug he has has been flushed.
It will not be easy to prove anything JMHO
But I agree that an autopsy has to be done so that at least the public will know the truth.
MAYBE just maybe it will scare the chit out of a few and they will go eat.

I try and hold off judging about someone's weight because all peeps are made different. My 27 year old daughter is 5'2" and thin and she has always been petite. It bothers her when others comment about her being too small and unhealthy. Her red haired temper will flare and whe will ask the person if they would comment to an over weight person about their health. My Granny (RIP), my Mom and I are all petite as well. (we are like Hobbits, LOL)

But I remember Brittany having curves a few years back. that's why these recent pics are so shocking to me. There must be an underlying reason, regardless if it's health issues or drugs or both.

Shame on her hubby if he was supplying her with drugs. That's not love...

MOO

But if your daughter was always the same it can be annoying for sure.
This is not the same at all :no:
Britney, Lohan, Angelina, Kelly Rippa were not waifs;
They were perfect, lean with a little meat on them.
NOW They look scary, should be made into halloween scare crow....

Her actual cause of death was abuse of synthroid, a thyroid hormone to regualte metabolism and organ function. Too much causes heart issues and cardiac arrest. Byproduct of an eating or body dysmorphic disorder.

Yikes - I had never heard this - I actually have a prescription for synthroid but don't take it.

I think Hollywood is hurting them all.
If only they would hire girls with a pound of flesh the others would eat too. :crazy:

I was very proud of Jennifer Love Hewitt after the photos of her in a bikini came out. I wish more actresses would embrace what they have an not be ashamed of it.

My neighbor used to give me Star (or Enquirer) magazine - there was a time I stopped taking it because I was so disgusted with the "fat" pictures and how it focused on it in almost every issue. I was so ticked I wrote them a nasty letter which I doubt they published. It's these rags that made these girls have eating disorders; and want them to get plastic surgery. It's disgusting what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela