Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think MJ planted the dna evidence.

From dealing with children for many years, I have found that 'step-by-step' instuctions are almost always needed to insure that a task is performed properly. I don't think MJ explained what to do with the baggie after planting the dna evidence. This is one huge oversight that hopefully, will help to convict him and to bring justice for Brooke.

What I read in the affidavits is that he told JUVENILE 1 to get semen from JUVENILE 2 and contain it in a baggie.

I didn't see where JUVENILE 1 actually planted it.

How could someone else's DNA help convict him? The only way that came to light is due to JUVENILE 1 confessing to LE about Jacques plot. Without that it's still not Jacques' DNA. LE could've gotten JUVENILE 1's confession to knowledge of Jacques' plot to kidnap (that he now stands accused of) Brooke with or without the semen or baggie.

Jacques threatened to kill JUVENILE 1 and her Mother. His training was the same as a bank robber who sticks an AK47 in a bank tellers face to "train" her to hand over the money.

I give up! I didn't mean to imply that it was something she enrolled in voluntarily! I will no longer post anything regarding AR.

I'm sorry, I don't understand this post..your point here is?

Please let the moderators do the moderating. They did nothing wrong but ask for email to be able to share a file that everyone has and is posted here that she is having trouble opening.

This rule does not apply to the post you quoted.

Okay, I'm sorry.

Does anyone have a copy of Denise's affidavit info that is not redacted? The only one I found her whole testimony is blacked out. Could someone post a link to a copy of Denise's affidavit?
My dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
I would like one also. I just checked the link to read all of the emails again and there are many blacked out. I was looking for the "Pi**ed mouth email to point something out and I cannot see it.

Does anyone have the exact wording of all of the sentences pertaining to that?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I hope Brookes father & stepmother sue the pants off the state of Vermont, if this is the case. I am so outraged at the laws in this state, makes me want to go to Montpelier and B**chslap every single one of those idiots sitting in office!
There is nothing ood or logical about this case but I will express my opinion about the state of Vermont. This state as well a many others have many problems with their laws. When all is said and done, the parents have to take blame onto their shoulders before placing it elsewhere. Even Brooks's father made a statement that he was aware of MJ, but he said that Brooke liked to go over there to see her cousins and if Brooke's mother approved of her going to their house, spending te night and allowing MJ to even drop her off at the store that last morning then he go do nothing about it. Hog wash! In this time of sorrow for an innocent little girl that lived such a short time we also have to feel sorrow for her family. I can not blame her mother or the state more than anyone else. Everyone in Brooke's life has to look to themselves.

There is too much we don't know.

We don't know if AR knew what Jacques wanted Juvenile 2's semen for.

We don't know if Juvenile 2 knew or suspected of AR's relationship with Jacques.

We don't know if Juvenile 2 was at the Jacques house, waiting outside, as AR says in her statment or not.

We don't know if Juvenile 2 was or was not aware of photos being taken with hiim and AR together.

Juvenile 2 could be totally oblivious to everything going on with AR/Jacques/Brooke or he could have been involved to one degree or the other.

I don't think MJ planted the dna evidence.

From dealing with children for many years, I have found that 'step-by-step' instuctions are almost always needed to insure that a task is performed properly. I don't think MJ explained what to do with the baggie after planting the dna evidence. This is one huge oversight that hopefully, will help to convict him and to bring justice for Brooke.
Could be, but I can't help thinking it was Jacques who put the semen on the panties instead of assigning that critical job to someone else.

He could have given them over to someone for planting. Wonder if the panties were those Brooke was wearing when kidnapped, or if he'd arranged to get a pair beforehand (since she dressed that morning at his house, no one not there could say for sure which pair she was wearing).

Do we know if he removed the sneaker he "found" from its location (ie, it could have been 'found' in his house), or left it in place for LE? If he did simply present one of her sneakers to the police, maybe it can be examined for the kind of trace evidence that would connect it with the location at which it was 'found'.

Why kill her? Why did they have to kill her?:

Not fully convinced that they'd intended to, at least not so soon (I still think she died unexpectedly, or at least prematurely). My current working hypothesis involves MJ's possibly wanting to keep her around for a while.

So far as the notion that the machine indicates he intended to kill her- I find myself unconvinced there. I don't think he would have taken the effects it may have on a twelve-year-old body in to account. I still think he screwed up there.

Did she know something? :

Possibly. That might also explain the urgency. I still think MJ targeted her at leas tin part because he wanted someone close to him. He seems to shop close to home.

Was it just for their pleasure? :

I'd say that was definitely MJ's motice.

If so, how many more are there we may not know about? :mad::furious:

I wouldn't take it quite that far yet. Insufficient data to extend speculation in to that area.

I hate to say this, too, but--given Brooke was raised for some years by her pedo stepfather, and spent "lots" of time at ARs house in MJs company--and given the quality of adult supervision these girls had--I think it's unfortunately pretty likely that she had already been abused by MJ, RG, or both. I hope I'm wrong...
I agree. Who knows what the extended family was like? I mean, MJ's own father was raping his daughter. I suspect that there was sexual issues going on in Brooke's mother's home. It just can't be a gigantic coincidence that two sisters are married to two sexual deviants. Sorry, I believe in this kind of coincidence. The kids didn't stand a chance.

I guess I'm confused as to what you consider Bashing and Attacking. If those whose post here refer to published statements concerning her involvement, is it bashing? She is a victim, that is plain to see. I'm new posting on this board but have read through many posts prior to registering. I do not bash or attack minors. I do not feel that stating that IMO she has been less than truthful in some of her statements could be considered bashing, but you tell me. Maybe, I'll just read from now on and not post.

I just checked the link to read all of the emails again and there are many blacked out. I was looking for the "Pi**ed mouth email to point something out and I cannot see it.

Does anyone have the exact wording of all of the sentences pertaining to that?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

You will find that email on page 14 of the very last document in ******'s link. It is the only one titled "Brooke Bennett Affid . ."

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/bennett/Brooke Bennett Affidavit Jul 3 emails.pdf

There is too much we don't know.

We don't know if AR knew what Jacques wanted Juvenile 2's semen for.

We don't know if Juvenile 2 knew or suspected of AR's relationship with Jacques.

We don't know if Juvenile 2 was at the Jacques house, waiting outside, as AR says in her statment or not.

We don't know if Juvenile 2 was or was not aware of photos being taken with hiim and AR together.

Juvenile 2 could be totally oblivious to everything going on with AR/Jacques/Brooke or he could have been involved to one degree or the other.

Good questions. I´ve been thinking what AR wrote about them (Juv. 2 & AR) having sex and how she described the language she used. I would think that it is not that common to "talk dirty" while having sex at that age? And I mean it was really dirty! Maybe I´m just older than I think...

I give up! I didn't mean to imply that it was something she enrolled in voluntarily! I will no longer post anything regarding AR.

I look at discussion of these crime cases similar to the way jurors would with everyone's opinion being equally valid. I didn't ask you to give up and I didn't imagine you implied anything. You said JUVENILE 1 was "trained" and all I did was give you my thoughts about that issue.

I didn't mean to imply I had negative or hostile intent toward you.

:blowkiss:

Reading this makes me sad. I know people think that ALL the family should be there for the funeral..but sometimes someone has to take them outside. It is a distraction when young kids act up. Yes, I know, they are kids, they're going to...but this is the last moment everyone else has with the deceased as well.
In defense of what Jim and Janet could have been feeling during the funeral was to keep their other children close to them for comfort. I agree kids should be taken outside if they become disruptive, but if the immediate family of the deceased makes that choice to keep them by their sides...we shouldn't question it. This is about them and only them. They don't have to cater to "others" outside the family to bury their child. I can't blame them for not wanting to let their other children out of sight.

I have to think that this guy was in a sexual frenzy and for some reason thought that he could get away with this. Although this was planned, it was not well planned, in the least.

Stupid people have a disturbing tendency to think that other people are stupider than they are.

Perhaps, subsconsciously, he wanted to get caught.

possible, tho perhaps not probable. Still, his reaction to the 18-year-old's talking him down may indicate something there.

I would think that it is not that common to "talk dirty" while having sex at that age? And I mean it was really dirty! Maybe I´m just older than I think...

You just weren't raised by a twisted pervert.

You will find that email on page 14 of the very last document in 's link. It is the only one titled "Brooke Bennett Affid . ."

http://www.websleuths.com//bennett/
My dearest CarpeDiem,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Could be, but I can't help thinking it was Jacques who put the semen on the panties instead of assigning that critical job to someone else.

Hold on a second, something just clicked for me. How was DRIED semen going to be put on her panties??? Can someone explain that to me? Did they take the handkerchief and wipe the panties on it??? I guess I cannot reconcile this in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214