Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The building in the photo thread is not a "Sugar house". And don't remember any LE saying much about a "Sugar house" in any press releases. The only mention of it was in that photo caption, I think.. but then the caption also says Randolph, NH.

*shrug*

That building is simply a farm outbuilding/shack. Probly nothing to do with the investigation.

I'm fairly positive that there are no "sugar houses" along Crocker road. At least not visible from the road.

Yep i think you nailed it, if she was .25 miles from his home A area is the buriel lacation.
But if it was more than .25 miles not sure.

Allen
I moved the tag only to indicate where Crocker Road was, not exact location of where BB was found.

Regarding the "filming" speculation...

I'm certain that fastest internet speeds at Jacques house is 56K (he may have satellite, but upload speeds are not much better than 56K)... so uploading or sending a film to RG in TX via internet in the time frame would be unlikely.

I moved the tag only to indicate where Crocker Road was, not exact location of where BB was found.

It was my understanding from an early article that Brooke's body was found near Kingsbury Rd and Crocker Rd, which is south of MJ's house...:confused:

The building in the photo thread is not a "Sugar house". And don't remember any LE saying much about a "Sugar house" in any press releases. The only mention of it was in that photo caption, I think.. but then the caption also says Randolph, NH.

*shrug*

That building is simply a farm outbuilding/shack. Probly nothing to do with the investigation.

I'm fairly positive that there are no "sugar houses" along Crocker road. At least not visible from the road.
There has been alot stated about a sugar house. Also that the command post switched from Jacques home to the sugar house.
Why would you think that there are no sugar houses on Crocker road?
It did not say Randolph NH. It said this;

A State Trooper stands guard Wednesday at the end of Crocker Road in Randolph, Vt. Police have moved their command post from the home of Michael Jacques to a sugar house on Crocker Road as they search for missing 12-year-old Brooke Bennett who has been missing since June 25. Federal officials say in court papers that Bennett's uncle brought her home and took her upstairs to have sex her and she has not been seen since.

The junction of Crocker Road and Kingsbury road is less than a mile from my back door.

It was my understanding from an early article that Brooke's body was found near Kingsbury Rd and Crocker Rd, which is south of MJ's house...:confused:
Kingsbury and Crocker Road is where the roads were closed off. The AP reported she was found off Crocker Road near a Sugar House.

There has been alot stated about a sugar house. Also that the command post switched from Jacques home to the sugar house.
Why would you think that there are no sugar houses on Crocker road?
It did not say Randolph NH. It said this;
Originally they did make an error in their caption d_s as seen below.

(AP Photo/Jim Cole)
A State Trooper stands guard at the end of Crocker Road in Randolph, N.H., Wednesday, July 2, 2008. Police have moved their command post from the home of Michael Jacques to a sugar house on Crocker Road as they search for a missing 12-year-old girl who has been missing since June 25, 2008. Federal officials say in court papers that Jacques, the girl's uncle, brought her home and took her upstairs to have sex her and she has not been seen since.​

The house just to the south of the building site on the west side of the road (on the google map) is MJ's grandfather's house... MJ's father lived in the house on the east side of the road just south of that. They own(ed) all the land along that stretch.

Originally they did make an error in their caption d_s as seen below.

(AP Photo/Jim Cole)

A State Trooper stands guard at the end of Crocker Road in Randolph, N.H., Wednesday, July 2, 2008. Police have moved their command post from the home of Michael Jacques to a sugar house on Crocker Road as they search for a missing 12-year-old girl who has been missing since June 25, 2008. Federal officials say in court papers that Jacques, the girl's uncle, brought her home and took her upstairs to have sex her and she has not been seen since.​
My dearest Tom'sGirl,:blowkiss:
Thank-you, I have not seen any that stated NH. All of the ones that I saw said VT. I posted the link for the slideshow in the discussion thread with that photo a few days ago when it came out.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

A new person here....have been reading the forum since Brooke became missing.

I have been wondering if anybody knows who reported Brooke missing?

Welcome to WS Starr!!!!

I'll tell you what, I went to the extreme whatever site that was mentioned in the affidavit and looked up the stuff he bought. It's just so disturbing on so many levels, especially because there's nothing to stop some kid from looking it up just like I did. These deviants make out like they are just running some sort of normal, respectable business. But on the "product page" for that main piece of equipment there is a video where some gal talks about it and proceeds to DEMONSTRATE HOW TO USE IT ON HERSELF. Right there for anyone to click.

Thinking of that perv using that thing on that poor little girl filled me with the desire to tie HIM to one with about a 75 horsepower motor, an "attachment" made from a modified baseball bat with sand glued to it, adjusted for about a 6 foot stroke. MJ needs to die in extreme pain, soon, as does everyone else involved in this. There is no reason whatsoever for these filthy molesters to be sharing our oxygen.

I agree with you !!!! :blowkiss:

My dearest Busylady,:blowkiss::blowkiss:
I am trying to figure out how to organize those articled pertaining to the family members on a thread. Those articles have alot of info in them. Alot!
So how can the thread be done??

I used to have subscriptions for a few also. It began to get a little expensive, so I just had to go with newspaper articles. So much is found in articles and obituaries, they hold a wealth of info. A friend of mine gave me some old newspapers that his mother had whoreded for years. I spent so many hours reading through those papers and found things that I had forgotten about.

I am very proud of you Busylady.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

I too have had paid subscriptions to online genealogy sites in the past, but it's become so expensive to maintain membership that I've let my memberships lapse. Our local library has a genealogy section and has a paid subscription to Ancestry - U.S. and Worldwide. Check and see if your library has access to Ancestry.

As to how to put together the genealogy so it's easy to understand for all, doing it chronologically with links might help - example:

James Jones married Mary Smith - January 1, 1950 - Burlington, VT.
Children:
James Robert Jones - born April 1, 1951
Mary Jane Jones - born March 6, 1953
Robert Edward Jones - born May 4, 1955

James Jones and Mary (Smith) Jones were divorced August 5, 1963

James Jones married Grace Williams (second wife) - May 2, 1966
Children:
William Steven Jones - born November 5, 1968
Edward Lee Jones - born January 14, 1970

Mary Jane Jones (dau. of James Jones and Mary Smith) married Robert T. White - June 12, 1975
Children:
Jordon Kenneth White - born April 5, 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members