Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I appologize for the confusion! I wanted to get the link out here quickly because of the possibility that it was relevant. I understood at the time that the people are two different people, but the last name is not exactly a name you hear a lot, and the fact that two people in the same state with the same uncommon name have child *advertiser censored* tied to them may not be related but the fact that one of the young victims was lead to believe in a huge conspiracy made me think that I had to get it out there for the real slueths to chew on

I will make sure I try to not post in such a frenzy!!! Sorry!!! :)

I agree - wonder if they are still trying to protect these monsters.

I've seen this exact thing happen first hand with a cousin. Unfortunately the child was basically disowned by the fathers side of the family and she is really messed up. As for her father, who molested other immediate family members, he lives with mommy dearest and can do no wrong.

Wow, I wonder if Grandma has read the affidavid. They're dragin the family through the mud again grandma.

Seriously though, I don't think she is alive I am sorry. That report made me sick! That poor girl.

I wonder what finally made the cousin tell the truth? IMO I think she knows even more.

He shouldn't have to sue for anythihg, the children should be taken away from both these mother's and grandmother's and their parental rights revoked. The birth father should have his child immediately turned over ot him, although I fear she is dead. :(

I agree, Class.

Child neglect, child endangerment, contributing to the delinquency of a minor... and about 100 other charges seem apparent.

Wow! I appologize for the confusion! I wanted to get the link out here quickly because of the possibility that it was relevant. I understood at the time that the people are two different people, but the last name is not exactly a name you hear a lot, and the fact that two people in the same state with the same uncommon name have child *advertiser censored* tied to them may not be related but the fact that one of the young victims was lead to believe in a huge conspiracy made me think that I had to get it out there for the real slueths to chew on

I knew you realized it wasn't the same, but others who don't take the time to read during a blitz here would. I saw it getting out of control quickly. If you find a connection between the men...that is a different story. Someone should check to see if they are related in any way. It is possible. The name to me is German and I have heard it before so there could be many of them in any state. Sorry...didn't mean to sound so bossy and certainly wasn't trying to be rude! I just felt like it wasn't part of the case at this point and people were going to make it so which would terribly confuse things more than they already are. Hugs~ (It was a good find! Just go check out that 's connections now.)

\

If they took her over state lines then couldn't they then go for the death penalty?

I don't think the feds necessarily think they took Brooke over state lines, BUT, it sounds like Gagnon crossed state lines last summer to have sex with Juvenile 1.

No worries. Like you said.....not exactly a common name! And both in Texas.

Hey, don't panic ;)

I think you did some good sleuthing. For all we know, it could be the same guy, going by a different name now. And then again, maybe it's not. It isn't a common name, that's for sure.

I don't think the feds necessarily think they took Brooke over state lines, BUT, it sounds like Gagnon crossed state lines last summer to have sex with Juvenile 1.

And w/internet child *advertiser censored* it also makes it a Federal Case, correct...???...

In an earlier link....Cassandra describes GAGnon as very intelligent....book smart....

That's great, Cassandra, how do you feel about him being a child rapist?

This is apparently true, judging by the affidavit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it also a federal matter when someone uses the INTERNET for criminal purposes (as in this case)??

Unless during all this time, Gagnon was allowed to take Brooke to his home in TX. Then they could make a case for that.

I think the Federal charges are stemming from the two passing *advertiser censored* across the internet and messing with Brooke's myspace account. This activity goes directly to Federal.

Ah, well the Feds are involved so they could charge death penalty if they find that they killed her and disposed of the body don't we think?

These monsters need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Life in prison is not good enough, they could still get out

The horror of all of this, is just beyond belief

I thought I read in that affidavit that RG came to vermont and had sex with AR. GEEZE. I'll bet he was a regular visitor to Vermont.

AGAIN-- is Denise blind and deaf?? I haven't seen her but she better freaking be at this point. Her daughter was molested for over 5 years and he brought other men to do it as well. And dear old Cassandra --- she never noticed that Ray was in town?? Bull crap. Charge them both.

I also have not gone back and picked up where I left off. So, I want to apologize if this has been mentioned. I now suspect that this Jacques used Brooke's Myspace as a lure for other young girls. I think that he probably pretended that he was a Myspace friend. She probably thought that she was going to meet this friend and visit with a relative of hers. It was MJ setting up this ruse, knowing no one would come and get her at the convenience store. Then, AR is used to lure her back to the house for her initiation sex with MJ. She fights with him or threatens to report him; and he then kills her. That's why he told AR to leave, IMO. I think that Brooke is dead. I hope that I am wrong. I hope AR is able to provide them with enough information to find Brooke. IMO, she did not run away.

I just don't know how Ray Gagnon plays into all of this. Is he a RSO, too? Do you guys think that he molested his stepdaughters? How does he know MJ? Sorry, if all of this has been covered, but there is so much to keep track of.

This is apparently true, judging by the affidavit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it also a federal matter when someone uses the INTERNET for criminal purposes (as in this case)??

Yes. And they got into Brooke's account, which is another violation. They apparently transmitted child *advertiser censored* over the internet and across state lines.

They are lifers for sure, even if Brooke is alive (which I doubt).

I knew you realized it wasn't the same, but others who don't take the time to read during a blitz here would. I saw it getting out of control quickly. If you find a connection between the men...that is a different story. Someone should check to see if they are related in any way. It is possible. The name to me is German and I have heard it before so there could be many of them in any state. Sorry...didn't mean to sound so bossy and certainly wasn't trying to be rude! I just felt like it wasn't part of the case at this point and people were going to make it so which would terribly confuse things more than they already are. Hugs~ (It was a good find! Just go check out that 's connections now.)

I am looking around, still trying to keep all of the facts and names straight.

I did just run into an obit that lists (A) Kevin as a relative in Anniston Alabama with other relatives in Austin Texas. I have to go back, but why did Alabama jump out at me?
To add to the confusion (sorry!) the obit is from Wisconsin....

Anyway, SS, you do a great job at keeping order and while I have found myself disagreeing with some of your thoughts I really do respect and admire how on top of things you are around here! Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme