Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAS there a connection to Cullman, Alabama? Someone posted that Brooke lived there a few years ago...was that with Sick Freak and her mom? And that there's a missing 12 -yo girl from Cullman, too? Asking b/c I live in Alabama...

I believe MJ said he killed a 12 year old in Arizona as a threat to his 18 year old victim. MJ could have came down for a visit, but it's probably not the same girl. That would have been before 93.

I just wanted to say to everyone here ive never seen so much information found out, and very good info.
I would have to say Everyone involved in the search did a great job, as we all know some ppl are never found.
Even though it really pisses me off (i have dealt with this as my niece was murdered in Barre) it is not easy.
But im glad she was found to be brought home.
Thank you to all of you.

Allen

I believe MJ said he killed a 12 year old in Alabama as a threat to his 18 year old victim. MJ could have came down for a visit, but it's probably not the same girl. That would have been before 93.
He used the threat that he raped and killed a 12 yo girl in AZ in 1985 on AR. While I did think it was just a ruse...maybe not. We need to keep looking into that. Maybe even in our UIDs.

I believe MJ said he killed a 12 year old in Alabama as a threat to his 18 year old victim. MJ could have came down for a visit, but it's probably not the same girl. That would have been before 93.

Im pretty sure in the article it said Arizona.
Respectfully :)

Snip
"To the community, thank you so much for all your support and help, and I hope I can keep continuing to get that," said Brooke's mother, Cassandra Gagnon. She wore a photo pin of her daughter on her T-shirt.
She said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.
Snip

She is hoping for continued support in her community...I see.

I hate it when I am sitting at my computer with my mouth hanging open.

You have my attention. Who is she?!

I think she is referring to KC Storm Swain
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

There was another post earlier back on here about her.

You know anything is a possibility. That MJ had this planned out, who's to say that he hasn't done this before. I would like to know where exactly he's lived in the past 20 years. We have a few in Fl that a Sick like him could have had his hands in, first one comes to mind is Jennifer Odom.

Yeah Spazz- he has his own thread here!

You know ya'll, I have been lurking for a long time here and on IS, only posting recently and I just want to make an observation-

When Stiles news broke- everyone in America was shocked and sickened. Before that when Jessica Lundsford was murdered everyone was shocked and sickened. Before that... every case shocks and sickens ALL of us. there is always a case that comes before, and ones that come after which are deplorable and could have been prevented. People like Adam Walsh, Mark Klaas, Mark Lundsford and the many other parents of murdered children have made so many strides in passing legistature to help (ie Jessie's Law, Amber Alerts, etc.) and I applaud that! But we can enact law after law to help people, but I see the problem being solved (very simplistically) ONLY if

1) Laws are more stringent for 1st time sex offenders (not against the 17 yr old with a 15 yr old girlfriend) in EVERY STATE and are the same across the US.

AND

2) Children are educated about what is appropriate and not appropriate conduct. We can not leave that kind of education up to the parents because, as this case so clearly illustrates, There are a LOT of moronic/drug addled/growth stunted/irresponsible parents out there who will not take the time and care to talk to their children about these matters, or pay attention to the signs that are smacking them in the face because of their unwillingness to believe that evil resides in their OWN families. I know be/c I lived this (tho not to this extent).

I am so f*cking sick of this happening to children that I think that this tragedy may be the imputus (sp) that makes me get off my ample butt and do something about it. I am just so tired of reading about this kind of thing, each one more horrific than the last, and only being able to express my outrage on places like this. I just don't know the best way to do that. Any suggestions?

(sorry for my rant!)

Wonder how Storm Woodard feels tonight.

"I had my thoughts, before this"

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=cec1567b-b9e7-4f3d-b340-426018696500

Let me get this straight:
This great-uncle had suspicions.
Cassandra knew MJ was a RSO and when confronted by the father said it wasn't an issue.
Denise was practically slapped in the face with proof that MJ was raping her daughter.

And no one did a damn thing.

Unbelievable. When I got home this evening and saw two whole threads had been filled today I knew that the case had probably taken a turn for the worse. How tragic...and preventable.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah Spazz- he has his own thread here!

You know ya'll, I have been lurking for a long time here and on IS, only posting recently and I just want to make an observation-

When Stiles news broke- everyone in America was shocked and sickened. Before that when Jessica Lundsford was murdered everyone was shocked and sickened. Before that... every case shocks and sickens ALL of us. there is always a case that comes before, and ones that come after which are deplorable and could have been prevented. People like Adam Walsh, Mark Klaas, Mark Lundsford and the many other parents of murdered children have made so many strides in passing legistature to help (ie Jessie's Law, Amber Alerts, etc.) and I applaud that! But we can enact law after law to help people, but I see the problem being solved (very simplistically) ONLY if

1) Laws are more stringent for 1st time sex offenders (not against the 17 yr old with a 15 yr old girlfriend) in EVERY STATE and are the same across the US.

AND

2) Children are educated about what is appropriate and not appropriate conduct. We can not leave that kind of education up to the parents because, as this case so clearly illustrates, There are a LOT of moronic/drug addled/growth stunted/irresponsible parents out there who will not take the time and care to talk to their children about these matters, or pay attention to the signs that are smacking them in the face because of their unwillingness to believe that evil resides in their OWN families. I know be/c I lived this (tho not to this extent).

I am so f*cking sick of this happening to children that I think that this tragedy may be the imputus (sp) that makes me get off my ample butt and do something about it. I am just so tired of reading about this kind of thing, each one more horrific than the last, and only being able to express my outrage on places like this. I just don't know the best way to do that. Any suggestions?

(sorry for my rant!)

My heart is broken. If only this monster had been reported by the other victim. From this day forward we need to impress/force whatever it takes, the schools, churches, kids clubs, whomever to lecture kids to report these monsters immediately. Apparently whatever is being done now isn't getting through to the kids.
God Bless you, Brooke. My promise to you is to educate victims to report immediately.

Absolutely BB.:clap::clap::clap:

This just sucks. I've been lurking for a few days since I heard about this story. Taking care of my sick father and no time to write, nothing much to add. But, I held out hope while reading all your posts. I just wanted to feel a story like this could end up okay, I guess. Just ONE of these kids surviving, even though I know it's so rare. I heard the news around 5:30 p.m. pacific standard time on Nancy Grace. I feel so sad for this little girl. She seemed so joyful. I also feel resigned, which is not good. Powerless to prevent this kind of thing from happening. It seems that no matter what we do, this kind of evil is allowed to continue. Is a one strike law so hard to understand? How about a nationwide policy of aggressively prosecuting mothers for neglect and abuse when they allow their children to be unattended around the boyfriend, uncle, etc, and something goes wrong? How about mandatory sentences for mothers who allow their children to be unattended with an SO when they KNOW the is a sex offender? Why can't we make kids a priority in this country? What's so damn hard about that?

My heart is broken. If only this monster had been reported by the other victim. From this day forward we need to impress/force whatever it takes, the schools, churches, kids clubs, whomever to lecture kids to report these monsters immediately. Apparently whatever is being done now isn't getting through to the kids.
God Bless you, Brooke. My promise to you is to educate victims to report immediately.

I agree! I wonder why no one in the community took note that a RSO was living there, in a household that included at least one young girl - AR. Teachers, local LE, and other community organizations should have been foremost in teaching children about predators.

I'm angry, as I'm sure everyone here is, that this was preventable had Brooke had a decent and responsible mother. The family, including Cassandra, Denise, and the maternal grandmother, are all to blame for not taking steps to prevent their daughters/granddaughters from falling prey to sex offenders. :mad:

It is good to know that WSers are more informed and up-to-date than Greta's reporters on the scene. WTG, WSers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper