Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An on topic comment.....

I have to wonder if it is more than just "being a woman trapped in a man's body" in this case. He has had some serious work done on his face, not all of which is good imo.

The nose job makes me wonder if he has body dysmorphic disorder, he is starting to resemble Michael Jackson. Yes, transexuals may get fillers and such, but he has changed a LOT and not necessarily in a feminine way.

Good point also. Before this happened, I read that Bruce has been obsessed with his looks and unhappy with his looks for many years. At the time, not knowing that he had gender identity issues, I found this puzzling, because he was incredibly good looking when he was young. Very sad.

This is not a side of any issue. The issue initially was only whether he was at fault in a fatal accident. So far, there is no evidence he caused the fatality. Failure to attempt to rescue a person who has been in an accident is not a part of a motor vehicle liability or criminal case.

Oh, we've been discussing all kinds of issues on this thread--it's a good one:)

https://twitter.com/tmz/status/565654068480442371

COPS JUST SCORED CRITICAL CRASH VIDEO

And we're told the video shows Bruce was NOT being chased by paparazzi ... something Jenner family sources told us the day of the crash.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/11/bruce...r-accident-witnesses-paparazzi/#ixzz3RU1tObv7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WHO is saying the paparazzi were NOT chasing? TMZ? LOL

I am not going to take tMZ's word on the subject just yet. I am sure they are concerned about the blowback if it was determined they were chasing him.

I have seen it with my own eyes, dozens of times. Starbucks does not allow the paps to bring cameras into the building or the patio, but they wait in the lot in their cars. When Brittany Spears and her fiance leave, 6 to 7 cars follow in a caravan. Same with Bruce. He pulls out, and a bunch of cars follow close behind, every single time.

So maybe 'chased' is not the right term. But shadowed or followed seems apt.

And we KNOW the paparazzi were right there because of all the pictures right before the crash. How can TMZ say there were none around when they got pictures of the entire incident? LOL

But how is that a side of an issue? I mean really.

Who cares WHO helped her? We dont know if "help" would have helped.

I've read multiple reports that she died instantly.
There were multiple people there.

But for some unknown reason we have been stuck on the subject since yesterday because some want to vilify BJ for every move he makes.

ETA: like he's just a heartless piece of crap that could just stand there and watch someone die and go about his day.
It's crazy to me. I don't get it.
JMO

It's ok if you don't get it.

From the 911 transcript at the below link, it sounds like a fire truck was there before the emergency calls even came in. He must have been right there when it happened. Like he happened upon it.

The dispatcher even asks the caller if she is sure the fire dept is there.
And then says I'm sending fire anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...involving-Bruce-Jenner-911-call-revealed.html

Caller: Umm at least three. It could be worse. Fire department has just pulled up so... Something and a fire department truck

Operator: And are you sure it's the fire department that's there?

Caller: Uh it's a fire department truck, not like the engines, it's somebody in a truck.

Operator: Okay, I'm going to get you the fire department anyway - stay on the line

I was watching The Ellen Show this afternoon when my local NBC news interrupted with a live story of a police chase. An armed robber was driving like a maniac in North Dallas on the highway, but also on city streets and even a neighborhood.

He came to an intersection where cars were all stopped. It almost looked like the idiot thought he could drive in between two cars that were stopped. He was going very fast when he crashed into a large SUV on his right and a minivan with a family in it on his left. I thought OMG he just killed someone.

But no. Mama got out of the mini van and rushed him as he tried to open his door and get out. I was HORRIFIED because I knew she didn't realize she was confronting an armed man. I thought for sure he was going to shoot her dead. But he seemed intimidated, especially when her huge husband got out and both parents grappled with him. They threw him to the ground HARD right as the police drove up. Mama continued to scream at him while he was being handcuffed. All this was caught on camera from the helicopter. In all this frenzy, Mama didn't notice that her child was injured. The boy got out of the van and collapsed on the ground, writhing in pain.

I've never seen anything like it. The speed and force of the accident makes it even more shocking to hear just now that the injuries appear to be minor in the son and in the people in the black SUV. Perp appeared unhurt as well.

Just shows how random some of these accidents can be with regard to who lives and who dies!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/High-Speed-Chase-in-Dallas-291570361.html

Thank you for sharing. Loved it!

It's ok if you don't get it.

Can you answer my question. I have asked you multiple times.

Why is it important WHO or that it was BJ that checked her pulse or helped her. There were many people on the scene. A fire fighter was there before the emergency calls started coming in.

Please just tell me why it matters so much.

From the 911 transcript at the below link, it sounds like a fire truck was there before the emergency calls even came in. He must have been right there when it happened. Like he happened upon it.

The dispatcher even asks the caller if she is sure the fire dept is there.
And then says I'm sending fire anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...involving-Bruce-Jenner-911-call-revealed.html

Caller: Umm at least three. It could be worse. Fire department has just pulled up so... Something and a fire department truck

Operator: And are you sure it's the fire department that's there?

Caller: Uh it's a fire department truck, not like the engines, it's somebody in a truck.

Operator: Okay, I'm going to get you the fire department anyway - stay on the line

Yeah, I saw the video last night. It was like a red pick up truck and it had FD on the side. There were motorcycle people milling around and trying to get in--the driver's side door could not be opened, but they went in the back door on that side.

Driving me crazy that I can't find that video--I gotta go look for it again.

This is not a side of any issue. The issue initially was only whether he was at fault in a fatal accident. So far, there is no evidence he caused the fatality. Failure to attempt to rescue a person who has been in an accident is not a part of a motor vehicle liability or criminal case.

His car pushed the Lexus into oncoming traffic resulting in a fatality. So I don't understand what you mean by "there is no evidence he caused the fatality." Hummer that actually hit the Lexus isn't going to be at fault because Lexus came into oncoming traffic.

Maybe she meant no evidence he was criminally negligent.

I still think this is a comparative case.
I think 3 of the 4 drivers will share fault in this.
The only person I think shares no fault is the driver of the Hummer.

JMO

WHO is saying the paparazzi were NOT chasing? TMZ? LOL

I am not going to take tMZ's word on the subject just yet. I am sure they are concerned about the blowback if it was determined they were chasing him.

I have seen it with my own eyes, dozens of times. Starbucks does not allow the paps to bring cameras into the building or the patio, but they wait in the lot in their cars. When Brittany Spears and her fiance leave, 6 to 7 cars follow in a caravan. Same with Bruce. He pulls out, and a bunch of cars follow close behind, every single time.

So maybe 'chased' is not the right term. But shadowed or followed seems apt.

And we KNOW the paparazzi were right there because of all the pictures right before the crash. How can TMZ say there were none around when they got pictures of the entire incident? LOL
Having read the RollingStone article you recommended yesterday, I would say TMZ has a huge vested interest in whether paparazzi might share the blame in some way. Of course they were there. Ahead of him, behind him, all around him.

Good point also. Before this happened, I read that Bruce has been obsessed with his looks and unhappy with his looks for many years. At the time, not knowing that he had gender identity issues, I found this puzzling, because he was incredibly good looking when he was young. Very sad.

I agree. But the standards in Hollywood are ridiculous! A friend of mine who was the best looking girl in her high school class and who is an excellent and accomplished Broadway star and Disney animated "princess" could only get auditions as the "wise-cracking best friend" when she lived in LA, never a lead. (She eventually had a minor imperfection corrected--something I hadn't noticed in the 25 years we'd been friends at that point. But she remained a "character" type.)

And then there's the fact you see yourself on billboards and every time you turn on the TV. I'm not thrilled with aspects of my own looks, but I just ignore them; I'm not confronted with my appearance every few minutes.

Speaking of pressure in Hollywood, I think transitioning is always brave, but to do so when you are one of the most recognizable athletes in the world and a constant presence in front of E! and TMZ cameras is about the bravest thing I can imagine outside a battle field.

I don't believe that she was backed up due to a red light, for two reasons.

One, if she had been, then the Lexus and the Escalade would have seen the long line of stopped cars at the red light and slowed down and stopped as well.
There would not have been a 'surprise' and a sudden stop needed by both the cars that rear ended one another.

Also, Sheriff Brooks said that the Hummer was going about 50 when it hit the Lexus. If the light had been red, that Hummer would not have attained that much speed already. That Hummer was obviously driving on through that intersection, not just starting out. JMO

I wonder if when she originally stopped, the traffic at the light WAS backed up; however, she became engrossed in texting and sat still after the light had changed and traffic was flowing right along. (I see this happen all the time).

TMZ is a "sensational" celebrity site. Not necessarily the facts. It sells.

Law enforcement have said the paparazzi was there, but not chasing him.
They have said they don't believe the paparazzi were doing anything unusual.
Because Bruce is a celebrity he is used to the paparazzi.
This is all in statements from LE. :twocents:

Yes, just as five paparazzi are ALWAYS following his car.
But they weren't "chasing" him or threatening him.
They were the paparazzi not the mob.
As LE said, he is used to them following him, he is a celebrity. :twocents:

If this is true, it changes everything.

If this is true, it would mean 100% fault rests with BJ.

No source names given. Just "sources". So I'll keep an open mind until I hear more from LE.

http://m.tmz.com/#Articles/all

BRUCE JENNER
Car Crash Photos
COULD CREATE PROBLEMS FOR JENNER

That new theory makes a lot more sense to me, given that Lexus appears to be in good condition at the moment of impact with Jenner's car.
There doesn't appear to be any front damage, which I noticed right after looking at the photos.
I would expect to see front damage if Lexus struck the Prius (and there is extensive damage to the rear of the Prius) before Jenner's car struck the Lexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127