Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, it changes everything.

If this is true, it would mean 100% fault rests with BJ.

No source names given. Just "sources". So I'll keep an open mind until I hear more from LE.

http://m.tmz.com/#Articles/all

BRUCE JENNER
Car Crash Photos
COULD CREATE PROBLEMS FOR JENNER

The 1st commenter on TMZ got it right. Cannot be an imprint of Bruce Jenners license plate on Prius, his vehicle has no front plate, EPIC FAIL!

That new theory makes a lot more sense to me, given that Lexus appears to be in good condition at the moment of impact with Jenner's car.
There doesn't appear to be any front damage, which I noticed right after looking at the photos.
I would expect to see front damage if Lexus struck the Prius (and there is extensive damage to the rear of the Prius) before Jenner's car struck the Lexus.

Agree. I posted a similar series of photos the other day just like the ones TMZ posted that backed up your contention. Do people who are convicted of vehicular homicide go to jail?

The 1st commenter on TMZ got it right. Cannot be an imprint of Bruce Jenners license plate on Prius, his vehicle has no front plate, EPIC FAIL!

Maybe they were referring to the cadillac symbol?

It would be crazy if it was BJ who crashed into the Prius.

Can you answer my question. I have asked you multiple times.

Why is it important WHO or that it was BJ that checked her pulse or helped her. There were many people on the scene. A fire fighter was there before the emergency calls started coming in.

Please just tell me why it matters so much.

Because, to me, it looked like it was his fault. And if I did something that caused such damage, I think I would have tried to help.

Because, to me, it looked like it was his fault. And if I did something that caused such damage, I think I would have tried to help.

What it looks like to you and what the facts are, may be 2 entirely differents things. Are you an accident expert? No one has any idea what Bruce did or didn't do, his emotional, physical state in the immediate moments after the accident. I get the feeling some are h*ll bent on blaming Bruce. JMO

ETA: The article said: Prius owner rep said:inprinted license plate .

What it looks like to you and what the facts are, may be 2 entirely differents things. Are you an accident expert? No one has any idea what Bruce did or didn't do, his emotional, physical state in the immediate moments after the accident. I get the feeling some are h*ll bent on blaming Bruce. JMO

ETA: The article said: Prius owner rep said:inprinted license plate .

LOL, give me a break. Are those who think it wasn't his fault accident experts?

My question is still why was the paparazzi there getting such perfect shots of the accident? How is it that teh ywere taking such perfect ashots of the accident?

LOL, give me a break. Are those who think it wasn't his fault accident experts?

I have no idea who is at fault. I'm not an accident expert, or a chemist but have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.:moo:

I have no idea who is at fault. I'm not an accident expert, or a chemist but have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.:moo:

So if none of us are accident experts, then why is validity only to be given to those who don't think it was his fault?

Oh the horror! :eek: :aktion1: :drama: :dramaqueen:

As if he is the only person in the universe who has done this. :rolleyes:

IMO, it doesn't look good for him when he could potentially be charged with vehicular homicide. Kind of like the law does not apply to him--only the little people.

IMO, it doesn't look good for him when he could potentially be charged with vehicular homicide. Kind of like the law does not apply to him--only the little people.

I see a close up pic of him sitting in a car. I see no hands on steering wheels. Could be sitting in traffic, parking lot, listening to voice mails. How does 1 know someone is talking in a still pic?:moo:

I see a close up pic of him sitting in a car. I see no hands on steering wheels. Could be sitting in traffic, parking lot, listening to voice mails. How does 1 know someone is talking in a still pic?:moo:

It looks like double yellow lines to me. I'm not sure of the CA laws though. Maybe if you are at a light you are allowed to talk w/o bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina