Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...ntence-following-fatal-car-crash-report-51534

Bruce Jenner “So Depressed” As He Faces Possible Prison Sentence Following Fatal Car Crash
(REPORT)

Law enforcement sources tell the site it’s believed Bruce was unaware of the traffic in front of him and stopped short, causing the collision.

Bruce is well aware of the repercussions of his actions — and whether or not he goes to jail, the consequences have shaken him to the core.

“Grief doesn’t even touch it,” an insider tells the mag. “He is devastated, and in so much fear that he can barely talk. He knows there is a very real chance that he could go to jail.”

I can't imagine the guilt.

That's sad.

It could've happened to anybody.

JMO

If he wasn't impaired by drugs or alcohol, wasn't texting, or deliberately attempting to ram these cars, I don't understand how this could be jail worthy, even if he is found to be at fault.

It's very sad and tragic, but do we need to fill our jails with people involved in accidents? Seems to me a better outcome of this in the event he is found to be at fault is financial restitution and perhaps some community service work doing PSAs about distracted driving, maintaining safe distances, etc.

IMHO, it just seems that *if* the Escalade hit the Prius, we'd see more grille damage to the BJ's car.

So he hit the Prius and the lexus? I am confused.

And yet no crash. I don't see the importance of this. I am so glad I still live in a state where I can drive and talk.

Not really any BJ material in this post, so forgive the OT --

I'm not sure that there is any jurisdiction that prosecutes people for talking, but using a cell-phone as he is in the linked photograph (that is, not "hands-free") is against the law in many places. And for good reason. You may celebrate your right to 'drive and talk', but the laws against it are because it has been shown to be more dangerous than drinking and driving. As for your 'And yet no crash' comment -- the same could be said for countless drunk drivers every day. But should we protest laws against drinking and driving?

That looks like white paint transfer to me.
Anybody else?

Even if there was, it could have been transferred from the Lexus car onto Jenner's car and then from Jenner's car onto the Prius.

Sounds like they told her what happened and their preliminary report was wrong.

Sure does.
The way they originally described it wasn't making much sense to me from the start, because Lexus didn't look damaged at the time of collision with Jenner's car.

So that mystery is solved.

Not the mystery of why she didn't have a valid CA license for 8 years when she is a CA resident isn't.:snooty:
I still think she could've had it taken away by DUI's or such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67