Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is of he veered to the right (we know he did) how did he rear end the Prius? Is this a 4 lane highway and the Prius was in the far right lane?

IMO LE knew very early on who rear ended the Prius. Because while they didn't have the front of the Lexus to compare to the damage on the back of the Prius, they did have the front of the Escalade.

So either Sgt Brooks was misleading in his statements or we don't know yet who hit the Prius.

And I would like to point out, while I'm not an "accident expert" I do know a thing or two about accident collision investigations and how they work. I've worked in automobile insurance claims (on and off/mostly on) for 22 years.

I deal with CHP on a daily basis as our company handles commercial claims (taxi cabs) in CA and other states. Some reports are ready in days. Some take several months. I'm thinking this one will take several months.

JMO

Oh the horror! :eek: :aktion1: :drama: :dramaqueen:

As if he is the only person in the universe who has done this. :rolleyes:

It's illegal in CA to drive and talk on the cell phone.

What I don't understand is of he veered to the right (we know he did) how did he rear end the Prius? Is this a 4 lane highway and the Prius was in the far right lane?

IMO LE knew very early on who rear ended the Prius. Because while they didn't have the front of the Lexus to compare to the damage on the back of the Prius, they did have the front of the Escalade.

So either Sgt Brooks was misleading in his statements or we don't know yet who hit the Prius.

And I would like to point out, while I'm not an "accident expert" I do know a thing or two about accident collision investigations and how they work. I've worked in automobile insurance claims (on and off/mostly on) for 22 years.

I deal with CHP on a daily basis as our company handles commercial claims (taxi cabs) in CA and other states. Some reports are ready in days. Some take several months. I'm thinking this one will take several months.

JMO

If, as TMZ claims, imprint of his SUV's emblem is on the back of the Pirus, then he managed somehow. If that is true, that is very strong evidence on who hit the Pirus.

Doesn't the Escalade sit higher than a Prius? How could the emblem imprint into the bumper when they don't sit at the same height?

Agree. I posted a similar series of photos the other day just like the ones TMZ posted that backed up your contention. Do people who are convicted of vehicular homicide go to jail?

Lets face it. From what we can see of the Lexus, it doesn't appear to have been in a frontal collision at the moment of impact with Jenner's car.
I wish we could see the complete photo of its front, but what we can see, doesn't show any damage. The front airbag hasn't gone off in the moment of impact with Jenner's car. It went off after Lexus collided with the Hummer. But if Lexus struck the Prius prior to Jenner striking the Lexus, why isn't there any visible damage to its front (at least that we can see) and why hasn't front airbag deployed?

Doesn't the Escalade sit higher than a Prius? How could the emblem imprint into the bumper when they don't sit at the same height?

How do you know where exactly the emblem is imprinted? TMZ says it's on the back of the Prius.

Because, to me, it looked like it was his fault. And if I did something that caused such damage, I think I would have tried to help.

So he should have just pushed that highly trained fire fighter out of the way and just tried his best. Because he "caused such damage".

Gotcha

If, as TMZ claims, imprint of his SUV's emblem is on the back of the Pirus, then he managed somehow. If that is true, that is very strong evidence on who hit the Pirus.

I totally agree!

It's illegal in CA to drive and talk on the cell phone.

Yes, I am aware of that. It is illegal in most states. So that means nobody except Bruce Jenner has done it.

:lol: Got it. :thumb:

Texting while driving is also illegal in most states. Yet just about every single time I'm out on the road, I see someone doing it.

I think most would agree, Jenner hit the Lexus. Most would also agree that if Jenner had not hit the Lexus the driver would still be alive. The Lexus didn't suddenly merge into his lane, he was following. He failed to control his vehicle. IMO he was either distracted or following to close or a combination of both.

The back of a Prius is mostly glass. The only areas an imprint could be left would be the bumper or the frame above the back window. My co-worker has this model Prius and I just looked at it. The Cadillac emblem sits in the middle of the grill of the Escalade, it would seem if he hit the Prius, the emblem would hit the rear window. I am only speculating and in no way someone with experience in any these things.
Here's a pic of the front of the Escalade for reference:
http://tinyurl.com/prlhf76

Yes, I am aware of that. It is illegal in most states. So that means nobody except Bruce Jenner has done it.

:lol: Got it. :thumb:

Texting while driving is also illegal in most states. Yet just about every single time I'm out on the road, I see someone doing it.

It's not illegal in my state unless you are driving a school bus, only have your intermediate driver's license, or are in a school zone crossing. IMO that is INSANE.

Not all that relevant, but people have mentioned that Bruce is holding a ciggie in his left hand in some of the photos.

I could have SWORN that in an episode of one of the Kardashian shows that everyone (including Bruce) was on Kris' case to quit smoking. Call me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina