Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, reading the above article, I have highlighted a few purported thoughts/statements Bruce made that are beyond troubling for me!

Those weren't BJ's thoughts or statements, though, were they? What you quoted were the words of whomever wrote that bit of celebrity fluff, and even then, they came from a 'source'. I think your characterization of BJ is mean-spirited and unfair, insofar as you basically ascribed 'statements' to him that were not his own.

BBM

Not trying to be argumentative, just this is something that has always scared me a bit. I haven't had a ticket in 25 years, but my D recently got one, and I worry about this exact scenario.

Wouldn't it have been obvious when you reconciled your check book each month that the check you wrote had not been cashed?

We sent a money order. I guess I could have tracked that but never thought that it wouldn't be received.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Those weren't BJ's thoughts or statements, though, were they? What you quoted were the words of whomever wrote that bit of celebrity fluff, and even then, they came from a 'source'. I think your characterization of BJ is mean-spirited and unfair, insofar as you basically ascribed 'statements' to him that were not his own.

This is not meant to be an argumentative post. Neither of us have proof as to what can be attributed to Bruce. Source can mean many things as we all know. I admit I may be totally wrong in what I took from the article. However, it does not change my point of view on Bruce if we read or see similar actions in the near future.

Time will tell as we see how Bruce proceeds with his transition. You may think what you want, however, I still believe it is tacky and trashy for BJ to publically announce any plans on his transition at this time. He needs to stay under the radar in respect for the other families.

This is not meant to be an argumentative post. Neither of us have proof as to what can be attributed to Bruce. Source can mean many things as we all know. I admit I may be totally wrong in what I took from the article. However, it does not change my point of view on Bruce if we read or see similar actions in the near future.

Time will tell as we see how Bruce proceeds with his transition. You may think what you want, however, I still believe it is tacky and trashy for BJ to publically announce any plans on his transition at this time. He needs to stay under the radar in respect for the other families.
Really I don't see it as any tackier than Steindorff's attorney going on the offense and implying she was blameless because of a tabloid video...

Yes I did read the article. Bruce's becoming transgendered is irrelevant to him being an athlete since his athletic days are long over. It doesn't apply to his Olympic performances what hormones he's on. So why make him the headline of the article???

because when a celeb is attached to a cause/project/idea etc., more attention is usually paid. it's really that simple.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/2/i-am-no-expert-for-bruce-jenner.html

I am no expert for Bruce Jenner

I am familiar with the challenges of sex transition, but only one person can decide whether it’s worth it

February 22, 2015 2:00AM ET

by Renee Richards

In 1976, after I competed in a women’s tennis tournament in La Jolla, California, I was outed for my sex change from man into woman. My landmark court case in 1977 allowed me to play professional tennis as a woman, which made me forever a pioneer for the rights of disenfranchised groups of diverse type. Ever since the disclosure, I have gotten calls from the media to comment on all matters transgender.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebr...secrets-that-could-bring-down-the-kardashians

The phone secrets that could bring down the Kardashians

Bruce has told the rest of the family he's absolutely frantic after officers asked him to sign over his records and his phone to prove he wasn't texting or on a call at the time of the fatal crash. The phone includes emails and texts dating back over the past year about his journey to becoming a woman, as well as dozens of Kardashian and Jenner family secrets.

more at the link

Police are not looking for family secrets. They are only concerned with what he was doing at the time of the accident.

It amazes me what these tabloids like to put out as news.

JMO

http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jenner-car-crash-questions-cause

Bruce Jenner's Car Crash: More Questions Answered

A source says the authorities may be ready to release information about what is on the tape before the end of the month. Of existing reports about what it shows, "There's some things that are accurate and some that are inaccurate," the source says.

"In California, we have something called 'comparative fault,' meaning fault can be apportioned by a court among many parties," says James Fox, an attorney who specializes in motor vehicle crashes and vehicle defect cases but who has no direct involvement with the incident.

But Fox says charges are unlikely for Jenner. "If he's going at a really excessive speed, if he's under the influence of alcohol or a drug, if he's texting, these would certainly be things that a prosecutor would want to explore, but most drivers that are involved in fatality crashes are not charged with vehicular manslaughter," says Fox. Jenner has said he wasn't texting, and police have said he wasn't speeding and passed a field sobriety text.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebr...secrets-that-could-bring-down-the-kardashians

The phone secrets that could bring down the Kardashians

Bruce has told the rest of the family he's absolutely frantic after officers asked him to sign over his records and his phone to prove he wasn't texting or on a call at the time of the fatal crash. The phone includes emails and texts dating back over the past year about his journey to becoming a woman, as well as dozens of Kardashian and Jenner family secrets.

more at the link
Why wouldnt the warrant only include the calls/texts at the time of the crash? Why would they have to turn over months of calls when all they need to see is the minutes prior to the accident?

Why wouldnt the warrant only include the calls/texts at the time of the crash? Why would they have to turn over months of calls when all they need to see is the minutes prior to the accident?

They don't and they won't.
LE is only looking for what he was doing at the time of the accident.

Neither BJ's transition nor his family secrets are of any interest to the investigators.

Just tabloid crap IMO.

They don't and they won't.
LE is only looking for what he was doing at the time of the accident.

Neither BJ's transition nor his family secrets are of any interest to the investigators.

Just tabloid crap IMO.

Not according to the infamous, if not overused, "anonymous source" which has become a comfortable, time tested plot device for the tabloid press.

This scar looks like it might be from where he had his Adam apple shaved down. Plus add the photographer zooming in which will enlarge the scar to make it look as we see it. IMO. I do not believe as much as BJ is going thru for this transition, that his surgeon would leave It looking like the picture we see. IMO.

The scar is along his jawline so I suspect it is from a jaw recontouring procedure (Mandibular angle reduction) to make his jaw appear less square and more oval. From this picture is looks like a successful outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen