Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very highly doubt he will get any time.
I can't think of a case where someone did.
Even parent who have kids unrestrained and kill them in accidents don't normally get charged.

I would be pretty surprised if he is charged with anything.
If he wasn't texting while driving, I don't think he will be.
And if he IS charged I doubt he will get any time at all. :twocents:

Kids not belting in their kids has nothing to do with someone ramming into the back of two cars hard enough to push someone into oncoming traffic.
I don't think he skates.

Even parent who have kids unrestrained and kill them in accidents don't normally get charged.

I totally agree~!!!

You know I don't think they will go so light on him. I think there will be more to it than that.

I wonder if the lying will get him obstruction of justice?

Only the driver of the Prius had a suspended license, the deceased was driving on a valid Arizona license.

Maybe the driver mentioned by the poster above was not cited by a cop, maybe it was a red light camera ticket.
No Howe was a California resident, she needed to have a CA license.

I wonder if the lying will get him obstruction of justice?

Show me where he lied. The LAPD is still investigating and hasn't yet determined who is at fault. I still believe Howe and Steindorff share fault.
I choose to believe the LAPD over tabloid journalism- tmz, radar, and the dailymail- which is from Britain.

That to me is a technicality. She had a licence to drive and was not suspended or anything.

IMO, as long as she didn't have a license suspended due to something related to bad driving, or a medical condition such as a seizure disorder, I don't feel like her license status has anything to do with this accident. It certainly doesn't release BJ from his obligation to maintain a safe distance, safe speed, and attention to the road.

Kids not belting in their kids has nothing to do with someone ramming into the back of two cars hard enough to push someone into oncoming traffic.
I don't think he skates.

I think parents not buckling their kids in is similar to playing Russian roulette with your child. I think it's criminal. I think it deserves jail time. I think it's disgusting. And it's not an accident. It's a conscious choice. Parental failure.

Automobile accidents happen. All day. Every day. Fatalities happen. Every day.
People are often not jailed unless they were doing something like texting, drinking and driving, acting on road rage...

I do not think BJ will serve time. And if he does, I do not believe it will be much.

Rear end collisions are so common. It's horrible that someone lost their life, but it certainly was not intentional. Sometimes even the most careful drivers make mistakes.

Can you imagine if someone was jailed every time someone died in an automobile accident?

JMO

I think parents not buckling their kids in is similar to playing Russian roulette with your child. I think it's criminal. I think it deserves jail time. I think it's disgusting. And it's not an accident. It's a conscious choice. Parental failure.

Automobile accidents happen. All day. Every day. Fatalities happen. Every day.
People are often not jailed unless they were doing something like texting, drinking and driving, acting on road rage...

I do not think BJ will serve time. And if he does, I do not believe it will be much.

Rear end collisions are so common. It's horrible that someone lost their life, but it certainly was not intentional. Sometimes even the most careful drivers make mistakes.

Can you imagine if someone was jailed every time someone died in an automobile accident?

JMO

Oh I think its criminal too but not quite the same thing.

Show me where he lied. The LAPD is still investigating and hasn't yet determined who is at fault. I still believe Howe and Steindorff share fault.
I choose to believe the LAPD over tabloid journalism- tmz, radar, and the dailymail- which is from Britain.

Not sure about "lies", we've only heard that from the tabloid mess you mentioned, not LAPD. Unfortunately, it's becoming more popular to confuse celebrity gossip nonsense from actual facts. TMZ, Radar, US weekly, People and countless other mags are in the business to expound our weaknesses. It's pure entertainment.

IMO, as long as she didn't have a license suspended due to something related to bad driving, or a medical condition such as a seizure disorder, I don't feel like her license status has anything to do with this accident. It certainly doesn't release BJ from his obligation to maintain a safe distance, safe speed, and attention to the road.

Noone said it did. We don't know why Kim Howe hasn't had a CA license for over 8 years. I tend to think it was taken away for some reason...

Noone said it did. We don't know why Kim Howe hasn't had a CA license for over 8 years. I tend to think it was taken away for some reason...

If she did we would have known about by now. Just like they reported that she was driving without a CA license instead of reporting she had AZ one.

We don't know what he told LE in his official statement. And anything he said in the immediate aftermath of the accident is not to be taken literally by LE. They know full well that anyone involved in an accident, especially one which causes a fatality, is going to be in shock, confusion, denial etc.

So EVEN IF Bruce initially said he thought the Prius hit the Lexus and then he hit the Lexus, and he did not think he hit the Prius, that would not be considered a LIE. They take into account the circumstances of the emotional situation. He just watched the woman he rear ended die.

But he passed a sobriety test and they checked his cell records. And they said he did not appear to be speeding.

At some point they would do a formal interview. At that time he would have his attorney present and be clearer about his actions that day. If he lied at that point, it could be a big problem.

I could have sworn I read she had children.

The articles say she was a widow without children and a dog that recently died. Her late husband was 14 years older, wonder if he could have been married before and there are stepchildren.

I hate to be "that person" but does anyone know what I would Google search to find the uncensored photos of the moment of impact? Ugh.. I hate myself for even asking but morbid curiosity is getting the better of me.. Don't judge please. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to be "that person" but does anyone know what I would Google search to find the uncensored photos of the moment of impact? Ugh.. I hate myself for even asking but morbid curiosity is getting the better of me.. Don't judge please. :(

I don't have the links handy, but Page 6 has some uncensored moment of impact and OK magazine has a video that shows the victim in her car. The Page 6 are disturbing because you can see her fear and the OK magazine she is just slumped in the seat--it is just a side view--not gory at all. If there are more than that, I haven't seen them.

I've looked at the two links on page six but can't see any moment of impact photos where the victim isn't blurred out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member