Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. We are told by whom??? Steindorffer's attorney who has an agenda?? I haven't seen this info in any mainstream media article. Do you have a link???

TMZ was the first to report this based on "law enforcement sources". It's true that TMZ doesn't name the sources and it is possible that they could be wrong but TMZ rarely gets facts like this wrong and they have very good contacts inside the various LE agencies in SoCal.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/17/bruce-jenner-crash-video-car-accident-recreation-mta-bus-cameras/

They send you a very formal letter from the State, when they are going to suspend your license. AND your insurance company will call until they get a hold of you, to tell you in no uncertain terms that you are no longer covered. My daughter did not pay for her speeding ticket in time and she ALMOST had it suspended and there was no way not to know.

IF you move, you can miss the letter.
I have had friends who's insurance was not cancelled.

The insurance gets cancelled if the registration or license gets revoked.
If your license is only suspended they do not always cancel it.

My BIL got pulled over and ARRESTED for having a suspended license, expired registration and a warrant from an unpaid ticket.
His insurance was still valid and active however.
He had moved so didn't get the letter about the ticket and the suspended license.

Silent Treatment! Bruce Jenner No Longer Talking To Crash Investigators, Despite Requests For Interviews

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bruce-jenner-cops-interview/

The Radar article answers a question I posed a few pages back

At the scene of the accident, Jenner told cops he had “only hit the Lexus, and insisted there was no contact with his car and the Prius,” the insider added.

I find it inconceivable that BJ did not realize that he had hit the Prius as well as the Lexus and it is hard to escape the conclusion that BJ lied to LE (IMO).

This article doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me in that Bruce Jenner is too old to ever be an Olympic Athlete ever again, isn't in shape for it, and hasn't stated a desire to be an athlete anymore...:notgood:

was the article read? it's clearly not about BJ per se... but the issues surrounding transgender athletes:

Historically, the fear of transgender women holding an unfair advantage prompted numerous leagues and competitions to ban them outright.

TMZ was the first to report this based on "law enforcement sources". It's true that TMZ doesn't name the sources and it is possible that they could be wrong but TMZ rarely gets facts like this wrong and they have very good contacts inside the various LE agencies in SoCal.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/17/bruce-jenner-crash-video-car-accident-recreation-mta-bus-cameras/

tmz rarely makes mistakes. i believe them on this too.

was the article read? it's clearly not about BJ per se... but the issues surrounding transgender athletes:

tmz rarely makes mistakes. i believe them on this too.
Yes I did read the article. Bruce's becoming transgendered is irrelevant to him being an athlete since his athletic days are long over. It doesn't apply to his Olympic performances what hormones he's on. So why make him the headline of the article???

Police confirm Bruce Jenner DID rear-end car in fatal wreck and could face six years in prison if found guilty of manslaughter

Cops have confirmed that they are in possession of video that shows Jenner was responsible for chain-reaction crash that resulted in a woman's death

He steered to avoid cars slowing for a traffic light in front of him on Pacific Coast Highway

Jenner's SUV rear-ended two cars, pushing a white Lexus into oncoming traffic

The driver, Kim Howe, 69, was killed when it was struck head-on by a Hummer

If it is proved that he caused the fatal wreck, Jenner could be charged with vehicular manslaughter which carries a six year prison sentence

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...prison-guilty-manslaughter.html#ixzz3SB01cvPJ

Are there any pictures of Bruce's car close to the Prius? Did I miss something? The pictures I have seen do not show these two cars close. If he did hit the Prius, was it with such a force that he sent it sailing forward?

isn't this the prius upper right? if so, it's not that far away:

bruce-crash.jpg

https://lintvwluk.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/bruce-crash.jpg?w=650

My BIL got pulled over and ARRESTED for having a suspended license, expired registration and a warrant from an unpaid ticket.
His insurance was still valid and active however.
He had moved so didn't get the letter about the ticket and the suspended license.

I don't see how people "forget" that they got a traffic ticket, though. Why would he need a letter about his ticket when LE always gives you paperwork when they cite you?

I guess this happens a lot. Heck, 2 out of the 4 drivers in this wreck did not have valid DLs.

I don't see how people "forget" that they got a traffic ticket, though. Why would he need a letter about his ticket when LE always gives you paperwork when they cite you?

I guess this happens a lot. Heck, 2 out of the 4 drivers in this wreck did not have valid DLs.

Only the driver of the Prius had a suspended license, the deceased was driving on a valid Arizona license.

Maybe the driver mentioned by the poster above was not cited by a cop, maybe it was a red light camera ticket.

I'm not arguing the fact that BJ may have hit the Prius. I'm saying... You can't tell by the Prius picture who hit it.

I don't know how else to say it.

It's so much more involved than that. If all it took was a photo, those investigators would have snapped a few pictures and called it a day. They were out there for approximately 9 hours IIRC.

You can. Well I can. And apparently I am right so if you don't agree with my methods that is fine but apparently they work..:)

Does this mean his transformation show is not going to happen?

Does this mean his transformation show is not going to happen?

He's going to need the money to replenish what he will lose in the settlements for 6 people. I read he got 30 million in the divorce--not sure how much these settlements usually are and how much his insurance will pay.

Are you kidding? It will be a block buster now most likely. I can not see them not doing it unless he is arrested or something..

Why do you think there is a question he will be arrested? I feel like he will be arrested and bond out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member