Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ma'am. YOU can not tell. You keep implying YOU can look at at that photo and tell the Escalade hit the Prius. Have you done height measurements? Measurements of intentions? Do you realize the bumper heights of the Lexus and the Escalade are very similar?
How can YOU tell? By a picture?
I'm asking.

After 22 years in the automobile claims industry, I know a thing or two about how accident investigations work.

You are absolutely right in this: "They go off the accounts and pictures and and measurements" among many other things.
That's why you can't just look at a picture and tell. I posted days ago that they have (or at least had at that time) all four subject vehicles in possession. And while they didn't have the front end of the Lexus to compare to the rear of the Prius, they did have the front end of the Escalade. So IMO they know by measurements who hit the Prius.
They didn't just go by a photo. They couldn't. So how could we?

You can keep saying it but you can. IT is not hard it is a matter of physics and direction. It is obvious that the prius was nailed by Jenners as is coming out now in the news.

You can keep saying it but you can. IT is not hard it is a matter of physics and direction. It is obvious that the prius was nailed by Jenners as is coming out now in the news.

I'm not arguing the fact that BJ may have hit the Prius. I'm saying... You can't tell by the Prius picture who hit it.

I don't know how else to say it.

It's so much more involved than that. If all it took was a photo, those investigators would have snapped a few pictures and called it a day. They were out there for approximately 9 hours IIRC.

Are there any pictures of Bruce's car close to the Prius? Did I miss something? The pictures I have seen do not show these two cars close. If he did hit the Prius, was it with such a force that he sent it sailing forward?

I am in agreement that if the Lexus had hit the Prius, it would have been sandwiched between the Prius and Bruce's car. However, with the angle Bruce hit the Lexus, he knocked it left out of the lane. We can see the Lexus veering to the left of the yellow line in one of the early pictures.

No ma'am. YOU can not tell. You keep implying YOU can look at at that photo and tell the Escalade hit the Prius. Have you done height measurements? Measurements of indentions? Do you realize the bumper heights of the Lexus and the Escalade are very similar?
How can YOU tell? By a picture?
I'm asking.

After 22 years in the automobile claims industry, I know a thing or two about how accident investigations work.

You are absolutely right in this: "They go off the accounts and pictures and and measurements" among many other things.
That's why you can't just look at a picture and tell. I posted days ago that they have (or at least had at that time) all four subject vehicles in possession. And while they didn't have the front end of the Lexus to compare to the rear of the Prius, they did have the front end of the Escalade. So IMO they know by measurements who hit the Prius.
They didn't just go by a photo. They couldn't. So how could we?

BBM. And this is why despite disagreeing with you on almost every other case, I respect what you have to say here.

IDK, but BJ could have cleared up the confusion very quickly.

Maybe, like your earlier theory, he had a temporary traumatic brain injury like the "unsure" driver of the Prius. Or is that just an excuse non-celebrities can use?

But, we don't know what he told investigators. That hasn't been released as far as I'm aware.

JMO

Maybe, like your earlier theory, he had a temporary traumatic brain injury like the "unsure" driver of the Prius. Or is that just an excuse non-celebrities can use?

But, we don't know what he told investigators. That hasn't been released as far as I'm aware.

JMO

Driver of the Pirus was hit in the rear. She doesn't know which car hit her.

Are there any pictures of Bruce's car close to the Prius? Did I miss something? The pictures I have seen do not show these two cars close. If he did hit the Prius, was it with such a force that he sent it sailing forward?

I am in agreement that if the Lexus had hit the Prius, it would have been sandwiched between the Prius and Bruce's car. However, with the angle Bruce hit the Lexus, he knocked it left out of the lane. We can see the Lexus veering to the left of the yellow line in one of the early pictures.

Pirus could have been moved after the accident. Somebody here said Jenner was asked to move his car. So maybe the same happened with the Pirus.

Driver of the Pirus was hit in the rear. She doesn't know which car hit her.
So therefore she and her lawyer have no business going around saying it was Bruce that hit her. It was more likely Kim Howe that hit her.

So therefore she and her lawyer have no business going around saying it was Bruce that hit her. It was more likely Kim Howe that hit her.

No, it wasn't more likely that Kim Howe hit her. I don't know where you got this idea, especially considering msm is reporting there is a video of the whole thing and Kim Howe did not hit the Pirus.

I agree about the video if the description is accurate.

But, I still hold the opinion you can not tell by those photos the Lexus didn't rear end the Prius.
There is no way to tell from those pictures.

JMO

There was no visible damage to the front end of the Lexus at the time Jenner's SUV was rear ending it. So some of us guessed from the start the original account was not making much sense.

No, it wasn't more likely that Kim Howe hit her. I don't know where you got this idea, especially considering msm is reporting there is a video of the whole thing and Kim Howe did not hit the Pirus.

A video that's inadmissible in court. Just how accurate can that be???:thinking::waitasec:

A video that's inadmissible in court. Just how accurate can that be???:thinking::waitasec:

Are you serious? Why would it be inadmissible? I am talking about an actual video from the surveillance cameras, not animation posted on TMZ.
Surveillance videos are admissible in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!