Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can plainly see in the photos her car didn't have a front damage at the time Jenner's SUV rear ended it. Couple with the video that shows Jenner hit both cars, according to TMZ, I think it's rather obvious Howe did not rear end the Pirus.

Why should I trust a video produced by another participant in the accident, who most likely was also at fault??? No thanks!
I don't believe Jenner's car hit the Prius, it doesn't make logical sense. I think Howe's car did.

Believe it or not, it's not going to change what actually happened. It's now on msm that a video exists which shows Jenner hit both cars. It was not "produced" by "another participant." From what TMZ says, the video was recorded by the cameras on the bus that was behind the HUMMER.

"The official said it also showed that Jenner's vehicle continued forward and rear-ended a Toyota Prius. Officials initially said the Lexus had struck the Prius."

http://abc7news.com/news/official-video-shows-jenner-rear-ended-cars-in-fatal-wreck/524099/

Was it LE that said BJ wasn't speeding or that BJ told them he was doing 50?

And could BJ have been reading a text, would that show up on records?

All you have to do is google Bruce Jenner crash pics. You can sadly see the poor woman in fear in the car after she is hit by Jenner. There are also pics of the Prius that show the hit from behind and how high it was, not from a Mercedes but from the SUV that Jenner was driving.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...nner-rear-ended-cars-in-fatal-wreck/23639179/

Cops: Video shows Jenner rear-ended cars in fatal wreck

It's not, says Brady Held, CEO of Integral Media Works of Redondo Beach, Calif., which produces re-creation videos of accidents and other catastrophes for use in court.

No one asked them or paid them to produce the Jenner video, he said. It was done in a day and is based on press photographs of the scene before and after the wreck, but not on the bus video, which he hasn't seen either, he said.

The company posted its video on its site and on YouTube, where it was found by TMZ and other media.

"We can't say that's how it went with 100% accuracy, but we talked with experts and can derive a likely scenario from that data," Held said.

But the video would never be allowed in court, he said. "Not in heartbeat, and we wouldn't produce this for court anyway." It was done because there's "high public interest" in the crash, he said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...nner-rear-ended-cars-in-fatal-wreck/23639179/

Cops: Video shows Jenner rear-ended cars in fatal wreck

It's not, says Brady Held, CEO of Integral Media Works of Redondo Beach, Calif., which produces re-creation videos of accidents and other catastrophes for use in court.

No one asked them or paid them to produce the Jenner video, he said. It was done in a day and is based on press photographs of the scene before and after the wreck, but not on the bus video, which he hasn't seen either, he said.

The company posted its video on its site and on YouTube, where it was found by TMZ and other media.

"We can't say that's how it went with 100% accuracy, but we talked with experts and can derive a likely scenario from that data," Held said.

But the video would never be allowed in court, he said. "Not in heartbeat, and we wouldn't produce this for court anyway." It was done because there's "high public interest" in the crash, he said.

So how is this video deemed by the press and everyone else as official and accurate when it doesn't include the bus footage and wouldn't be allowed in court as evidence??? Why should I believe it then??

So how is this video deemed by the press and everyone else as official and accurate when it doesn't include the bus footage and wouldn't be allowed in court as evidence??? Why should I believe it then??

Because it is not just the video that was made. It is pictures and reporting from the officials in the case.

I can plainly see in the photos her car didn't have a front damage at the time Jenner's SUV rear ended it. Couple with the video that shows Jenner hit both cars, according to TMZ, I think it's rather obvious Howe did not rear end the Pirus.

I agree about the video if the description is accurate.

But, I still hold the opinion you can not tell by those photos the Lexus didn't rear end the Prius.
There is no way to tell from those pictures.

JMO

I agree about the video if the description is accurate.

But, I still hold the opinion you can not tell by those photos the Lexus didn't rear end the Prius.
There is no way to tell from those pictures.

JMO

Yes you can. If the Lexus hit the prius the damage would have been much lower. It was hit by the Escalade. Had the Lexus hit the prius, The lexus would have had to been straight. You can see that when Bruce hit the Lexus it goes left into oncoming traffic.

All you have to do is google Bruce Jenner crash pics. You can sadly see the poor woman in fear in the car after she is hit by Jenner. There are also pics of the Prius that show the hit from behind and how high it was, not from a Mercedes but from the SUV that Jenner was driving.

No Mercedes was involved in this accident. I'm sure you meant Lexus.

I have seen a lot of photos of damaged vehicles. I can not tell by just looking at a photo of the Prius damage what kind of car hit it.

Experts looking at the actual vehicles would have take measurements and note initial impact points.

JMO

No Mercedes was involved in this accident. I'm sure you meant Lexus.

I have seen a lot of photos of damaged vehicles. I can not tell by just looking at a photo of the Prius damage what kind of car hit it.

Experts looking at the actual vehicles would have take measurements and note initial impact points.

JMO

I did mean Lexus..Thanks.

You can tell. I have been a one too many accidents.

The lexus could not hit that Prius and travel out into the middle of the road the way it did. The Prius would have stopped that had she hit the prius. The reason she hit the hummer is because it was like a pool ball that was hit by the escalade and then projected left and out. Think of that pit maneuver cops do. They hit the vehicle in the back to spin it. That is what Bruce did, The way his Escalade hit her it pushed her out and to the left into the front of the hummer, The Escalade then kept moving forward and rammed the back of the prius. If the lexus had hit the prius with that force she would have been still behind it when the cars stopped moving.

Yes you can. If the Lexus hit the prius the damage would have been much lower. It was hit by the Escalade. Had the Lexus hit the prius, The lexus would have had to been straight. You can see that when Bruce hit the Lexus it goes left into oncoming traffic.

You can tell how high the vehicle was that hit the Lexus? From a photo? Nah. No way.
If I was to take an estimated guess (without measurement and impact points that are needed to make that judgement) I would say the major impact point was right under the license plate. And I think either vehicle would have done that.

If you look at the TMZ photos that show the Escalade hitting the Lexus, the bumper heights are very similar.

JMO

I did mean Lexus..Thanks.

You can tell. I have been a one too many accidents.

The lexus could not hit that Prius and travel out into the middle of the road the way it did. The Prius would have stopped that had she hit the prius. The reason she hit the hummer is because it was like a pool ball that was hit by the escalade and then projected left and out. Think of that pit maneuver cops do. They hit the vehicle in the back to spin it. That is what Bruce did, The way his Escalade hit her it pushed her out and to the left into the front of the hummer, The Escalade then kept moving forward and rammed the back of the prius. If the lexus had hit the prius with that force she would have been still behind it when the cars stopped moving.

All that may be true. But you can not look at a photo of that Prius and tell which car hit it because of size.

You can tell how high the vehicle was that hit the Lexus? From a photo? Nah. No way.
If I was to take an estimated guess (without measurement and impact points that are needed to make that judgement) I would say the major impact point was right under the license plate. And I think either vehicle would have done that.

If you look at the TMZ photos that show the Escalade hitting the Lexus, the bumper heights are very similar.

JMO

Yes, You can. That is how accident investigations work. They go off the accounts and pictures and and measurements. The back of a Prius is higher than the front of a lexus. If it was hit by the lexus it would have been lower. The damage is from the Escalade. The point that is most important is that if bruce had hit the lexus head on, Straight it would have been driven into the back of the prius and she would not have ended up in the traffic.

Jenner hit the Lexus driving her left and out of the way and then rammed the prius.

Yes, You can. That is how accident investigations work. They go off the accounts and pictures and and measurements. The back of a Prius is higher than the front of a lexus. If it was hit by the lexus it would have been lower. The damage is from the Escalade. The point that is most important is that if bruce had hit the lexus head on, Straight it would have been driven into the back of the prius and she would not have ended up in the traffic.

Jenner hit the Lexus driving her left and out of the way and then rammed the prius.

No ma'am. YOU can not tell. You keep implying YOU can look at at that photo and tell the Escalade hit the Prius. Have you done height measurements? Measurements of indentions? Do you realize the bumper heights of the Lexus and the Escalade are very similar?
How can YOU tell? By a picture?
I'm asking.

After 22 years in the automobile claims industry, I know a thing or two about how accident investigations work.

You are absolutely right in this: "They go off the accounts and pictures and and measurements" among many other things.
That's why you can't just look at a picture and tell. I posted days ago that they have (or at least had at that time) all four subject vehicles in possession. And while they didn't have the front end of the Lexus to compare to the rear of the Prius, they did have the front end of the Escalade. So IMO they know by measurements who hit the Prius.
They didn't just go by a photo. They couldn't. So how could we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!