Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to need the money to replenish what he will lose in the settlements for 6 people. I read he got 30 million in the divorce--not sure how much these settlements usually are and how much his insurance will pay.

I presume most of us regular folks don't have policies with anywhere near multi-million damage coverage.
I wonder if it's the same for celebrities.
Kim Howe died. Normally, that could be in a multi-million range for loss of companionship, etc. But she was a widow with no children, so I wonder who if anybody can sue on her behalf?
But a hummer was full of people and some of them apparently suffered some serious injuries.
Then there is a Pirus driver who presumably didn't suffer serious injuries but could still sue if she has some neck pain, etc.

Why do you think there is a question he will be arrested? I feel like he will be arrested and bond out.

I don't know. I am sure the police are investigating but I think it will be awhile before there are charges.

I don't see how people "forget" that they got a traffic ticket, though. Why would he need a letter about his ticket when LE always gives you paperwork when they cite you?

I guess this happens a lot. Heck, 2 out of the 4 drivers in this wreck did not have valid DLs.

In my BIL's case he paid the ticket, with a check. Apparently they didn't take checks.
He moved shortly after and never got notification of it again.
He isn't known for watching his accounts really closely, so I'm not surprised he didn't notice the check never cleared. :twocents:

Not sure if this has been posted...been busy today with real world stuff...

BBM

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...lt-in-fatal-car-wreck-cops-have-video-2015192

A new video of the fatal car crash which resulted in the death of a Kardashian family neighbor reportedly shows that Bruce Jenner may be at fault, an official told the Associated Press on Wednesday, Feb. 18.

The Los Angeles Police Department released a statement to Us Weekly on Wednesday, addressing the report. "Whatever is being reported right now is not part of our investigation," the LAPD noted. "We are still looking at the videos of the crash to determine what happened. We have not deemed who is at fault yet, the investigation is still very much open."

Not sure if this has been posted...been busy today with real world stuff...

BBM

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...lt-in-fatal-car-wreck-cops-have-video-2015192

A new video of the fatal car crash which resulted in the death of a Kardashian family neighbor reportedly shows that Bruce Jenner may be at fault, an official told the Associated Press on Wednesday, Feb. 18.

The Los Angeles Police Department released a statement to Us Weekly on Wednesday, addressing the report. "Whatever is being reported right now is not part of our investigation," the LAPD noted. "We are still looking at the videos of the crash to determine what happened. We have not deemed who is at fault yet, the investigation is still very much open."

He hit both cars so the fault is his. He hit them both from behind. They may not want to publicly say it as to keep bruce clam but He is the one at fault if he hit both cars from behind.

I presume most of us regular folks don't have policies with anywhere near multi-million damage coverage.
I wonder if it's the same for celebrities.
Kim Howe died. Normally, that could be in a multi-million range for loss of companionship, etc. But she was a widow with no children, so I wonder who if anybody can sue on her behalf?
But a hummer was full of people and some of them apparently suffered some serious injuries.
Then there is a Pirus driver who presumably didn't suffer serious injuries but could still sue if she has some neck pain, etc.

I could have sworn I read she had children.

Bruce Jenner -- Video Shows Bruce Squarely to Blame in 'Violent' Crash

Although the video seems to show Bruce and Bruce alone caused the crash, it was still an accident and some of our law enforcement sources think it's unlikely he'll be charged with vehicular manslaughter because the offense is following too closely, something everyone has done.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/19/bruce-jenner-video-car-accident-blame-crash-fault/#ixzz3SEN83W3L

I don't believe that. Someone died and the police don't decide who is charged the DA does.

One of the baristas at my local Starbucks knows Bruce very well because she went to school with his older kids. She has known him for years. I asked her how he was doing now. She has not talked to him but she has heard through the grapevine that he is totally devastated by the accident. It has also triggered the tremendous guilt he felt as a young man when he lent his sports car to his little brother, who died in a crash. That has always haunted him and this compounded that horror. I know it was his fault for following too closely, but There For But The Grace Of God, Go I. :candle:

I would be devastated also. I can only imagine what it feels like to know someone died in an accident that you caused.
IT has to be overwhelming.

Bruce Jenner -- Video Shows Bruce Squarely to Blame in 'Violent' Crash

Although the video seems to show Bruce and Bruce alone caused the crash, it was still an accident and some of our law enforcement sources think it's unlikely he'll be charged with vehicular manslaughter because the offense is following too closely, something everyone has done.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/19/bruce-jenner-video-car-accident-blame-crash-fault/#ixzz3SEN83W3L

When you smash into cars at a stop light at full speed, it seems like it is more than just following too closely. Can't wait to see the video.

One of the baristas at my local Starbucks knows Bruce very well because she went to school with his older kids. She has known him for years. I asked her how he was doing now. She has not talked to him but she has heard through the grapevine that he is totally devastated by the accident. It has also triggered the tremendous guilt he felt as a young man when he lent his sports car to his little brother, who died in a crash. That has always haunted him and this compounded that horror. I know it was his fault for following too closely, but There For But The Grace Of God, Go I. :candle:

Whatever. He lied and made it seem like it was the poor old lady who died and the Prius driver's fault. If the facts stay the same as they are today, IMO, he is a creep.

Bruce Jenner: Why He’s Decided To Speed Up Gender Transition After Car Crash

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/19/bruce-jenner-sex-change-car-crash-gender-transition/

Bruce was so shaken by his traumatic Feb. 7 car crash he decided to take a brief break in his gender transition process. Now, after some serious soul-searching, the 65-year-old reality star has sped up the process after realizing he’s lucky to be alive.

Bruce Jenner feels as though his life was “spared” after walking away from a car crash that left one dead on Feb. 7 in Malibu, Calif. Now after having the scare of his life, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that the former Olympian has decided to move forward with his gender transition, so he can start his new life as a woman as soon as possible.

Since the crash, we’re told Bruce has been spending an excessive amount of time relaxing and pampering himself so he can look his best when he finally steps out as a woman. A transition that has been on his mind since he was 5 according to one report.

“He’s been using a lot of natural ointments on his face and sitting in a steam room twice a day for 15 minutes at a time,” the source revealed.

“He’s obsessed with his skin and wants his face to shine and glow beautifully and effortlessly.

Maybe he is worried about being in a men's prison and figures that they will have to make special arrangements if he is transgender. What is the norm in that situation?

I feel bad for him. Surely he never had any bad intention in this accident. There is a reason they are called "accidents" and not "on purpose". I would be devastated too. He has so much going on right now, it can't be easy. So very sad for all involved. :rose:

Maybe he is worried about being in a men's prison and figures that they will have to make special arrangements if he is transgender. What is the norm in that situation?

That's what I am thinking. His lawyer has probably warned him that he might be looking at doing some time. I bet he wants to get the procedures done before that happens, if possible.

Wow, I wouldn't have even thought that, but you may be onto something, that makes sense.

I very highly doubt he will get any time.
I can't think of a case where someone did.
Even parent who have kids unrestrained and kill them in accidents don't normally get charged.

I would be pretty surprised if he is charged with anything.
If he wasn't texting while driving, I don't think he will be.
And if he IS charged I doubt he will get any time at all. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members