BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiously waiting to hear whats going on in that court room but part of me hopes BSL gets to feel the glares from the Shunick and Pate families all day!

BIA tweeted that it is his sister who is testifying. Take it with a tiny grain of salt though

Am I seeing this right? Left index finger appears to have a bandage?

Attachments

• BrandonFinger.jpg
    BrandonFinger.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 213
Me@@jimhummel are you going to give those that are watching like me across the country a play by play on what is said in the court house by BSL

Not sure how they can do this. You can't even bring a cell phone in the courthouse.

KATC Mic checking now.

Great shot of KLFY's technician. LOL

I don't see that tweet?

Drum roll.....and the mystery witness providing testimony this morning is none other than ...................................

then someone else said "Sister" you're right...I read that wrong...lol

Yuck. Did anyone see his finger in the stills from the video?? It made my stomach turn.

I saw his hands, his fingers were curled under in all the pics I saw. Did you notice something like from the hand surgery? Which pics/website? I just saw the ones from the Advertiser.

livestream is up outside the courthouse for katc. doing soundchecks

The Daily Advertiser ‏@theadvertiser
Assuming the #BrandonLavergne hearing started on time, it has been going on for an hour and a half. We'll have updates as soon as it's over.

The Daily Advertiser‏@theadvertiser

Assuming the #BrandonLavergne hearing started on time, it has been going on for an hour and a half. We'll have updates as soon as it's over.

Reposting for those without twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member