Bulgaria - Lars Mittank, 28, German tourist, Varna airport, 8 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw this in my FB timeline, posted on a Missing Persons Germany page:
https://www.facebook.com/vermisstemenschen/posts/1893520954054176

There, it says that he is in a hospital in Milan, Italy. A friend saw this on Italian TV and asked to publish the picture in Germany.

If this was covered on Italian TV, there should also be a news article somewhere, right? And where is the picture from? TV?!

People commenting there saying they will contact German TV stations about it.

There are lots of comments on that facebook post talking bout Lars Mittank. If this man is not Lars Mittank, then at least it's giving Lars and his family more publicity. Many people asking who is Lars Mittank and people answering, so it is positive in a way.

If lars mittank page helped find indentity of anton, they also may help with this man's identity.

I googled „milano, tedesco, ospendale, uomo, sconosciuto“ in all combinations - no article about this guy.

There, it says that he is in a hospital in Milan, Italy. A friend saw this on Italian TV and asked to publish the picture in Germany.

If this was covered on Italian TV, there should also be a news article somewhere, right? And where is the picture from? TV?!

No chance that this is Lars.

I think the guy(german in italy)should be shaven and be given a hair cut and a few more photos taken with him looking straight on.
It has been ruled out as being Lars on the basis his family say it isnt him but he has been missing for 4 years, if he has been living rough, he isn't going to be looking like he did four years ago.
I would still want blood tests to be sure.

That's what people on the post on the Findet Lars Mittank FB page are saying. His mom seems adamant it's not him and saying it's not needed (blood test), it's not him. Tough one.

The latest video in Bulgarian was last year in March

But he doesn’t even resemble Lars. Jmo

I think this post on facebook is deleted. Very strange

Trust mummie dear....this man is so obviously not Lars....it's sad to know probably another family is looking for him.

Thank you cybervampira for the update!

Of course, I would have loved to have seen some good news for the Mittank's however, it's great to hear that Dirk is back home and progressing! :loveyou:

Glad to hear that this man is safe and back home, with the help of the lars mittank page

What is the background of this man? How long was he missing for?
There‘s little info in the comments. Someone who grew up with him recognized him, another friend posted he‘s back home after having been in psychiatric care in Italy and that he‘s doing fine.

There‘s little info in the comments. Someone who grew up with him recognized him, another friend posted he‘s back home after having been in psychiatric care in Italy and that he‘s doing fine.

Could someone comment on the Lars Mittank page under the picture that it is this man? People are still asking questions under this mans photo, people still asking questions if it is lars. I would do it but don't speak german.

Could someone comment on the Lars Mittank page under the picture that it is this man? People are still asking questions under this mans photo, people still asking questions if it is lars. I would do it but don't speak german.
Two people already commented on this. The problem with shared posts is that people often enough don‘t read the comments and keep on sharing the post when it‘s not updated or deleted. Maybe the page admin doesn‘t update the status because it drags attention to Lars‘ case?

I can produce some German (in the Netherlands we learn in school, English, German and French, which will all fade if you don't use it on a regular basis), but I have a problem with privacy....this man is going all over Social Media now....stupid people making stupid comments....and he is at home, safe and doing ok.....the whole world knows that he was lost and in a mental institution....heavy.....poor guy...... That is 2018.....also resulting in amazing things...but I would be just an other FB user screaming and would have to reveal his name ..... a real dilemma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back