BURKE did it, and WHY the Ramseys covered up -an Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was no auto-eroticism. This was just a cord tied around the child's wrists and twisted around her neck to hurry her death and save her from what the parents perceived as suffering once she was no longer responsive from the head wound. Burke inflicted the head wound by accident and knew nothing of the rest of the night's events. Further, I seriously doubt that he was the one sexually molesting JBR "a little bit", frankly I think it was GP Paugh doing what he had done to his daughters when they were little and with Nedra fully aware of his behaviors. The Paughs are odd folks in every way but they did loan JR their life savings of $120K to get his business started.

There was no auto-eroticism. This was just a cord tied around the child's wrists and twisted around her neck to hurry her death and save her from what the parents perceived as suffering once she was no longer responsive from the head wound. Burke inflicted the head wound by accident and knew nothing of the rest of the night's events. Further, I seriously doubt that he was the one sexually molesting JBR "a little bit", frankly I think it was GP Paugh doing what he had done to his daughters when they were little and with Nedra fully aware of his behaviors. The Paughs are odd folks in every way but they did loan JR their life savings of $120K to get his business started.

I am hearing what you're saying, I am wondering if you think the JR knew of GP sexually abusing JBR - just wondering your thoughts on this. Thanks. *kinda new at positing..

Dear All,

i am new contributor to this site site but have been an avid fan for a long time.

I am a BDI theorist and have a silly question.

Although the Grand Jury evidence is sealed from the public is it available to the police for their ongoing enquiries?

Interested Novice

Dear All,

i am new contributor to this site site but have been an avid fan for a long time.

Although the Grand Jury evidence is sealed from the public is it available to the police for their ongoing enquiries?

Interested Novice

Welcome Interested novice :)

:welcome5:

Dear All,

Interested Novice

Interested novice,
BBM: I believe so, Kolar referred to GJ evidence whilst he was reviewing the case.

I don't know where the autoerotic asphyxiation came into play but I believe that Burke had something to do with it as he had behavioral problems and had to see psychiatrists. [snip]

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is defined as self strangulation to deprive the body of oxygen for sexual gratification.
Erotic asphyxiation is when someone else is involved in the strangulation.

Technically, auto-erotic asphyxiation never came into play and the very idea is such a horror, I don't want to even think about it.

IMO Burke is the one I cast as guilty, I don't feel it was intentional. I believe they fought over toys,perhaps the pineapple, whatever.... He struck JBR. From there it gets sketchy, that is the mystery as to what occurred after he struck her and possibly rendered her unconscious, presuming she was dead. He spokes her with the train track prongs, without a reaction from her. Did he wake his parents at this time? Or did a nine year old do this elaborated staging? I think not. I think the parents staged the whole thing. I cringe to think how anyone could do the horrible things to a child that was done to JBR.

IMO Burke is the one I cast as guilty, I don't feel it was intentional. I believe they fought over toys,perhaps the pineapple, whatever.... He struck JBR. From there it gets sketchy, that is the mystery as to what occurred after he struck her and possibly rendered her unconscious, presuming she was dead. He spokes her with the train track prongs, without a reaction from her. Did he wake his parents at this time? Or did a nine year old do this elaborated staging? I think not. I think the parents staged the whole thing. I cringe to think how anyone could do the horrible things to a child that was done to JBR.

cds0902,
I reckon BR did most of it. The stuff that bewilders people was what the parents added, particularly Patsy, since it makes it look like PDI.

So its BDI with some of the weird stuff cleaned up by his parents. If it had been JDI or PDI then the staging would have been better with fewer mistakes.

Beats me how the PDI people cannot accept Patsy duped them, she must have gone to grave smiling.

Beats me how the PDI people cannot accept Patsy duped them, she must have gone to grave smiling.

I wish you'd make up your mind on this issue.

One minute nobody was duped cause its BDI and that's why they wouldn't indict, next minute they were all duped except Kolar, the minute after that you say it has to be PDI if its not BDI, then you say there's no evidence to indicate PDI but then say all the evidence says PDI so this is why its BDI!

I wish you'd make up your mind on this issue.

One minute nobody was duped cause its BDI and that's why they wouldn't indict, next minute they were all duped except Kolar, the minute after that you say it has to be PDI if its not BDI, then you say there's no evidence to indicate PDI but then say all the evidence says PDI so this is why its BDI!

singularity,

The case is BDI with an official cover up. Kolar is only reporting what is legally allowed, hence his silence during the CBS documentary.

There is an outside possibility that its PDI, but it looks vanishingly small, for Patsy to make so many ridiculous mistakes in a homicide case is an obvious red line indicator.

You can only go with the evidence, if that shows Patsy at the scene of the crime then maybe its PDI, or was she staging for Burke Ramsey?

I'm thinking if Patsy or John were staging for themselves then the staging would be better, i.e. no size-12's, no long johns, no pineappple snack residue, no flashlight. Things would sync into place.

Consider they had all night to dream up a staging scenario yet the one presented looks like a last minute addition, only the ransom note looks laboured, but with Patsy's literary skills the outline could have been done in minutes.

So you have to think did the parents arrive last on the scene? Did BR do all his nasty stuff before they attended, well its possible, so BDI as per Kolar is on the cards.

So it could be PDI or JDI as there is no smoking gun, and unless you have writen a book saying PDI, it looks very much as if the case is BDI?

Dear All,

Interested Novice

Howdy!

It makes sense that it would be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member