Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it was the Bonita papers
Here's a link to the Bonita Papers:
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...uot-Unedited-Notes-From-Ramsey-Case-Documents

Haven't had a chance to look for the passage, if it's there. I remember a housekeeper or nanny saying she found BR and JB playing under the sheets and screaming "get out" or "go away" but I can't remember the source. I don't think it's the Bonita Papers but it'd be great if it was! It's not in LHPs "1st chapter," I already checked there.

Here's a link to the Bonita Papers:
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...uot-Unedited-Notes-From-Ramsey-Case-Documents

Haven't had a chance to look for the passage, if it's there. I remember a housekeeper or nanny saying she found BR and JB playing under the sheets and screaming "get out" or "go away" but I can't remember the source. I don't think it's the Bonita Papers but it'd be great if it was! It's not in LHPs "1st chapter," I already checked there.

I remember that, too. I also remember the source saying BR became "red-faced" and angry, or something to that effect. I tried looking for this yesterday and I can't find it.

I think it was the Bonita papers

Thanks for that. I did read the Bonita Papers, but I don't recall reading about this incident between the kids. Seems it would have jumped out at me. I'll read those dreaded papers again and see if I can't find it.

I pulled up the Bonita papers and searched for "bed," "sheets," "doctor," and "playing" before I remembered I'm at work and this isn't what they pay me for so I better do actual work or at the very least switch to my phone lol. I didn't find anything about this alleged incident using any of those search terms.

I also searched for "feces" and "candy" and didn't find anything about that. IDK

Still have to say, I've been a tentative BDI for years and started really researching the case earlier this year prior to all the shows. All this latest information just made BDI "click" together and suddenly it was all clear... to me.

My bad! I did look here:

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682454/Burke Ramsey

Could just be gossip though

[h=2]9-Year Olds Capable of Sexual Assault[/h]
  • While rare, there are recorded instances of sexual assault by 9-year boys on girls in the 6-year old range.
  • Also, most "sex game gone awry" theories involving Burke assume a "playing doctor" scenario, as opposed to a sexual assault. Burke was well capable of "playing doctor" and allegedly there are accounts of his getting caught at this with JBR.

I pulled up the Bonita papers and searched for "bed," "sheets," "doctor," and "playing" before I remembered I'm at work and this isn't what they pay me for so I better do actual work or at the very least switch to my phone lol. I didn't find anything about this alleged incident using any of those search terms.

I also searched for "feces" and "candy" and didn't find anything about that. IDK

Still have to say, I've been a tentative BDI for years and started really researching the case earlier this year prior to all the shows. All this latest information just made BDI "click" together and suddenly it was all clear... to me.
Lol! Yeah that could've brought up no telling what in the Google search on the work comps!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It might've been in PMPT. Nor sure. Once you read tons of books, sites, etc. on this case it all starts blending together.

Again, this litigation threat is empty and ill conceived. CBS held back some things to devastate any lawsuit. Counter suits should be filed in each case. Individuals speaking out in this case are doing so in the interest of justice only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, this litigation threat is empty and ill conceived. CBS held back some things to devastate any lawsuit. Counter suits should be filed in each case. Individuals speaking out in this case are doing so in the interest of justice only.

Totally agree.
They only want justice. They aren't looking for fame and glory. Just an answer to a horrible crime that has haunted them for years and they want the truth known. I really hope
Spitz doesn't get discouraged and settle. I don't seem him giving in though. He seems like a very tough cookie and not afraid of the Ramsey's or their lawyer. He's 90 years old. What else would you want to do with your time left on this Earth? Especially if you spent your whole life being the voice for a victim. You would want that last terrible case solved before you pass away. I know I would at least. They are experts in their fields and I will trust that they come to their conclusions with good reason and good evidence. Possibly evidence we aren't even aware of. If it goes to a jury trial, I think the jurors would lean towards Spitz. The reason LW used the other cases in his filing is so he could possibly use it in defense of Burke. I would be willing to bet though that the judge won't allow it into the trial since the other cases have no bearing on this case. Without that, LW and the Ramsey's have nothing to use as a weapon against Spitz. Spitz wins because they can't prove their case. Spitz could probably ask for the evidence to be brought out that is truly damning and a huge can of worms will be unleashed. The truth will be out and by the Ramsey's own hand without realizing it.

Totally agree.
They only want justice. They aren't looking for fame and glory. Just an answer to a horrible crime that has haunted them for years and they want the truth known. I really hope
Spitz doesn't get discouraged and settle. I don't seem him giving in though. He seems like a very tough cookie and not afraid of the Ramsey's or their lawyer. He's 90 years old. What else would you want to do with your time left on this Earth? Especially if you spent your whole life being the voice for a victim. You would want that last terrible case solved before you pass away. I know I would at least. They are experts in their fields and I will trust that they come to their conclusions with good reason and good evidence. Possibly evidence we aren't even aware of. If it goes to a jury trial, I think the jurors would lean towards Spitz. The reason LW used the other cases in his filing is so he could possibly use it in defense of Burke. I would be willing to bet though that the judge won't allow it into the trial since the other cases have no bearing on this case. Without that, LW and the Ramsey's have nothing to use as a weapon against Spitz. Spitz wins because they can't prove their case. Spitz could probably ask for the evidence to be brought out that is truly damning and a huge can of worms will be unleashed. The truth will be out and by the Ramsey's own hand without realizing it.

Like I said, PL: it's Napoleon attacking Russia all over again.

I honestly feel good knowing this is all finally coming out. I truly believe many people were working in tandem behind the scenes to get this case solved. They all want the truth known. I think that the Ramsey's and LW was lured into suing Spitz. The experts knew they couldn't turn down the chance for more money considering they love to sue.
CBS knew they had all the evidence needed or it wouldn't have aired. It's one thing for a tabloid to make a claim. It's a whole nother ballgame when a prime time tv channel does it with the table of experts they had. I'm sure LW and the Ramsey's were drooling thinking of all the money they could pocket out of this new suit. It was irresistible.
It only helped CBS's documentary when BR did the DP interview and dropped those nuggets of new info.
LW jumped on who he thought was the weakest link, Spitz. Although I personally feel he's a pitbull. Now the Mary Lacy bomb has been dropped. And the butt impression is just laughable. LW can no longer say his clients were properly exonerated. The DNA was useless and Mary Lacey knew it prior to her decision.
I can get behind any theory of the RDI honestly and none of them would shock me. Of course right now I do have my own pet theory but I can see others being just as possible.
The only thing I can't accept is the intruder theory. There was no intruder.
All of the evidence and circumstantial evidence points inside the home in my humble opinion.
Spitz and company.... please fight this battle for JonBenet. She deserves justice and the truth to be known.

I can get behind any theory of the RDI honestly and none of them would shock me.

Believe it or not, two guys who are RDI think JB had a twin. In other words, one died and the other lived. They spent hours analyzing photos. I just shook my head. Oh to have so much time on my hands.

:hills:

Bottom line is, IDI is done with. Double stamped, no take backs. It's dead.

I too hope she gets justice. Its just a travesty it took so long.

I honestly feel good knowing this is all finally coming out. I truly believe many people were working in tandem behind the scenes to get this case solved. They all want the truth known. I think that the Ramsey's and LW was lured into suing Spitz. The experts knew they couldn't turn down the chance for more money considering they love to sue.
CBS knew they had all the evidence needed or it wouldn't have aired. It's one thing for a tabloid to make a claim. It's a whole nother ballgame when a prime time tv channel does it with the table of experts they had. I'm sure LW and the Ramsey's were drooling thinking of all the money they could pocket out of this new suit. It was irresistible.
It only helped CBS's documentary when BR did the DP interview and dropped those nuggets of new info.
LW jumped on who he thought was the weakest link, Spitz. Although I personally feel he's a pitbull. Now the Mary Lacy bomb has been dropped. And the butt impression is just laughable. LW can no longer say his clients were properly exonerated. The DNA was useless and Mary Lacey knew it prior to her decision.
I can get behind any theory of the RDI honestly and none of them would shock me. Of course right now I do have my own pet theory but I can see others being just as possible.
The only thing I can't accept is the intruder theory. There was no intruder.
All of the evidence and circumstantial evidence points inside the home in my humble opinion.
Spitz and company.... please fight this battle for JonBenet. She deserves justice and the truth to be known.

I'm really not sure what Lin Wood was thinking. I've been saying all along that CBS and the primary participants knew that they'd be sued. There's little doubt they had their own counsel review what they planned on presenting AND what information they had or know about that has not yet been presented.

Civil cases like this can be very dangerous for the guilty party who has convinced himself - or thinks he has convinced the world - that he is the real victim here. There may never be any criminal charges brought against the two surviving Ramseys, but the truth needs to come out and I very much hope most or all of it does before the curtain is rung down and John Ramsey joins the choir invisible.

I'm trying to be funny here but think about it..
JR is contacted about the composite DNA and he "needs to get back to work." He saw that 150,000,000 fly straight over his head. Yes, buddy there is more money to be earned. Cannot retire on that settlement just yet.

Believe it or not, two guys who are RDI think JB had a twin. In other words, one died and the other lived. They spent hours analyzing photos. I just shook my head. Oh to have so much time on my hands.

:hills:

Bottom line is, IDI is done with. Double stamped, no take backs. It's dead.

I too hope she gets justice. Its just a travesty it took so long.
Amen!!! Oh yes and don't forget JonBenet is Katy Perry or some crap haha! It's like Elvis is still alive. There's some crazy things out there! Was just discussing this case with my son for an hour. He's interested in how it will all play out too. He's a BDI before he even knew my stance.

I'm really not sure what Lin Wood was thinking. I've been saying all along that CBS and the primary participants knew that they'd be sued. There's little doubt they had their own counsel review what they planned on presenting AND what information they had or know about that has not yet been presented.

Civil cases like this can be very dangerous for the guilty party who has convinced himself - or thinks he has convinced the world - that he is the real victim here. There may never be any criminal charges brought against the two surviving Ramseys, but the truth needs to come out and I very much hope most or all of it does before the curtain is rung down and John Ramsey joins the choir invisible.
Amen! It's time for the truth. I hope it's televised too. I will almost bet BR will cave when actually pushed to answer questions. They will rip him to shreds. I do feel a special prosecutor should try the case if it goes that far. I still think there's a chance they could slap a murder charge on JR. Imho he's the one who applied the final ligature that ended her life and that was intentional. The intruder theory is gone and dead. Now to watch them squirm. If LW was smart he would withdrawal his lawsuit against Spitz and the Ramsey's should flee. The storm is about to come crashing down. If they were smart they'd have been gone a long time ago. But they believe they have the world snowed. Sorry JR and BR I for one am not buying the BS. I'm sure many more out there aren't either. No sympathy for them either. They could have told the truth but chose not to. They could have called 911 for help for her but they chose not to. They threw so many innocent people who actually cared about JonBenet under the bus and ruined their lives. Those are the ones I feel for. They still seek justice too. Sad that her own daddy has no comment now and just wants to go to work. Wth. He can work in prison mopping floors.

I'm trying to be funny here but think about it..
JR is contacted about the composite DNA and he "needs to get back to work." He saw that 150,000,000 fly straight over his head. Yes, buddy there is more money to be earned. Cannot retire on that settlement just yet.

Hahahaha!

This is my first post so forgive me if I am reposting something or am completely off base here.......I just rewatched the Dr Phil interview (2nd episode) and JR admits that doing the CNN interview was a mistake because "once you participate in the public arena you become a public figure". Struck me as odd as this seems to be what BR did by going on Dr Phil, but is now claiming his is not a public figure. Am I missing something or letting my mind imagine something that is not there?

[video=youtu;H-klgPweFEI]http://youtu.be/H-klgPweFEI[/video]
It is at about 5:00 minute mark

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay