But as it stands at this moment, he (Lee) is 100 percent behind his sister

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Emma's uncle, the one who arranged his schedule so Emma didn't go to day care - refuses to go to court - because he does not support his sister.

So far the courts in FL are nowhere near ready to try KC for Caylee's death. Lee is the only one in the house who is holding a job. Regardless of how it ends in FL - Lee is a young man, he needs an income - he undoubtedly needs time away from the other people in that house...

Since appearances are everything in that family - CA and GA may not want him along for the ride - if he won't be their "Yes boy" anymore...

I guess we'll see - sooner or later!

LA stated in his depo that when it came to KC issues, his parents would tell him not to worry about it, not to get involved-Once LA got a job and an adult life, he seemed happy to oblige them.
He also made it clear that he does not want to let any of this define him-As selfish as it may seem to us, it is very important for LA to establish his boundaries for his own peace of mind.
I don't think LA will be defense's pet, or the star witness for the state-I think he will try to come off as removed from the case to some degree-If you look at his past interviews, in little ways he does disconnect from them-He was a detective, not a grieving uncle, he was mom's shoulder, not KC's confused and angry brother.
LA's relationship with KC must have been like visiting a psyche ward-One minute, you're having the best of times with your sibling, the next minute, she has done something bad and mom and dad have to rush in and fix her behind closed doors.
He knows something bad went down, but he knows he can find comfort in just staying away.
Stay away as long as you can LA!

lcoastmom ya know i lova ya.

but i dont see it that way at all. no one is showing up in court for CAYLEE Unlesss its people like us.......she has no one in her family supporting her, and its disgusting to me. even the relatives who think casey is guilty wont go to court to support caylee..

Back at you. You are so right, those who are showing up, are not there for Caylee, never have been and it makes me so angry!

I don't know if Lee is grown up enough to do the right thing (which will mean going against C&G) or not - of course if CA&GA end up in da big house before the trial starts - things might get interesting...

I still feel in my gut Lee is conflicted; but when was the last time we heard him say he is willing to back any of them?

It's OK kbl8201 - we can agree to disagree on this one for now... I even admit there is the possibility I may have him all wrong - it happened once before...

I don't see where Lee says he backs what she says 100% - he admitted to LE his sister has major trouble when it comes to telling the truth, but even if she is strapped down on the table - with a needle in her arm, she will still be his baby sister. A duty he took to heart no doubt when she was just a little girl.

Lee disappeared from the public eye at the time the molestation and Cay - Lee rumors were at a fevered pitch. And oddly, when no one else in the family can hold a job because of "name recognition" - Lee has worked the whole time (after briefly taking time to try and help within the family) he even wisely turned down an offer to work with Kid Finders or whichever organization was part of the circus at that time.

He alone in this family seemed to care enough about his niece to tell the truth - wherever it led him. He went in to visit his sister with a script from LE knowing he was being taped. He told LE under oath - he and his sister will share things with each other - that they won't tell anyone else. I am reasonably sure he thought she would tell him who had Caylee. What did that get him? LE rigged a car with surveillance equipment and had her last boyfriend invite him in for a chat. Then they used his DNA to do a paternity test to rule him out as Caylee's possible father. Lee was tossed under the bus by his sister and possibly in his eyes, by LE too. He already knew he wasn't Caylee's father... While he may understand on one hand - LE had a job to do, whether it hurt his feelings or not. How humiliating that must have been for him.

In all honesty, I think the loss of Caylee, is harder on Lee than any other person in that house - because the loss of Caylee destroyed what was left of his family and what little was left of appearing to the world that they were just like everyone one else. We saw for months on end just what level of disfunction exists in that house. If you haven't lived with mental illness - please try not to criticize what someone has to do to survive intact - if "intact" is even the right word. Because if you haven't lived it - you have no idea.

Lee and Luka parted ways months ago, what this is about - I'm sure we will find out eventually.

OT but I wasn't criticizing, wasn't even implying my statements were how I feel, just saying that Luka's wording could mean to the general public that Lee backs up those claims his sister made since he states he backs her up. ITA with what you're saying, and I have lived with bipolar disorder and depression, as well as PPD...not to mention the recent loss of my best friend/father of my first born and if the general public knew how I grieved and how I dealt with things since September 7th, 2009 - I'm sure I'd be criticized to the hilt. Personally I've taken his statement to be just that - a public statement to possibly just keep his name out of the press, the press in which he has avoided for quite some time now. I have always thought when it came to it, LA would do and say the right things by Caylee - hence the need for immunity to begin with as I'm sure he's gone about trying to find the truth from his sister in a variety of ways. I wasn't trying to imply that's how I felt about Lee, just saying that that is how a lot of people could take his statements to mean if they were to not read more thoroughly into it and take Luka's words at face value only. (IE KC says LA molested her, LA says he supports his sister = could mean to some people he agrees with her claims.) Sorry for any misrepresentation.

Back at you. You are so right, those who are showing up, are not there for Caylee, never have been and it makes me so angry!

I don't know if Lee is grown up enough to do the right thing (which will mean going against C&G) or not - of course if CA&GA end up in da big house before the trial starts - things might get interesting...

I still feel in my gut Lee is conflicted; but when was the last time we heard him say he is willing to back any of them?

It's OK kbl8201 - we can agree to disagree on this one for now... I even admit there is the possibility I may have him all wrong - it happened once before...

BBM-He almost says the opposite to John Morgan-He says "I believe everything my sister says because I have to"...John Morgan pushes him further-LA explains that in order to get someone to tell you things you need to know, you can't confront them as a liar, you have to go along with them and work it from there.
LA is adept at dealing with KC, he has worked her for the truth in the past and his strategy has probably been to take her side, warm up to her and get the info he needs. From what I have read, he often takes the information to CA once KC cracks.

Wow...it just occurred to me that I have never noticed that Lee has been a no-show in the courtroom. This certainly is a major statement on his part. Can't believe I have never put this together. He still lives in the area, right?

I'm not sure where he lives, but I remember reading or hearing from a reporter that he travels a lot with his job. It is interesting that he hasn't been in court for a long time.

I'm not sure where he lives, but I remember reading or hearing from a reporter that he travels a lot with his job. It is interesting that he hasn't been in court for a long time.

sometime in early 2009 i saw his mustang parked in front of the anthony house after i took a visiting relative by the memorial on suburban, that's the last i heard of lee anthony being around though. i thought i heard that him and mallory got their own place not far from the a's, but not sure. not even sure if he still has that "vader 05" mustang anymore..

LA stated in his depo that when it came to KC issues, his parents would tell him not to worry about it, not to get involved-Once LA got a job and an adult life, he seemed happy to oblige them.
He also made it clear that he does not want to let any of this define him-As selfish as it may seem to us, it is very important for LA to establish his boundaries for his own peace of mind.
I don't think LA will be defense's pet, or the star witness for the state-I think he will try to come off as removed from the case to some degree-If you look at his past interviews, in little ways he does disconnect from them-He was a detective, not a grieving uncle, he was mom's shoulder, not KC's confused and angry brother.
LA's relationship with KC must have been like visiting a psyche ward-One minute, you're having the best of times with your sibling, the next minute, she has done something bad and mom and dad have to rush in and fix her behind closed doors.
He knows something bad went down, but he knows he can find comfort in just staying away.
Stay away as long as you can LA!

JJ Thank You for this, I had to stop listening to the insanity - I can imagine LA was a protective big brother - they had CA who was all about appearances, but IMO living with her was hell - and then there was GA with his explosive temper. And what did they produce? Crazy. My next door neighbor has very similar issues - when she is manic, talking to her for ten minutes is like having 4 different conversations, with 4 different people at once. Exhausting.

You're very right about Lee's lack of attachment, it was probably what kept him sane. And while he says they "let him off the hook" - I'll bet he was also on speed dial - anytime something happened who did they call... Why else would he have been living right around the block??

IMO Lee getting out of that house when he did was the smartest thing he ever did... CA the Nurse of Decomposition not forcing KC to be seen by a mental health professional - says so much. The same as KC being obviously very pregnant in the photo's from Uncle Rick's wedding and CA denying it to her family - pathetic. How does a nurse not recognize what is under her nose and allow her daughter not to have prenatal care?? For crying out loud if KC did have a tumor - how big did it have to get before it was taken care of.

This family could fill a library with just their psychiatric issues...

Run.. Lee.. Run...

I have never seen his blog or anything from it. Can someone direct me if it exists still? TIA.

Thank you for the welcome ♥ There are a lot of amazingly insightful peeps here :)

It was on msn groups. I don't know if he kept it going after having to turn everything over to LE. It was a group chat that you had to be "accepted or invited or something" by the person who started it. He was posting under a name like Minnie mouse or mighty mouse or something...

I didn't know it was him. I got the invite or OK or whatever but never went back after joining. (I stopped using MSN) The original emails and posts were released in one of the very early doc drops... There is no love lost between CA and her bro that's for sure...

Lee lived practically around the block from his parents. (One housing development over) IIRC one of the cell towers active at the A house was also the one picked up at Lee's place.

He moved back in with C&G - IIRC late winter - early spring of 2009. There was a hullabaloo - about his having the carpets cleaned before he moved out. I think there is a thread here because he had some silly hand drawn poster in the trash that someone went and took a picture of and it ended up all over the net

Is this true? The whole A family, or just LA & his GF?

It was Lee, Mallory, G&C and another couple. The couple who have gone to almost all of the hearings.

GA let someone he met on the cruise take a picture of his new tattoo, someone who sympathized and wanted the picture to "connect with them" and then felt hurt and used when he found out the photo was made public... :boohoo: :boohoo:

Lee lived practically around the block from his parents. (One housing development over) IIRC one of the cell towers active at the A house was also the one picked up at Lee's place.

He moved back in with C&G - IIRC late winter - early spring of 2009. There was a hullabaloo - about his having the carpets cleaned before he moved out. I think there is a thread here because he had some silly hand drawn poster in the trash that someone went and took a picture of and it ended up all over the net

I do recall all that, but does anyone know where he is living now? Were the reports true that he travels with his job? I think that info may have even came from Luca. It's strange (but good for him) that he has been able to stay out of the public eye for so long! He's been invisable! Did he go into the witness protection program?:crazy:

According to "Spokeo" linked from White Pages dot com, has him still happily residing on HopeSpring Drive.. No telling I guess. Since he's the only one with a job and they said when he moved in it was to help them out, one would wonder why the house may be foreclosed.

It was Lee, Mallory, G&C and another couple. The couple who have gone to almost all of the hearings.

GA let someone he met on the cruise take a picture of his new tattoo, someone who sympathized and wanted the picture to "connect with them" and then felt hurt and used when he found out the photo was made public... :boohoo: :boohoo:

Thanks to you, and everyone else who set me straight on this. I had a total "DOH!!" moment when I realized that the Bahamas trip was the cruise, which I KNEW about, and not something separate & additional. :blushing:

"Tough Love". Sometimes when someone you loves does something really bad it's what you have to do. You still love them but they need to know their behavior is unacceptable. jmo

Hi all! I have always thought that LA not being at the hearings simply meant he had a real job and was being a responsible employee and did not think it was a good excuse for being absent from work. (I think it would get old after a while to have to tell your employer that once again you had to take time off to attend your murdering sister's hearing)

He seems to be the ONLY one in the family interested in working. It may even be a relief that he can say to CA that he cannot come to court because he has to WORK. JMHO

Of course he is behind his sister! He has never indicated otherwise:

IMO, LA is not the saving-grace of this freak show family. His said “to this day, I believe everything my sister tells me”. Now we know that is not true based various remarks to Tony. We also know that HE knows that KC lied to his face about the existence of Jeff and Juliette . So we know he is a liar. Worse yet, he is lying to help the murderer of his niece escape the consequences of her actions. Also, Lee does not seem to understand that a memorial service is NOT the place to send messages to your accused murdering sister. It is a place to honor your niece. The ridicules mellow-dramatic display of pain from a broken family member and uttering CMA twenty times reinforced his loyalty to his sister and took away the focus on Caylee. Poor you and your family???-- Caylee will never grow up, fall in love, go on a cruise or work that the park and click. Lee should have just shut is pie hole and kept is high-fiven butt at home. A simple “I love my sister” and “no comment” would have sufficed.

Gee, karma....

Of course he is behind his sister! He has never indicated otherwise:

IMO, LA is not the saving-grace of this freak show family. His said “to this day, I believe everything my sister tells me”. Now we know that is not true based various remarks to Tony. We also know that HE knows that KC lied to his face about the existence of Jeff and Juliette . So we know he is a liar. Worse yet, he is lying to help the murderer of his niece escape the consequences of her actions. Also, Lee does not seem to understand that a memorial service is NOT the place to send messages to your accused murdering sister. It is a place to honor your niece. The ridicules mellow-dramatic display of pain from a broken family member and uttering CMA twenty times reinforced his loyalty to his sister and took away the focus on Caylee. Poor you and your family???-- Caylee will never grow up, fall in love, go on a cruise or work that the park and click. Lee should have just shut is pie hole and kept is high-fiven butt at home. A simple “I love my sister” and “no comment” would have sufficed.

But that was before LA knew what was in KC's jailhouse letters. Not that he did anything wrong. Just that he knows she will lie to get attention. And what draws attention, the boy who cried wolf. jmo

Who in that family doesn't lie and it doesn't look like their after the "real" truth!

Or they know the "real" truth and are trying desperately to save her life! IMO, the best way to go would be for Inmate Anthony to tell the truth for once in her horrible life. I don't understand why no one told her to come clean, you may not be acquitted and it's only YOU (KC) who can save her own life.

Seems to be desperation to continue to show Inmate Anthony, he does stand behind her, the loyalty in this family is very skewed. How would LA allow his sister to be around his child, should he and MP have one? I know I wouldn't??? I couldn't trust her with a 100 ft. pole...JMHO

His CMA fest told it all. I really wish I knew what this "promise" was? What is there to be proud of???

As I've stated early on, this family has traded one child for the other. I wouldn't put it past them to rationalize the fact, well, we only had Caylee for 2 years but KC has been with us 22....sounds sick but I truly believe this is how they comfort themselves. Same with the library of videos ABC paid "license" fees for. CA could feel, hey I paid out so much money why not get it back??? Money is the driving force for many things this family did/does. Same with the cruise, CA proudly told media, thanks to you guys is how we got to take this cruise, paraphrased..but she is an in your face woman when faced with adversity. The more LE was showing KC is the only person who harmed Caylee, they fought back with bizarre tactics, like the false Caylee sightings right up to the day before Caylee's remains were found...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

IMO LA supports KC because its part of the deal.

IMO...The deal where she gave up the location of the remains, and the family supports her.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of this. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16
Back