But as it stands at this moment, he (Lee) is 100 percent behind his sister

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
coco puff said:
Of course he is behind his sister! He has never indicated otherwise:

He was trying to "talk" to Inmate Anthony's friends to find out what they knew. IIRC, he told AnnieD to not lie for her.

Inmate Anthony indicated in those jailhouse letters that she found out her brother was working for LE and felt betrayed. He would also take what information Inmate Anthony gave him during their jailhouse visits back to LE, so he was trying to find out things. When LA found out his mother had her PI's go search the woods near that swamp, he was angry, why???

It was TonyL who wore a wire when he was speaking with LA trying to find out if he could have possibly helped his sister with Caylee's remains, at least that is how I took his undercover video....LE may have felt they were that close, maybe he did help dispose of Caylee. This was early on in the investigation, I think LA was at odds with himself over what capabilities his sister has. They all know she lies but can she really murder her own child??? Another comfort for them to tell it was an accident that snowballed out of control...JMHO

The most telling is how no one from the Anthony family is being a voice for Caylee. Not one sit behind the prosecution, I find it odd to see TonyL sit on the defense side when he was showing up at hearings...not one friend of hers shows up at all anymore. We'll see when this trial gets underway who is who and what side they sit on...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

if my niece was murdered and my sister had this much evidence against her i would be lighting the match on her bonfire.

He was trying to "talk" to Inmate Anthony's friends to find out what they knew. IIRC, he told AnnieD to not lie for her.

Inmate Anthony indicated in those jailhouse letters that she found out her brother was working for LE and felt betrayed. He would also take what information Inmate Anthony gave him during their jailhouse visits back to LE, so he was trying to find out things. When LA found out his mother had her PI's go search the woods near that swamp, he was angry, why???

It was TonyL who wore a wire when he was speaking with LA trying to find out if he could have possibly helped his sister with Caylee's remains, at least that is how I took his undercover video....LE may have felt they were that close, maybe he did help dispose of Caylee. This was early on in the investigation, I think LA was at odds with himself over what capabilities his sister has. They all know she lies but can she really murder her own child??? Another comfort for them to tell it was an accident that snowballed out of control...JMHO

The most telling is how no one from the Anthony family is being a voice for Caylee. Not one sit behind the prosecution, I find it odd to see TonyL sit on the defense side when he was showing up at hearings...not one friend of hers shows up at all anymore. We'll see when this trial gets underway who is who and what side they sit on...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Right, Tony helped OCSD - he told KC in their last exchange he was going to do whatever was asked of him to help find Caylee. The odd thing (to me) in that exchange, was the feeling TL already knew he and KC weren't going to be on the same team. Not saying TL had any info on what happened, just the feeling that KC was going to be no help what-so-ever. TL had, IMO the first normal response of the bunch.

I didn't know TL had been at any of the hearings, did KC's friends even know about sitting on the side of the defense or state?

I can completely understand what LE was doing with the surveillance - I can also understand how Lee - who appeared to be trying to get KC to talk to anyone truthfully would have felt betrayed by this (Just like his mother kept telling him - they did to her.)

When LA found out his mother had her PI's go search the woods near that swamp, he was angry, why??

Interesting - I hadn't heard this... was it because so many people assumed it was Lee on the phone to the PI? or because the same day her PI's were searching - CA was standing in front of people insisting Caylee was alive and showing off pictures of other peoples children - claiming they could be Caylee. :banghead::banghead:

If my sister did all the things that we KNOW she is guilty of, not even including the death of caylee, and THEN she had the balls to say i molested her....I be dAMNED if id behind her. Unless I did molest her. MOO

And before...

If DC knew she was there, why was he not back there looking everyday til the lot was dry? I agree, someone told him something... But I doubt it was KC or a psychic. Although I don't doubt it was a member of the defense which would include family.

Remember the "bag of toys" found back there, that the same former LEO who didn't follow up on the meter reader's find in August - was called out on - after some random guy (who may or may not have known KC in the past?) took from the scene and brought to show CA? She claimed the toys weren't Caylee's and the LEO said they are nothing to do with anything and the deputy tossed the bag back into the underbrush??

So we have Kio, who hadn't seen KC in a long time; some random guy with a bag of toys and a meter reader - who saw something in August - all pointing at roughly the same area. We also have a little boy, who lives in one of the houses that backs up to that lot - he took a reporter and cameraman from his backyard (on the day the remains were found) - he also said the area was under water at Thanksgiving. It was played live - but the tape was pulled P.D.Q. - that reporter and cameraman got closer to the crime scene - from the rear than most LEO's did that day....

I don't think it took a genius to find Caylee there. It took patience and luck (if you can call it that) to be the first one to find her there. I'm forever grateful to RK for going back there on 12/11 and looking again. Who knows where the remains would have ended up if someone else got there first.

KC spilling what she knew would have meant caring more for Caylee than what she was having for lunch... IMO that didn't happen...

Thats a very good point, and one Ive posted about myself. I agree that DC wouldnt have just looked around and said "eh i dont see anything" and leave. Cindy wouldve went down there with a stroller and looked herself. However...he was there, and his hair isnt exactally NOT falling out :)

If Lee was on Casey's bandwagon, he wouldn't have had to retain his own, private attorney. He would have saved himself a ton of cash and just used Cindy & George's.

Justice for Caylee

TonyL was at the hearing???? I never knew that.

I didn't know that either...what hearing was that?

Sorry guys, I've been looking for a video showing him there. I do believe it was at an evidence hearing, his attorney was there as well...no link, just my memory (and it hasn't failed me yet)! LOL

Justice for Caylee

If Lee is going to enjoy any semblance of a normal life after this is over (and in the interim as well), he is going to have to distance himself from the entire family and all of their issues. He needs to seek professional help and will perhaps even want to eventually change his name.

There is no way anyone will have a normal life after the fall out from this whole situation comes raining down. Lee deserves one (a life) at least, I am of the opinion. I also can't believe he hasn't told his whole f'd up family to get the heck out of his life. He needs to RUN. Get help, and RUN.

I also can't believe that he will take the accusations of molestation from KC without a fight. I think he's preparing himself with counsel behind closed doors. I hope we can count on him to take the stand eventually.

I am in agreement with everyone who has said they would turn in their own brother or sister in such a case. I would be the first one to testify against my sibling. I'm very curious what Lee's role will be at trial.

Sorry guys, I've been looking for a video showing him there. I do believe it was at an evidence hearing, his attorney was there as well...no link, just my memory (and it hasn't failed me yet)! LOL

Justice for Caylee

Please do keep looking, I have been searching also, because I do not remember that TL was at any hearing, and in my searches I could not find any reference to to him being at a hearing. Also, TL did not hire a lawyer until 7/09, so if you remember him with his lawyer it would have been after that. for a reference TL finally hiring a lawyer see : http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/07/casey-anthonys-exboyfriend-hir.html

Justice for Caylee
I don't think that Tony L. was ever at any of Casey's hearings- and certainly not sitting on the defense's side of the courtroom.

Like most posters here, I have been following this case from 'Day 1/ Day 31', and if Tony Lazzaro had even been seen driving past the courthouse on a day of a hearing, it seems like the press- including WFTV reporter Kathy Belich- would have been all over that 'story'.

It would be something that would have had it's own Websleuths' thread dedicated to it, we would have been discussing it for days!

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Tony L. ever showed up at any of Casey's court proceedings. That would have been a big deal, in my opinion.

I can't wrap my mind around this. Let's go to our imagination and think...what if, if Zanny was real and for some reason there is no trace of her, but KC actually did drop her off there and she killed Caylee. Pretend I'm Lee. My sister, her mother, it has been shown did not report this, did go out partying, and lied. I would not be "100% behind her" b/c in my mind she did not call the police, apparently did not care, and maintains a happy personality. The other option, besides murder, is an accident where she panicked and didn't want her mommy to find out so concocted an elaborate scheme. If this were the case, I wouldn't be behind her either because she put my parents and me through months of hell, she still maintained her happy self, she partied, and if this were the case, she dumped my niece like trash. That leaves murder. I'm thinking I wouldn't be behind her...I'd be in front of her giving her a piece of my mind.

Of course he is behind his sister! He has never indicated otherwise:

IMO, LA is not the saving-grace of this freak show family. His said “to this day, I believe everything my sister tells me”. Now we know that is not true based various remarks to Tony. We also know that HE knows that KC lied to his face about the existence of Jeff and Juliette . So we know he is a liar. Worse yet, he is lying to help the murderer of his niece escape the consequences of her actions. Also, Lee does not seem to understand that a memorial service is NOT the place to send messages to your accused murdering sister. It is a place to honor your niece. The ridicules mellow-dramatic display of pain from a broken family member and uttering CMA twenty times reinforced his loyalty to his sister and took away the focus on Caylee. Poor you and your family???-- Caylee will never grow up, fall in love, go on a cruise or work that the park and click. Lee should have just shut is pie hole and kept is high-fiven butt at home. A simple “I love my sister” and “no comment” would have sufficed.

BBM-You have to continue to listen through his depo with John Morgan-LA clarifies this statement....John Morgan asks him again why he believes everything his sister says, and LA spells it out to him (like he wanted JM to figure it out himself)...that he had to believe KC or he would get no information from her. She would tell him nothing if he went public stating he doubts her.
And he doesn't have to go public with his doubts anyway, he is an immune witness for the state-He is not hurting the state's case if he says he supports his sister as of now, but it does hurt the state's case if he tells the world he doubts KC-The defense would make LA out to be a liar and a shill and they will accuse him of being a molester.
Just like many of KC's friends have said, after listening to so much of her lying, you just don't even attempt to call her on it-LA carried it further and went completely along with the lies in an attempt to gain trust. But KC is wise to LA, he has pulled info from her before and brought it straight to CA.
Or....maybe she did tell LA where the body was. Maybe his tactic worked.

I'm with some of the others that have said it here. If Lee is behind his sister 100% and fully believes his sister is telling the truth then Lee must also be saying that he did indeed carry on an incestuous relationship with his sister and molested her. I'm sorry but Lee can't have his cake and eat it too.

Either he's 100% behind his sister and admits he molested his sister, or he makes a comment stating clearly that he never molested his sister and her claims are in fact lies. Hey I'd even accept a statement from Lee where he says yes the molestation statements are untrue but despite those claims I still stand behind my sister.....he didn't do that oddly. So until Lee address' those claims nothing he says about his belief in his sister holds any weight with me.

I'm with some of the others that have said it here. If Lee is behind his sister 100% and fully believes his sister is telling the truth then Lee must also be saying that he did indeed carry on an incestuous relationship with his sister and molested her. I'm sorry but Lee can't have his cake and eat it too.

Either he's 100% behind his sister and admits he molested his sister, or he makes a comment stating clearly that he never molested his sister and her claims are in fact lies. Hey I'd even accept a statement from Lee where he says yes the molestation statements are untrue but despite those claims I still stand behind my sister.....he didn't do that oddly. So until Lee address' those claims nothing he says about his belief in his sister holds any weight with me.

But BC came out in public and stated that the A's deny what KC claims in her letters about the molestation. So they have already admitted that they believe she has lied. You are right LA can't have it two ways.

JJ Thank you for pointing this out again. The only thing that I have seen Lee do since the talk of him molesting KC and possibly being Caylee's daddy became public fodder was to try and spare his mother any more pain. Yes, he took down a memorial in their yard... Why? For goodness sake this is his life we are talking about... His sister, his niece, his mother and father. Did he ask for them to be his family? Did he ask to watch his family implode? He tried playing nice in the press and he IMO has been torn in half and tossed by the way side for it. What can he possibly do to make this situation better? Will standing on a public corner calling KC scum help Caylee? How?

IMO when Lee canceled his play date with KC before she was bailed out and never set another - he was making a stand against his sister. I never heard from his mouth what CMA meant, was he talking to KC? Caylee? his mother? my gut is that wasn't all about KC... CA (under oath) said her PI's were still looking for an alive Caylee, after the memorial - only Lee knows what he meant...

He can't defend himself for things he didn't do or for things he has no proof he didn't do. He kept his mouth shut and found out the FBI had ruled him out as being Caylee's father, how humiliating to know they thought it was a possibility! All I would say to him was they put a pizza in trunk like conditions too.. He can't defend his parents, nor can he defend his sister and I haven't seen him try... All he can do is stay away from the press.

If "the truth" comes out that he knew where Caylee was for months or he fails a poly or KC passed a poly regarding his having sex with her :)sick::sick::sick:) chop him up and feed him to the alligators, in the mean time I think he tried to help and was vilified for it. He was DNA tested as a possible baby daddy of his niece for goodness sake... I can't imagine being in his shoes.

But BC came out in public and stated that the A's deny what KC claims in her letters about the molestation. So they have already admitted that they believe she has lied. You are right LA can't have it two ways.

Not trying to start an argument here, but when did they start telling the truth?

When has Lee been caught in a bold face lie?

IMO saying he is behind his sister might mean he is no longer standing in front of her ie; defending her.

I too have followed this case closely from Day 1/31. Tony Lazarro never appeared at any hearing that I know of, and I've watched them all. I also agree with the other poster who stated that if he had appeared at a hearing it would have been alll over the place.

Every hearing has been shown on TrueTV and also on numerous other outlets. It would certainly have been noticed and discussed.

Perhaps this poster has mistaken someone else for Mr. Lazarro.

Also, where did the information come from that Lee Anthony "became angry when he learned his mother had ordered her own search of Suburban Dr.?"

BBM-You have to continue to listen through his depo with John Morgan-LA clarifies this statement....John Morgan asks him again why he believes everything his sister says, and LA spells it out to him (like he wanted JM to figure it out himself)...that he had to believe KC or he would get no information from her. She would tell him nothing if he went public stating he doubts her.
And he doesn't have to go public with his doubts anyway, he is an immune witness for the state-He is not hurting the state's case if he says he supports his sister as of now, but it does hurt the state's case if he tells the world he doubts KC-The defense would make LA out to be a liar and a shill and they will accuse him of being a molester.
Just like many of KC's friends have said, after listening to so much of her lying, you just don't even attempt to call her on it-LA carried it further and went completely along with the lies in an attempt to gain trust. But KC is wise to LA, he has pulled info from her before and brought it straight to CA.
Or....maybe she did tell LA where the body was. Maybe his tactic worked.
A million and one thanks for this post, you definitely put it into perspective for me. Kudos!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16
Back