But as it stands at this moment, he (Lee) is 100 percent behind his sister

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA, except for the coward part. I know I wasn't the easiest sibling to grow up with, and I know my siblings were grateful to have our parents deal with me instead of them. Of course, I'm not a murderer either, and if I did do something horrendous like that, I'd expect them to hold my feet to the fire. But I also would understand if they wanted to stay out of it and let me deal with the problem I created for myself.

I guess having my own psychological and social problems growing up, I can definitely see how LA would just want to completely stay out it. It's not his mess, he didn't create it, and he shouldn't have to be drug down by his sister by being a part of this whole mess. I am glad that his parents haven't forced him to still be a part of this, but I do wish he never had to be a part of it in the first place.

It doesn't excuse his actions, but he is the better kid and deserves to have a better life no matter what his sister does to mess things up for the whole family. I'm fine now with a good life, but I would NOT want to the be the one to drag down anyone in my family with my problems over the years. My brother told me at my wedding two years ago that I was his hero, and that meant so much to me because I know it was so hard growing up as a normal kid next to a social outcast/family problem of an older sister. To this day it still hurts to me think how my problems affected my brother and sister as we grew up together.

Of course, that separates me from Casey, who doesn't care who she drags down as long as she gets off and gets the life she wants. I hope Lee doesn't let her drag him down with her. He doesn't deserve it, and I wish his parents would see that they don't deserve it either.

I do wish he would speak up for Caylee, but maybe, just maybe, he's waiting for the trial to do that. It's the last hope I have for him. He doesn't come out at trial on Caylee's side, then I am through with him and he really is a coward.

Excellent post!

respectfully snipped...great post tho'
Originally Posted by Aedrys
ITA, except for the coward part. I know I wasn't the easiest sibling to grow up with, and I know my siblings were grateful to have our parents deal with me instead of them. Of course, I'm not a murderer either, and if I did do something horrendous like that, I'd expect them to hold my feet to the fire. But I also would understand if they wanted to stay out of it and let me deal with the problem I created for myself.

Problem is, they didn't stay out of it, they didn't allow Inmate Anthony to deal with this herself, IMO..they created this circus by not believing LE or calling the testing of her vehicle trunk, junk science. They scream conspiracy when they proclaim the police didn't do enough to look for an alive Caylee. Or that she was arrested for lies and lies are not a crime??? In what world does lying not equal a crime when LE is trying desperately to locate an allegedly abducted child? No amber alert issued, well what's the criteria? 31 days passed, no vehicle plate number, no real person to pin this on, IMO...it's all a facade!

Once the tests from the trunk of the vehicle came back as a human decomp event laid there for 2.6 days, what did CA do..that smell turned into rotting pizza. CA told anyone who would listen what a sociopath and pathologial liar she is, am I to believe that stance has changed? Or that Inmate Anthony miraculously isn't all those things and more??? Had CA not become contrary and hostile, had she stood side by side with LE, saying, look we dont' know what's happened to Caylee. If it comes back my daughter had anything to do with it, she must accept her consequences. I love and support my daughter but she must take responsibility for her actions...that would have been a good thing and it would've stopped all those protesters from wanting KC out of that home and jailed for allegedly murdering Caylee...the more CA pulled for an innocent KC, the harder the public wanted her arrested and arrested she was!

This family has not stepped up to be Caylee's voice, even her memorial was not for Caylee, IMO it served it's pupose for the one who sits accused of her murder! This family is dysfunction junction, they are so transparent it hurts my heart that Caylee again, takes second seat to the one sitting accused!:banghead:

Justice for Caylee

Aedrys I don't disagree with ya and kudos to you for rising above all you had to.

What I see in and from LA is this: regardless of the dysfunctional family environment we have been able to view and gather bits of info from other family members of CA's family, LA has NOT been anyone's hero but his own. And he's done a poor job of that.

He isn't a teenager, who is conflicted. He is a grown adult who made the choice on July 16, 2008 to remain quiet about Caylee's murder and to this date remain silent.

He can run and hide from the public and his family but he can't run from his conscience. And sooner or later, it will catch up to him. The same holds for CA and GA. Actually I don't think LA is silent with his family any more than the family is not passing letters of encouragement to KC.

But come time for the trial to actually begin, I think when the physical evidence of Caylee's autopsy is shown and verbally discussed by Dr G to both the jury and to the family, none of them will be able to hold back their involvement. Whether their involvement is direct and/or coverup has been a position of fence sitting for me.

Aedrys I don't disagree with ya and kudos to you for rising above all you had to.

What I see in and from LA is this: regardless of the dysfunctional family environment we have been able to view and gather bits of info from other family members of CA's family, LA has NOT been anyone's hero but his own. And he's done a poor job of that.

He isn't a teenager, who is conflicted. He is a grown adult who made the choice on July 16, 2008 to remain quiet about Caylee's murder and to this date remain silent.

He can run and hide from the public and his family but he can't run from his conscience. And sooner or later, it will catch up to him. The same holds for CA and GA. Actually I don't think LA is silent with his family any more than the family is not passing letters of encouragement to KC.

But come time for the trial to actually begin, I think when the physical evidence of Caylee's autopsy is shown and verbally discussed by Dr G to both the jury and to the family, none of them will be able to hold back their involvement. Whether their involvement is direct and/or coverup has been a position of fence sitting for me.

Not to be an verbal attack dog...but where is the proof that LA actually molested KC? Further more, it has already been proven DNA wise that Caylee is not a product of KC and LA. Sorry if I am attacking for no reason but your post pissed me off. Pardon me mods. And pardon me said poster.

BBM Respectfully

It really is not up to us to decide, or judge what Lee has or has not been in regards to Caylee. In the beginning Lee was somewhat vocal. However he's been quite silent now for a very long time. We have no idea the toll and emotional impact this has had on him. He may be struggling with all of this, he may even be in therapy. Just because he hasn't come out and made any bold statements as of late doesn't mean he is still standing firmly behind his sister. JMHO

Furthermore, his silence as of late IMO does speak volumesas to whether or not he believes his sis 100%. Regardless of what Casey has done, what his parents have done, and his family life they are still his family. Mother, father and sister. Of course he still loves them I would expect no less. I grew up in a horribly dysfunctional family an addicted mother plus much worse. At the end of the day she was still my mother and I loved her. I never forgot what she did but I learned to cope and move on. I imagine Lee is doing just that, making an attempt to live a normal life and cope with the enormous emotional toll this must have on not only him, but the entire family. JMHO

I just think it is extremely harsh to pass judgement on a person who is living through any families worse nightmare come true, and all under the intense scrutiny of the media no less. JMO

People very, very often make public statements to avoid more attention, while privately their thoughts could not be more opposite. I liken it to President Obama promising no new taxes....meanwhile knowing American's will have to pay if they do not purchase the insurance he wants to be required, he just left that, et al, details out of the no new taxes campaign slogan. Big wink.

If Lee were to say make controversial comments regarding that yes he believes Casey killed his niece or comment on her alleged salacious relationship between he and Casey as teens....the media would be on him as if the white smoke just emerged from the window and he was the newly elected Pope. If he continues his I stand behind my sister mantra...the story has no legs. It is a strategy to avoid the press, period, imo.

His absence in the courtroom for two years , I have mentioned this before, reminds me of Kris Cardashian-Jenner, best friend of Nicole Brown Simpson, sitting behind Nicole's family in the courtroom throughout the OJ trial, despite the fact that her former husband and father of her children, Robert Kardashian was on the other side of the aisle as one of OJ's lawyers! Lee's absence is public, it is overt and it says, I am not with you, you are on your own, sis, imo.

Bumping

This post really stood out to me. Excellent!

Not to be an verbal attack dog...but where is the proof that LA actually molested KC? Further more, it has already been proven DNA wise that Caylee is not a product of KC and LA. Sorry if I am attacking for no reason but your post pissed me off. Pardon me mods. And pardon me said poster.

HUH??? Did you post your reply to the wrong post?

I never said or implied molestation or LA being the daddy ........

HUH??? Did you post your reply to the wrong post?

I never said or implied molestation or LA being the daddy ........

I was confused too..I think she must have quoted the wrong one by mistake.

And wouldn't this be another one to make LA think???

"I don't want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Oh yes there's another one...I recall one of the interviews after the indictment came down and she was in the room with the agent after being taken into custody. She was on a fishing expedition and LE knew it. She kept referring to Caylee is still alive whether you have a "bucket load" of evidence downstairs or nothing at all... That to me was big too!!! That screamed tell me what you have!!!

We could probably start an entire thread of things or statements Casey has made/done to imply that she is guilty.

I was confused too..I think she must have quoted the wrong one by mistake.

My bad...ohhh the anvil must now fall on me. My bad. I cannot apologize enough countzero....anvil hitting me now. Sorry.

But back to the topic at hand, I don't believe Lee ever laid a hand on KC. She is a grifter. Period. End of sentence. JMO

My bad...ohhh the anvil must now fall on me. My bad. I cannot apologize enough countzero....anvil hitting me now. Sorry.

But back to the topic at hand, I don't believe Lee ever laid a hand on KC. She is a grifter. Period. End of sentence. JMO

ITA!

BTW LittleBitty35 do not beat yourself up we've all made mistaken posts before, no biggie.

Back to reular scheduled programming!

ITA!

BTW LittleBitty35 do not beat yourself up we've all made mistaken posts before, no biggie.

Back to reular scheduled programming!

TY!!! And also, KC is a family annilhilator. JMO. And TY. :truce:

Oh yes there's another one...I recall one of the interviews after the indictment came down and she was in the room with the agent after being taken into custody. She was on a fishing expedition and LE knew it. She kept referring to Caylee is still alive whether you have a "bucket load" of evidence downstairs or nothing at all... That to me was big too!!! That screamed tell me what you have!!!

Which just totally blows my mind that KC would make these statements while fidgeting with her hair, her nails, checking out where her blouse buttons were, twisting the handcuffs and goodness can't remember whatever else she was doing. AND ALL WHILE CHECKING OUT THE CAMERAS LOCATION!!!! Then she was discussing with the FBI agent how much CA was pizzed that she was recorded during her interview ......... KC didn't even make it 10 seconds with thinking.

So KC goes from JB's office looking the "legal assistant" look, poking her eyes to produce tears for the media camera circus to an interrogation room, laughing and flirting with FBI. :loser: Betcha JB wasn't giving her kuddos for that move.

LA displays similar if not down right identical responses when he was being questioned by LE. Inappropriate behavior is one thing, coverup or involvement is another.

Sorry, but I don't buy in to LAs behavior at all.

Oh please, nothing to apologize for ....... I don't believe he did either. They both are grifters and are the products of grifters. Period. End of sentence :angel:

This is one of the most damaging statements KC made as far as I am concerned. The first time I heard it and the emphasis she put on it to LE I knew she had a part in Caylee's murder. You can bet LE did too.

I won't go into my personal family histrionics, needless to say I have a female relative who would rather live the "inventive" and drama life with her children rather than allow them to live a stable life with other relatives or the other bio parent, out of spite.

LA isn't any different from the rest of the A Clan camp; he just had the common sense to see CA/GA/KC in public displays and quickly decided to play the silent act since the rest of the family was being rightfully vilified in pubic. IF LA was going to be Caylee's voice, he would have done it immediately. He knows ....... his involvement ...... CA and GA's involvement and KC's involvement in Caylee's murder. He knows and still he is silent. :furious: He is a coward at best. :banghead:

Yes, I had a parent like that. Thirteen years in foster homes, eighteen for my youngest brother, all because our mother wouldn't sign on the dotted line. Not that she made the slightest attempt to "retrieve" us or that we were declared permanent wards of the state. But she wouldn't let even the younger ones be adopted - after all how would it have looked?

This is one thread that always give me the creeps. No, talking about LA at all gives me the creeps. I can't get his depositions out of my mind, that inappropriate laughing, and his completely weird possessed behavior at Caylee's memorial I can hardly make myself read let alone post in his thread.
Just one weird guy - that's it.

Yes, I had a parent like that. Thirteen years in foster homes, eighteen for my youngest brother, all because our mother wouldn't sign on the dotted line. Not that she made the slightest attempt to "retrieve" us or that we were declared permanent wards of the state. But she wouldn't let even the younger ones be adopted - after all how would it have looked?

Logicalgirl thank you for sharing. I know from my own experience what it is like to have such a parent. My mom was a narcissistic addict who would no let our father who desperately wanted custody of us have us kids. Back then unfortunately dad's were NOT given custody of kids, and my dad never ever gave up the fight.For all intents and purposes I was mom. It wasn't because she wanted us, it would not have *looked* good. Off to church every Sunday to make things appear as if they were normal when in reality things were anything but normal.

Once my dad took all 3 of us and ran. A neighbor turned us in and dad was arrested and back to drug addict we went. :furious:

I've always thought that if he had it'd explain a lot of KC's behavior, but on the other hand..she probably thinks it explains her behavior too which is why she said it! jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back