By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
I wonder if the parents lived/will live to regret the decisions they made that night for both of their children's sakes.

I doubt it. Patsy was narcissistic and John still is. They absolutely could not have Burke in the system with us plebians. Remember she was so over the top and pictured herself as Jackie O. Pris had to talk her out of mink and diamonds for an interview.

It was a problem for them to handle. You can bet John and Burke are giddy over having thrown so many under the bus and screwed so many people over. They never cared about JB, only themselves.

Yeah

[FONT=&]SMIT: Okay. Did you go to the Barnhill’s to pick up a bike?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]JOHN: Yeah, Christmas Eve. We’d given JonBenet a bike; we got Patsy a bike. We were giving Burke a bike but not that year.

[/FONT]
The question is, did Burke want a bike too?

But story changes again in '98:

SMIT: Do you remember kind of what the kids got? What she [JonBenet] got?
JOHN: Well JonBenet got a bike. I think Burke got a bike too. It seems like we had three bikes there. JonBenet, I think she got a little doll that was one of these look-a-like dolls that was supposed to look like her. I remember her looking at it and saying, this doesn’t look like me.

What a find. Wow. The Ramseys obfuscate, qualify, and dance around things which are significant. Now that posters have pointed some things out, I think the lack of a bike for Burke is a huge clue.

There was no bike for Burke. I bet he initially thought the one for Patsy was his. I cannot imagine his hurt and rage when finding out he was once again left out. That's probably why no video. And the poor kid probably gets on his old bike to see if what his parents said was correct - his bike was just as good as new. But it's not and it's not fair. And maybe that's why BR was peeking through presents stored in the wine cellar to see if there was any hint of a bike for his birthday.

I cannot imagine his hurt and rage when finding out he was once again left out. That's probably why no video. And the poor kid probably gets on his old bike to see if what his parents said was correct - his bike was just as good as new. But it's not and it's not fair. And maybe that's why BR was peeking through presents stored in the wine cellar to see if there was any hint of a bike for his birthday.
Left out? He got the best present. It's possible that his excitement for the N64 would have eclipsed any potential negative feelings about not getting a bike. A 9 year old would have done anything for a N64 in 1996 and bikes are a dime a dozen. I'd wager that both kids focus that morning was probably on the N64 and any kids in the neighborhood who came over would've been blown away by it as well.

Difficult to underestimate the desire for that console during the 96 holiday. The demand was insane and the supply limited. He had no guarantee of getting it.

It's also possible that Jonbenet would have been upset that she didn't get one too. Burke's styling and profiling with his Nintendo while Jonbenet has a bike and some dolls.

As far as video goes, its definitely interesting that the one year they supposedly decide not to film just happens to be the year one of them is murdered.

Very interesting that 20 people voted for an intruder killing JB on a site which largely believes it was one of the Ramseys. This just shows how complex and strange this case is.

Very interesting that 20 people voted for an intruder killing JB on a site which largely believes it was one of the Ramseys. This just shows how complex and strange this case is.
Interesting. IDK if guests are allowed to vote or not. Also could be that people who do not post have voted.

The IDI people are every bit a passionate a the RDIs, sometimes too passionate IMO. Something inside me says these people are a very small group and use sock puppets to bolster their numbers

I'm sure their are still a few people out there that think OJ was framed as well. Just ignore them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That surprised me as well.

There are probably a lot of people who also think the world is flat. :)

Interesting. IDK if guests are allowed to vote or not. Also could be that people who do not post have voted.

That could be true. It would feel uneasy posting an IDI theory here because people would shoot it down straightaway.

Guests cannot vote. Only members can vote. And since one has to be logged in to vote, no one can vote more than once -- nor can they change their vote. This keeps anyone from being able to cast multiple votes to run up the percentages.

That could be true. It would feel uneasy posting an IDI theory here because people would shoot it down straightaway.
There are posters who have in the past expressed (delusional, IMO) theories about IDI possibilities. The rules have changed though, and Tricia has stated that such distractions from the truth will no longer be tolerated. She has not though "former member'd" them because they might still want to post on any of the many other forums here at WS. That doesn't prevent them from voting in the polls. (I occasionally notice their usernames showing up as being logged in. They still read here.)

Stats since poll opened 09/19/2016:

attachment.php

Attachments

• JB Who Killed.jpg
    JB Who Killed.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 647
Polls just tell us which way the wind is currently blowing. A few years back it was almost 50/50 Patsy or intruder. CBS upped the Burke vote.

Check the polls next year.

Polls just tell us which way the wind is currently blowing. A few years back it was almost 50/50 Patsy or intruder. CBS upped the Burke vote.

Check the polls next year.
IMO the actual interview of Burke with Dr Phil helped push those on the fence over to the BDI side as well as the interviews of Burke as a child.
Stats since poll opened 09/19/2016:

attachment.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IMO the actual interview of Burke with Dr Phil helped push those on the fence over to the BDI side as well as the interviews of Burke as a child.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

debbiegarcia36,
Sure, also don't forget those long johns, about the same time we find out they belonged to Burke Ramsey, coincidence?

Although the recent investigations and tv specials were very interesting, they didn't convince me that BR was responsible for fatally wounding his sister.

I find it hard to believe that a 9yr old wiped her down at all let alone so forcefully that it caused bruising to her private area. Whoever did that, imo, was angry with her because she needed to be wiped down and I feel that person was PR.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Although the recent investigations and tv specials were very interesting, they didn't convince me that BR was responsible for fatally wounding his sister.

I find it hard to believe that a 9yr old wiped her down at all let alone so forcefully that it caused bruising to her private area. Whoever did that, imo, was angry with her because she needed to be wiped down and I feel that person was PR.

I think it was a bit of a joint effort. BR hitting his sister then strangling her and doing that stuff with the paintbrush which caused some bleeding. JR wiping her, Patsy writing the note and the couple doing some other staging.

I think it was a bit of a joint effort. BR hitting his sister then strangling her and doing that stuff with the paintbrush which caused some bleeding. JR wiping her, Patsy writing the note and the couple doing some other staging.

This is very plausible. Personally -- and I could be wrong -- I always thought ST's theory was best: that this was bed-wetting episode where capital punishment (i.e. the paintbrush) was taken to an extreme. Perhaps it's a far-fetched theory, but one I can't rule out.

This is very plausible. Personally -- and I could be wrong -- I always thought ST's theory was best: that this was bed-wetting episode where capital punishment (i.e. the paintbrush) was taken to an extreme. Perhaps it's a far-fetched theory, but one I can't rule out.

I would only be able to rule out PR if I knew for certain that BR wasn't involved.

For the reason that it had to be one of those two people and BR is the more likely suspect.

Two main reasons.....

His parents would definitely cover the crime for their son.

No matter how much I try, I can't imagine PR intentionally hurting JBR. And even if PR accidentally caused the head injury, or knew BR had caused it, I can't imagine that she could strangle JBR (for staging purposes) even if she thought she was already dead.

I always believed ST's theory and still find it, or a variation of it, the most plausible.

All the recent interviews have made me lean more toward the possibility that Burke was involved, but only insofar as the head bash with Patsy taking over after. The stumbling block for me remains the RN, and John's having blurted out the information as having been the one to break the basement window. I particularly believe that if he was involved in the staging that RN would never have been used.

So, my stumbling block remains that if it was Burke that hit her, why wouldn't Patsy wake John? The only answer to that, for me, is she would have. But she wouldn't if she inflicted the blow. Which, I find, I still believe to be the most likely answer.

Either way, BDI or PDI, John is not doing anyone any favors with these interviews. I could play armchair shrink and wonder if he wants the truth to come out, assuming it was Patsy, but now that his son is in the cross hairs, that makes no sense. Unless it just backfired on him big time and now he doesn't know how to walk it back.

I can't remember reading anything before about the wiping down causing bruising, however. The area that was wiped was the upper thigh. On the AR, there is no bruising noted to this area.

When my grandson makes messes, he has always made an attempt to clean up. I can see most kids trying to do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back