CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the kids are theirs.

Whoever mentioned possible ailments for the kids, one being Russell Silver, I looked it up and it definitely could match and could partially explain their young appearances. When you click on "images" for the condition a lot of kids look like these ones.

But the emaciation?

In the Dr. Suess Thing 1-12 photo, some of the girls look very, very thin but the worst is the oldest male. He has zero fat pads in his cheeks. The skin of his cheeks is wrinkled and sunken. He looks like an anorexic.

What is very concerning to think about ar this point is what will happen to the kids ages over 18 to 29. They aren't old enough for foster care. But if they've been isolated all their lives, homeschooled and kept in the home with no one but each other and their crazy parents to socialize with, how on earth will they survive?

Eventually they can probably get social security disability (the disability being stunted by neglect and abuse), but that doesn't pay enough to survive. And they likely utterly lack social skills. I don't think their parents had any. (They are very odd, pathological-looking people).

Where can they live? Who will take care of them and teach them the skills they need to live? Does the state care for them and if so, how? Group homes?

It's a total mess.

So awful, soo dusturbing. I worry so much for their recoveries. Bravo to the 17yo!

How were they affording the renewals, trips to Vegas, Disneyland? She has an expensive looking ring in vow renewals. Her total look of devotion stands out to me, she looks love struck.

Hard to fathom looking at the pics thst 7 of these kids were adults.

Was the Disney trip 18 months ago? So many of the children were of an age to have been able to use such an opportunity to end this. I can't imagine what goes on, threats, brainwashing etc.

I hope both parents spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Geesh......I don't know where to start with this....

When did home schooling become popular ?..well...when I went to school,I thought it was illegal NOT to go....?

How did they get away with no hospital visits ????? I was in and out yearly with bike accidents, high fevers ....the usual childhood ailments.
The girls.....oh my.
....and Cariis....where are you?

Oh lord. I just read the whole of this thread. That's enough to keep me awake the rest of the night.

As gitana said up thread, I too am worried about the future for the older kids (the younger kids too, but the older ones have less options).

This is headline news in the UK this morning. I can't believe they managed to keep all 13 imprisoned especially if it's true that one daughter has been seen using the car. Brainwashed, I guess. So sad.

Gads! No words, except sad, disgusting, and reprehensible. :facepalm:

Just starting to read through the thread.

My initial thought is that these people were cultists. Good grief.

Her dress from 1 and 3 are the same.
Very disturbing and saddening watching the awkwardness in these videos.

I saw bits and pieces of them all but 2 was the one I watched the most of. You can tell by the movements of the older girls that something isn’t right. They can’t move their arms and body at the same time when they are up on the alter trying to dance with the mom. And their arms are toothpicks. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is headline news in the UK this morning. I can't believe they managed to keep all 13 imprisoned especially if it's true that one daughter has been seen using the car. Brainwashed, I guess. So sad.

If that detail is correct then I'll bet anything it's a case of Stockholm Syndrome or perhaps the girl was so brainwashed that she believed what her father was going was for the other's own good, protecting them from the sinful, fallen world outside their walls.

Look closely at the wedding pictures. Looks like they have recreated the same event more than twice. Notice the length of moms hair...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Holy cow. You are right.

This seventeen-year-old truly is an amazing person. I am sure that took a lot of courage, to summon up the strength to escape and make a run for it and be able to have the wherewithal to grab a phone - it is all so stunning and amazing. Especially when she has probably had very little contact with the outside world and I am sure her parents threatened the kids and told them horror stories about the world. This story is so horrifying, I can't even take it all in.

I saw bits and pieces of them all but 2 was the one I watched the most of. You can tell by the movements of the older girls that something isn’t right. They can’t move their arms and body at the same time when they are up on the alter trying to dance with the mom. And their arms are toothpicks. So sad.

It's like they've never heard music or danced before. I can't decide if it's a medical issue (aside from malnutrition and vitamin deficiencies), or if these poor kids have no social experience at all, I bet they don't have a TV.

Some may. I think there will be a religious component to this that may quiet family members and others who don't want prying eyes.

So there are possibly/probably many other family groups living this way ?? Good lord, how can they be helped? Apologies for my ignorance, but is there a social services organisation that keeps a check on families? The childrens' births are registered it seems, so is there no way the States keep a check on children's health, education, etc?
Poor, poor children, how will they ever adjust to the 'normal' world that exists outside what they have endured?.

Sigh.... and cue the Elvis man.... this is truly so bizarre

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judging from some of the other photos, it appears they liked to vacation in Las Vegas. A somewhat odd choice for a family with many small children, but that would explain the Elvis impersonator. Perhaps it was a favorite wedding chapel there they returned to each time. Don't many of the Vegas chapels feature Elvis impersonators as a tourist gimmick?

Trying to figure out why they had so many cars if they never went anywhere.

My initial thought when this broke on fb was the Colt family from Australia and when I saw the pics "oh they look like von Trapp family" from Sound of music.

Read that their neighbors called them the “Disneyland family” because all of their home decor was Disney-themed and they had Disney vanity plates on all of their vehicles.

Geesh......I don't know where to start with this....

When did home schooling become popular ?..well...when I went to school,I thought it was illegal NOT to go....?

How did they get away with no hospital visits ????? I was in and out yearly with bike accidents, high fevers ....the usual childhood ailments.
The girls.....oh my.
....and Cariis....where are you?

There's growing concern among many state officials that home schooling is being used as a ruse by abusive parents. Unless the state has the money to pay inspectors to inspect these "home schools", there's no way to know if the children are being abused.

Starved, beaten and forgotten: Child deaths in Missouri and Illinois expose how predators exploit home school system

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_3f74532e-2912-50a2-a2da-6415e33c3945.html

Are abusive parents hiding behind Iowa's home-school laws?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...-children-targets-abuse-experts-say/96551352/

The Sinister Side of Homeschooling

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-sinister-side-of-homeschooling

Maybe it's time for a national conversation about this problem. Taxpayers need to know their money is going to programs that protect children instead of exploiting them. Time to put the needs and safety of kids first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member