CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if the wedding vow ceremonies timed up with pregnancies in a weird form of “consummating their marriage” leading to additional pregnancies. Especially since we only get a glimpse of how often these two really did this Elvis wedding thing. Perhaps the couple know the fertility time frame is evaporating thus keeping these daughters pure and kept at home in order to continue their parents warped procreation thinking.

Ick I feel wrong even thinking about this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if its all the matchiness screwing with me, or how much the kids look alike...But the parents look an awful lot alike to me too. Every single one of those kids has the same nose. Both parents have it. The parents have similar eyes, foreheads, chins, cheeks. Just about the only thing remarkably different is the mouth. Again, it could just be all the forced sameness in the pictures, but I'd like to know these twos origins/history.

Oh wow. It just hit me that the photos from 2016 mean several of the kids are full-grown adults in their 20s....yet they really do look like children/teens.

jmo

If you scroll further down, you will see the same photos posted 5 years ago as well. It looks like they recycled profile/cover photos the last 5 years, using the same ones over and over. One comment states in 2011 they would be adding one more child in 9 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if the wedding vow ceremonies timed up with pregnancies in a weird form of “consummating their marriage” leading to additional pregnancies. Especially since we only get a glimpse of how often these two really did this Elvis wedding thing. Perhaps the couple know the fertility time frame is evaporating thus keeping these daughters pure and kept at home in order to continue their parents warped procreation thinking.

Ick I feel wrong even thinking about this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had been wondering the same thing about fertility and consumation. The Elvis preacher said "On to #14" or something like that at the end of the ceremony (video). Didn't know if he was referring to the next ceremony would be #14, or if they were now going to make baby #14.

If you scroll further down, you will see the same photos posted 5 years ago as well. It looks like they recycled profile/cover photos the last 5 years, using the same ones over and over. One comment states in 2011 they would be adding one more child in 9 months.

I am not seeing that. If you view by grid view, it's easier to see things by time, and I don't see any repeated pictures. The last wedding, in 2015, is re-posted many times in 2016. But if you are talking about the Elvis weddings, there were actually 3 of them.

Yep. And the one who I think is the oldest son on the right looks downright skeletal.

I don't see ANY photos where the 13 "children " look healthy imho. Look at thing 3 ... she must be 25 I'm guessing. They look ALL pre-pubescent, rail thin, skin on bones, ghostly pale.

They need so much care, imho, to undo all the damage. Physically, mentally, spiritually. Praying for miracles. They need incredible unconditional love.

Moo.

Sandcastle Day School
https://www.cde.ca.gov/SchoolDirectory/details?cdscode=33752006140701

Great find. At the bottom of the page you linked, there is a link to the data for private schools in Ca: https://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/si/ps/ You can find Sandcastle Day School in the data for 2014, 2015, and 2016. Even though they were a school as of 2011, they must not have had 6 students "enrolled" because you have to have 6 students to be in the database.
Point to note: They listed themselves as NOT a religious school.

ETA:
In 2014-15, they had students enrolled in grades 3,4, 6, 7. 8. 10, 11, 12 (8 kids)
In 2015-16 all bumped up a grade, with kids in grades 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 (7 kids)
In 2016-17, all bumped up a grade, with kids in grades 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12 (6 kids)
I do not understand why their data for prior years isn't in the databases. They would have had even more kids in school then.
However, this data DOES support the notion that there were only 6 kids and 7 adult children in the house. After last school year, there would have been only 5 kids still in school.
Note: What on EARTH were those 7 adult children doing all day every day?

Here is the pic from Sept. 2013 of another vow renewal. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...55931123.80723.100001809545334&type=3&theater
And the pic from Sept. 2013 where she looks pregnant is here: https://my.upostcards.com/Pages/ViewPostcard/1939203/2E7F97

In both of these pictures there are 12 children. in the wedding renewal posted 2016, it's the same 12 kids, all 3 years older, plus the child born in 2015. So where is the child from 2013?

Additionally, In Dec 2010, on this photo, they commented that 'in 9 months we'll have another one". https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...043288147.1792.100001809545334&type=3&theater So that child would have been born around Sept. 2011, and would have been 2 in the 2013 photo. Where is that child? There are children missing, or children who ended up not born....IMO.

As for the health of the children, in the 'Thing" pic, the girls on the left side as you look at the photo seem very thin. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...55931123.80723.100001809545334&type=3&theater

I think you’re onto something here. Even if the mom isn’t pregnant in the 2013 pictures, the baby born 9 months after the 12/10 comment is missing. That child would be ~4yo in the April 2016 pictures.

This is just bizarre. After reading the thread and between the lines on her FB page, it sounds like she was expecting in 2013 and maybe even 2011. If she miscarried then, maybe that's what set her/them off down this dark path. Those poor kids.

Also, the bankruptcy petition lists 4 sons. It may be a mistake but that caught my attention.

Especially pre-reality tv, when the Duggar children were being brought up in matching Handmaid's Tale outfits.

cache.php

It might be something similar. Adherents to the Quiverful movement would not be permitted by their beliefs to recreate dancing or the incendiary music of Elvis.

I've never seen that picture of the Duggars before and I really wish I hadn't. That photo is just...disturbing!

In all of the pictures the younger children look much healthier than the older children. And the women are all dressed up like little girls. I wouldn't be surprised if the starvation was enforced to keep them all looking like children.

This is just bizarre. After reading the thread and between the lines on her FB page, it sounds like she was expecting in 2013 and maybe even 2011. If she miscarried then, maybe that's what set her/them off down this dark path. Those poor kids.

Also, the bankruptcy petition lists 4 sons. It may be a mistake but that caught my attention.

They were on a baby-a-year plan, in groups of 3, it looks like. Then the plan went awry, so they started getting Elvis blessings? I am realizing that the youngest ones are older than they seem. Because they were in grades 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 in the most recent Elvis wedding. But in this picture, I see kids much younger, like a 2nd and 3rd grader. They were all stunted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1