CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about oldest son JT-2, I thought I remember that he got an A in a guitar class on his transcript. He was allowed to take college classes as Louise waited outside the door to take him home.

Great observation about the shows!

Satch

How can I take a look at those transcripts?

Thanks for the link!
He didn't take that many classes at once but he was graded A in all of them. The difficulty of those classes can't really be lower than "regular" Colleges, right? I'm not in the US so I don't know if there's any difference between a "regular" College and a Community College but it doesn't make sense to me that the classes in the Community College would be easier, right? The grades do surprise me taken his home environment but I guess there are more cases of kids living in a terrible home environment and still managed to be outstanding students.

Thanks for the link!
He didn't take that many classes at once but he was graded A in all of them. The difficulty of those classes can't really be lower than "regular" Colleges, right? I'm not in the US so I don't know if there's any difference between a "regular" College and a Community College but it doesn't make sense to me that the classes in the Community College would be easier, right? The grades do surprise me taken his home environment but I guess there are more cases of kids living in a terrible home environment and still managed to be outstanding students.

Well, remember that he had PLENTY of study time in his room, and since the kids seem to be "pleasers" - that is, will do whatever is asked of them, he probably made it his business to study diligently to please his parents (and professors?). The only courses that would be slightly more problematic are the hands-on classes and the public speaking class.

Well, remember that he had PLENTY of study time in his room, and since the kids seem to be "pleasers" - that is, will do whatever is asked of them, he probably make it his business to study diligently to please his parents (and professors?). The only courses that would be slightly more problematic are the hands-on classes and the public speaking class.

Where did the info about he having study time in his room came from? Someone said it or something? Because I would think he was sharing the room with two other boys. I just think it would be hard for someone to focus and to study with that much horror around. I understand they weren't being abused 24/7 but still. And, on top of that, the boy must have been super hungry. It must have been hard to focus and to be dedicated to learning and studying. I do agree with the part where you said that he was probably a "pleaser" and that he would work hard so he would make sure everyone was happy with him. Also, there's a possibility that the boy did enjoy the classes, after all, it was probably the very few occasions he was able to be away from that whole terrible situation, even if his mother was waiting for him outside of his classroom. That's why I think he never tried to tell anyone or to run - because he actually enjoyed going to those classes.

Where did the info about he having study time in his room came from? Someone said it or something? Because I would think he was sharing the room with two other boys. I just think it would be hard for someone to focus and to study with that much horror around. I understand they weren't being abused 24/7 but still. And, on top of that, the boy must have been super hungry. It must have been hard to focus and to be dedicated to learning and studying. I do agree with the part where you said that he was probably a "pleaser" and that he would work hard so he would make sure everyone was happy with him. Also, there's a possibility that the boy did enjoy the classes, after all, it was probably the very few occasions he was able to be away from that whole terrible situation, even if his mother was waiting for him outside of his classroom. That's why I think he never tried to tell anyone or to run - because he actually enjoyed going to those classes.

It has been said from the beginning that they spent most of their time relegated to their rooms and about the main thing they were allowed to do is write in their journals. So I'm guessing there was a lot of quiet time.

It has been said from the beginning that they spent most of their time relegated to their rooms and about the main thing they were allowed to do is write in their journals. So I'm guessing there was a lot of quiet time.

Right, that makes sense. Thanks!

It will be interesting to see if Louise Turpin has cleaned herself up like David had for the last court appearance - and she hadn´t.

To me it was interesting to notice that David had a haircut, but it was the same bowl cut he always had - so probably Louise had nothing to do with that.
This is the way David likes his hair.

Does that tell us that it was actually David who decided that the boys had the same haircut as him?

I wonder if any of the siblings have changed their hairdos after their freedom - nothing has been said about that.

It will be interesting to see if Louise Turpin has cleaned herself up like David had for the last court appearance - and she hadn´t.

To me it was interesting to notice that David had a haircut, but it was the same bowl cut he always had - so probably Louise had nothing to do with that.

Does that tell us that it was actually David who decided that the boys had the same haircut as him?

I wonder if any of the siblings have changed their hairdos after their freedom - nothing has been said about that.

Probably was his decision. Even in pictures from when he was younger he had that ridiculous (no offense to who likes though) haircut.

I asked that question some time ago. We know that they have spent a lot of time outside - picking fruit, enjoying nature, etc. and that they are looking forward to the freedom of going to restaurants, etc. Certainly they aren't going to want to be cooped up a lot, so there will be some external exposure. I'm also guessing that up until now they haven't had much choice in things like haircuts. So it would have made sense for them to start experimenting with new looks and such. And their guardians might have suggested or encouraged such things as a matter of security. If we saw the seven adult siblings walking down the street on the way to a restaurant, would we recognize them, based solely on the limited (and dated) pictures we have seen? Especially if they did get new haircuts, make overs, etc.

I asked that question some time ago. We know that they have spent a lot of time outside - picking fruit, enjoying nature, etc. and that they are looking forward to the freedom of going to restaurants, etc. Certainly they aren't going to want to be cooped up a lot, so there will be some external exposure. I'm also guessing that up until now they haven't had much choice in things like haircuts. So it would have made sense for them to start experimenting with new looks and such. And their guardians might have suggested or encouraged such things as a matter of security. If we saw the seven adult siblings walking down the street on the way to a restaurant, would we recognize them, based solely on the limited (and dated) pictures we have seen? Especially if they did get new haircuts, make overs, etc.

I think they will be hard to recognize, which is a good thing.
If all seven go out together, maybe, but not one or two-three together.

The Del Taco on Scott Road (which is 2 miles from where I live!) is not near where their house was in Murrieta. Probably 5 miles away, though in the middle of the night when there isn't much traffic, I guess it's not that far.

The Del Taco on Scott Road (which is 2 miles from where I live!) is not near where their house was in Murrieta. Probably 5 miles away, though in the middle of the night when there isn't much traffic, I guess it's not that far.

Do you know their address in Murrieta?

It was posted once and I looked it up on a map, but I don't remember the street now. I recall it was somewhere near Hancock Ave and Quigley Road.

Wow, you live there.

I am not sure it was for meals they went out in the middle of the night, but I can´t think of any other reason.

Do you know their address in Murrieta?

I can't find the exact address. But they sure lived in a ton of places.
White Pages says that DT lived in Falls Church and Roanoke in Virgina, Fort Worth, Benbrook, and Rio Vista in Texas and Murrieta, Brea and Perris in California. For LT it has Burleson, Fort Worth and Rio Vista in Texas, Murrieta, Brea and Perris in California.
So, there was a whole lot of moving around. Yikes.

I can't find the exact address. But they sure lived in a ton of places.
White Pages says that DT lived in Falls Church and Roanoke in Virgina, Fort Worth, Benbrook, and Rio Vista in Texas and Murrieta, Brea and Perris in California. For LT it has Burleson, Fort Worth and Rio Vista in Texas, Murrieta, Brea and Perris in California.
So, there was a whole lot of moving around. Yikes.

For two reasons probably.
When it got too filthy, they would move - and also to avoid detection.
They - or one of them - knew what they were doing was wrong.

My bet is David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member