CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents would buy food but not allow the children to eat it. They would put apple pies, pumpkin pies out on the counter, allow the children to look at it but not eat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two escaped. One turned back because she was frightened.

:( :( :( More frightened than what was happening in that home.

I have been following this thread since it began, wanting to know more about the what and the why.. the how? how does this happen? now i'm getting the answers i thought i wanted it's too much for me. I need a break from this thread before I burst into tears. Unimaginable.

The kids are relieved about being rescued. This makes me so incredibly happy. I was really worried that they would be somehow brainwashed --- but human resilience is amazing. Somewhere in their hearts they KNEW this treatment was wrong. God bless them, god help us all.

If they were found to have washed their hands above the wrist area, they’d be accused of playing in the water, punished and chained up.

When the children were not chained up, they were locked up in different rooms and fed very little on a schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One charge so far to a lewd act towards a child under age 14. It was a female. Still investigating, can't say if there will be more.

Brief overview

They are hoping that anyone with knowledge will come forward.

They slept all day and are awake all night. go to sleep around 4am/5am.

As punishment they began to be tied up, starting many years ago.

One was hogtied!!!!! Then they started using chains etc.

Forgive me, but WTF?!?!

ok question: ONE count of lude act with a child under 14. ONE. This sounds a bit iffy and wrong. How did they find this out if the children haven't spoken yet? ONE count only? I don't think so. I am afraid we will be regaled with the most horrendous case of abuse and torture since WS became WS.

It's is a miracle they all survived this horror.

I am so incredibly relieved that the DA, victims services, etc. seem to have the children's well being taken care of. It seems that they are going through incredible measures to protect and heal them. I think they truly are in good hands.

Did I hear right that Dad STILL had a job when arrested?

Started as neglect, became severe prolonged child abuse.

Maybe a burner phone so creditors couldn't call them? My guess is they were racking up credit card debt all over again.
I still wonder what they were living on for income. Was David working?
Why were there 3 fairly new VW's in the driveway? Was this David's fetish? His fantasy to have certain cars?
Maybe the neighbor that thought she saw the daughter driving really saw Louise driving, who is short and from a
distance could be mistaken for a teen girl.
I think LE has solid grounds for arresting both parents so let's not all blame Louise for this mess, the father is
complicit also, we just don't know how yet.

I don't think it was a burner phone, just one not in service. Could have been an older phone that had been replaced. If you go through your old phone drawer at home (don't we all have one?) and pull out one of your old ones and charge it up, when turned on, it should give a message about only being able to make 911 calls.

So glad he asked about how these pros are handling this emotionally. I can see it on the DA's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18