CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF the entire family would go to bed at 0400 and sleep all day?

DA holding press conference http://abc7.com/live/

12 counts of torture
1 count of lewd act on a child (David)
7 counts abuse of dependent adult
6 counts child abuse
12 counts false imprisonment

2010- present alleged to occur in Marietta and Perris

Facing 94-life
Requesting 13 million bail per defendant

(I hate this crap. Damnit! These monsters. I expect more charges. I hate them. )

Brief overview

They are hoping that anyone with knowledge will come forward.

They slept all day and are awake all night. go to sleep around 4am/5am.

As punishment they began to be tied up, starting many years ago.

One was hogtied!!!!! Then they started using chains etc.

They have their days and nights mixed up. Just like the neighbor said about their marching. Oh man I want to send these people a card or something.......to show people care

3 were chained to a bed. They were often not released to be able to go to the bathroom.

She had been working out a plan to escape for MORE THAN TWO YEARS!

wow

These individuals sleep all day and are up all night!

As punishment, many yrs ago began to be tied up: first w/ropes, eventually chains & padlocks chained to their beds

These punishments lasted for weeks or months

Abuse began when they lived in Fort Worth. Abuse intensified when they got to CA.

Victims were chained and hogtied for weeks, months at a time as a form of punishment.

3 victims were chained when LE came to the door. The defendants were able to get 2 unchained and there was still one chained when police entered the home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 year old is size of average 7 year old.

29 year old weighs 82lbs.

This is disgusting to hear. As bad as anyone can imagine.

The 17 year old planned the escape with a sibling for 2 years.

The 17 yr old who escaped had been working on a plan to escape with her siblings for more than 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they washed their hands above the wrist they would be chained up?!

Never seen a dentist, not seen a doctor in 4 years.

I kept thinking about these kids last night as I enjoyed a nice shrimp dish with Mr. Chiquito. I had told him about the case and we ate almost with guilt, and in silence. I can't even.

I had a similar experience during my dinner last night. I get together with a group of women in my neighborhood once a month - we go to a different restaurant each month. Our conversations are usually about the restaurant, books we've recently read, movies and shows we've been watching, politics (gets lively!), neighborhood happenings, and our families. Totally normal stuff....and I felt a bit of guilt and a lot of gratitude to have friends, social outings, normal things to talk about that are grounded in reality, food, healthy families at home. My hope for those siblings is that they too will be able to enjoy such NORMAL things.

Honestly, while I was at dinner, I thought of that family and I thought of WSers....and, well...it was just strange. I'm hoping you know what i mean.

jmo

Not allowed toys. Were kept in separate rooms. Isolation.

Many children didn't know what a police officer was or what medication was.

They were only allowed to write in journals when chained up. There are hundreds of them. They are looking through them for evidence.

Parents would buy food for themselves, allow the children to look at it on the counter, but not allow them to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local