CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a thought.. The 2 year old that everyone has been referring to. In the pics from Vegas in 2015, that would make the baby/child around 3 years old? In the pic she looks around 9 or 10 months old, if that's the case then she would be almost 4? So perhaps I've missed something, but has there been another baby since then or not?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

I can't even think of the parents as 'people'. They are depraved monsters!

Recalling that Jaycee Duggard kept a journal while in captivity. It was carefully "coded" so as not to arouse suspicion or anger. IIRC she was about middle school or upper elementary when abducted? But she undertook the education of her two daughters (born while in captivity). Did any of the Turpin kids EVER go to school (maybe way back when there were only a few of them)? Perhaps the oldest learned reading/writing and taught the younger ones. Perhaps there were actual lessons at one time?

Also recalling that Duggard's captor was motivated by several things. One was his drug use, which drove an insatiable sexual appetite. And then there was the fear of being found out and locked up again. And perhaps a lot of guilt floating around (seems like he was always thinking he was on some road to recovery, that he would change his drives).

Looking for a motivating element to the Turpins. Easier for me to imagine David getting jazzed on the beatings/imprisonment than Louise. But neither do I see her as being a passive go along, either. Leaving food in sight but not allowing the kids to eat it seems like an overt action and one I ascribe (mentally) to her. Do these people have any self-knowledge?

I just don't know.

I'm very curious how the duo worked - and I do now think this was action by a duo. I've given up my theory that the father was passive. I think he was very active in the abuse. They both were.

Did they talk about it? Or just do it and it escalated over the years without discussion? Someone had to actually purchase chains and padlocks - did one of them come home with those one day and silently start using them, or was there a conversation and agreement? There is no way to hog-tie someone for weeks without compliance from the other parent.

Can't even believe what I'm typing in that last sentence.

jmo

EXCLUSIVE: Childhood friend of three eldest Turpin siblings tells how they caught frogs by the creek, she was only allowed in the kitchen, and house of horrors parents left two dogs, a kitten and a 'dumpster smelling of death' at Texas home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amily-left-kitten-dumpster.html#ixzz54ZUP3UI9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
-3 of the kids had some kind of freedom, running around in rural TX
-Mom of the child's friend never saw Louise pregnant
-Wouldn't reveal their names to the friends
-Remembers seeing Armageddon type material on the floor
-One of the girls asked how to get a drivers license and how to get a job

Both sets of grandparents are likely super whacked out. "Betty Turpin and her husband James Turpin of Princeton, West Virginia visited her son’s family for five days at their previous home in Murrieta, California.".."James Turpin said during their visit, “James Turpin said during their visit, “the all looked to me well-adjusted. They weren’t skinny or nothing. They were joyous to see us.” I don't understand how he can say they weren't skinny? And the other grandmother is the one the neighbor in Tx says used her bathroom and started asking her all about her parenting. The grandmother is super interested and wants to get involved with a strangers parenting?

I missed the part about grandma visiting in Texas. She used the neighbor's bathroom?? What was the explanation of that??

jmo

I think dad may have worked at night. I remember reading that somewhere along the way. I was guessing they didn’t want the kids waking him up so everyone had to be on his schedule. Plus I guess he and monstress had to have baby making time. I have to go throw up now.

Yes, father must have worked at night bc during presser it was said that all of the children and both defendants were awake during the night and slept during the day.

The houses were so close in that neighborhood, maybe some had open wi-fi or a "guest" option.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You can dial 911 from an old phone that is not active on a plan as long as it is charged.

So I am guessing these kids never got to go into Disneyland either. Just like not getting to eat the pie or any of the parents food. I know somebody suggested that previously : that those photos were merely staged.

I am stunned. Those poor kids!!! I hope Parent 1 and Parent 2 get everything they got coming, and the sooner the better. Sick *advertiser censored***.

I can't with the sister. I just can't. She's all about her 15 minutes and cares not for these children. If she have 3 hoots, she would have tried harder to see them.

So agree and the first thing she would have done was get on a plane and meet with LE and NOT mug all over tv.

Seeing as the kids don't look sickly or in dire straights in the pcitures, I'm going to say in the last year something snapped.

I don't think it's something that happened in the past year. You don't age to 29 and look 11 unless you've been abused and starved for 20 years. It's clear this has been going on for atleast 20 years, not something in the past year. The girl even escaped in Texas and asked for help but the police just brought her back home lol.

Arraignment is in 10 minutes. Do we have a linky?

I think WAT is going to stream.

I'm only a few minutes into the press conference and sobbing. I've not caught up on here. Oh, those poor kids/adults. Planning an escape for two years. This is so hard to listen to. My gosh it doesn't get much worse than this. 😩

I'm very curious how the duo worked - and I do now think this was action by a duo. I've given up my theory that the father was passive. I think he was very active in the abuse. They both were.

Did they talk about it? Or just do it and it escalated over the years without discussion? Someone had to actually purchase chains and padlocks - did one of them come home with those one day and silently start using them, or was there a conversation and agreement? There is no way to hog-tie someone for weeks without compliance from the other parent.

Can't even believe what I'm typing in that last sentence.

jmo

In today's presser, the DA mentioned that restraining began with hog-tying them with ropes as punishment. Once one of the kids was able to escape, they brought in the chains and padlocks. Seems that it started out as punishment, but in a less open area, with more people around, such as a Southern California suburb, the kids being restrained became the norm.

Oh my gosh.

Please. That was my initial instinct. Please God keep these kids away from any of their extended family.

I keep thinking about what is going to happen to the older kids. I talked to some friends who work with disabled adults. They do have programs where they can live in group homes and are assigned workers who help them learn lifeskills like hygiene, shopping, cleaning, cooking and money management.

Unfortunately, while the hell on earth they've endured is over, I think the older ones are going to have a long hard road and may never recover to the point that they can function like typical adults.

They couldnt even snap their fingers as someone pointed out. A skill learned and assessed in kindergarten. I'm sure this is just one small example of a myriad of skills they were not taught.

The brain develops from complex stimulation. Somewhat like Genie and other people who were severely isolated and uneducated in childhood, parts
of their brains have likely been damaged not only by chronic malnutrition but by lack of intellectual stimulation.

One wonders why creeps like this even bother to keep their kids alive. What's the point of slowly killing them like this.

Agree with you entirely about all 13 of them being kept on the other side of the universe away from "family" from either side.

About Genie (hands down one of the most horrific cases of abuse I've ever read about). One huge difference between Genie's abuse and that of these kids/adults is that Genie was entirely alone for all the years of abuse she was subjected to, which is why she could not, even after being rescued and with years of "help," learn how to talk.

These kids had each other, and from what we're hearing, it sounds like they kept each other going, and maybe, kept each other alive, even.

-3 of the kids had some kind of freedom, running around in rural TX
-Mom of the child's friend never saw Louise pregnant
-Wouldn't reveal their names to the friends
-Remembers seeing Armageddon type material on the floor
-One of the girls asked how to get a drivers license and how to get a job

Regarding the freedom piece, in the presser, the DA said the situation began as neglect and escalated to full blown abuse. He emphasized that things got much worse once the family moved to California, but there were elements of abuse and neglect in Texas as well. Timeline wise, the childhood friend said they were all around the same age (she was 10), which means this was 15-20 years ago considering Jennifer is 29 now. I'm guessing things have escalated significantly since then, so I would doubt that at this point or in recent past, the kids did not have this same type of freedom based on what was said in the presser, IMO.

As near as I can find, the last "wedding" in Vegas was on Oct. 31, 2015. The baby looks to be around 6+ months old there, so if born in early 2015, would still be 2, almost 3.

"I've just had a thought.. The 2 year old that everyone has been referring to. In the pics from Vegas in 2015, that would make the baby/child around 3 years old? In the pic she looks around 9 or 10 months old, if that's the case then she would be almost 4? So perhaps I've missed something, but has there been another baby since then or not?"

JMO the baby was born in 2015, so will turn three sometime in 2018, and is currently referred to by authorities as two years old.

I think there was about a 7 year gap from the birth of #12 and #13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz