CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think all those unopened toys in the house are Disney?

attachment.php

https://www.pe.com/2018/01/17/foren...ere-authorities-say-13-siblings-held-captive/

I wonder what books those are.

Attachments

• rpe-l-torturemain-0118-tlpe_20.jpg
    rpe-l-torturemain-0118-tlpe_20.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 724
Both sets of grandparents are likely super whacked out. "Betty Turpin and her husband James Turpin of Princeton, West Virginia visited her son’s family for five days at their previous home in Murrieta, California.".."James Turpin said during their visit, “James Turpin said during their visit, “the all looked to me well-adjusted. They weren’t skinny or nothing. They were joyous to see us.” I don't understand how he can say they weren't skinny? And the other grandmother is the one the neighbor in Tx says used her bathroom and started asking her all about her parenting. The grandmother is super interested and wants to get involved with a strangers parenting?

Don't want to defend that grandma, but just think how hard it is for us to believe that these strangers to us did the things that they apparently did. How much more difficult to accept that your own flesh and blood did it?

Yes, I’d be willing to bet those were all Disney toys that belonged to the mother...kept all nice in their original packaging. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned that the kids appeared not to be able to snap their fingers in the Elvis vid. I wonder if that's partly from the neuropathy

Could very well be...and could be simply because they never had the opportunity to snap their fingers to music? I remember teaching my kids to snap their fingers, and it was sort of funny that they had to concentrate to do it....and then after a few tries could do it. Of course, they were young children at the time, not teens and adults! I'm betting the parents never bothered teaching snapping, clapping to the beat, or anything fun like that.

jmo

That was my first thought when I heard about the unopened toys. As Disney-obsessed as the parents appear to be, I think it's highly possible that the toys were bought for and by the parents as souvenirs.

Now that we know what we know, those wedding videos are all the more bizarre.

jmo

Maybe they themselves have been chained up until the night they escaped?? We don't know yet. I do hope their escape story will be told.

jmo

During the presser, he said that one child in early 20 yo's, an early teen and I think the last one, a tween were the 3 who had been chained.

Can't help but wonder if the number of male to female children were reversed in this family, would these parents even be alive after so much abuse.

Brian Rokos
‏
Verified account

@Brian_Rokos
31s31 seconds ago
More
Perris torture defendants David and Louise Turpin are dressed in dark suits, not jailed-issued suits, and sitting at the defense table at their arraignment.

That too should be investigated. The police completely screwed up.

This family went out and about to Disney and Vegas. While they certainly look odd, many folks would just take them to be one of those families that adopts a lot of kids with disabilities, or even a school or a home. I can see the police taking the victim home where the parents would thank them very much and "explain" about how the kid has problems and sometimes she wanders off. "We were so worried! Thank you officer!"

Brian Rokos
‏
Verified account

@Brian_Rokos
49s
More
Public defender requested media be banned from Perris torture case arraignment. Judge Michael B. Donner denied the request.

That’s great information. Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://ktla.com/2018/01/18/turpin-c...ess-to-food-bathrooms-and-regular-showers-da/

"...When deputies knocked the the Turpins’ door on Sunday morning, the Turpins unchained two of the three children, but one – a 22-year-old – remained chained, according to the DA. An 11-year-old and 14-year-old were unchained as deputies stood at the door, Hestrin said. ..."

Guessing - #4 (boy) is 22, #12 (girl) is 11 and #10 (girl) is 14

Brian Rokos
‏
Verified account

@Brian_Rokos
41s
More
The Public Defender will represent David Turpin; outside attorney will rep Louise Turpin in Perris torture case.

[FONT=&amp]@Brian_Rokos: The Public Defender will represent David Turpin; outside attorney will rep Louise Turpin in Perris torture case.

Huh???:thinking:​
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members