CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good insight! Yes, a target - shows great creativity and imagination. The expression is fearful and looking sideways for some terrible monster's arrival, overall thinks he is"fat", he's trapped in the "fat" body, the helpless stick arms and stick hands. I read somewhere that abused children often draw stick figures, like a depiction of the emptiness of their lives.

I don't think he thinks he's fat.

I think that part of the drawing is a wish. He is hungry.

Who would want to watch their horror show!?? Ugh. Well, everyone knows them now as two of the most hated people in the country!

Ironically they need millions for bail!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so - the police made the charges re a child under 14, so I am assuming it was one of the girls under that age. The police and LE have a delicate job drawing information out of these kids and pinning down dates, plus they were on a deadline to press charges so it would make sense that they would go with an immediate charge they could substantiate immediately, such as a 14>yo who could make a statement on the day. I have no doubt that there will be other similar charges from the other girls, but the important thing was to include one such charge on the day.

I’m pages behind again, so this may have been mentioned. The charging document lists a date range for that charge. IIRC it was around a year and it was a few years ago.

If the kids were so isolated I wonder how they were able to narrow down the dates.

This was found at one of the homes they use to live in. I wonder what this drawing is about? :(

attachment.php

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/images-released-texas-home-captive-siblings-live-52475851

I noticed that earlier. The child appears to be stuck under a large mass with a target on it. See how tiny the cartoon's hands are? Only 3 fingers. Like they have no control or ability to protect themselves or get help. I can't see the legs or feet on this picture but it appears they have no way to run away. The artist is detailed in that they added a large circle for the body (or covering the body). Is that fat if they eat too much? Something too heavy to lift off of them? Target of abuse? Target of pain source? They added whites of the eyes looking down and to the side, a frown, and a pig type nose, a neck or place where strangulation might show, and even ears. They can hear, see, keep their mouth shut, not move and not reach out for help. It might even be signed with a "J" name.

FWIW, they are currently split into two groups with the younger ones at one hospital and the older ones at another hospital.

I also hope they can stay together in one place.

jmo

Right. During their medical care and refeeding. One is a pediatric hospital and one is for adults.

They have also taken pains to keep them all in one room in their respective hospitals.

I don't think so - the police made the charges re a child under 14, so I am assuming it was one of the girls under that age. The police and LE have a delicate job drawing information out of these kids and pinning down dates, plus they were on a deadline to press charges so it would make sense that they would go with an immediate charge they could substantiate immediately, such as a 14>yo who could make a statement on the day. I have no doubt that there will be other similar charges from the other girls, but the important thing was to include one such charge on the day.

I actually think it is related to the hero. It may of happened when she was under 14. Moo

Throwing this out there randomly---

I don't understand why some people feel the kids might not be biologically related. To me they all look exactly alike, but different ages.

This was found at one of the homes they use to live in. I wonder what this drawing is about? :(

attachment.php

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/images-released-texas-home-captive-siblings-live-52475851
Jmho, the photos of home look like mobile home to me.
Jmho I don't believe that drawing was from then, why keep that but not other stuff and shy not contact authorities?

Just as Daily Mail is showing photos of brick home closets.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5279989/Horror-Texas-homes-Turpin-couple-used-live.html
Orig from WFAA IIRC -One photo is of closet that allegedly had vents and photo"showing vents now closed" with a board. Notice the closet has tubs and items. Then there's another photo of outside closet, full and messy. The closet is same as one photo with closed "vent" just different view! While it states this is current owners contents, I have my doubts because they are not good house keepers by photos. Jmho I have my doubts on anything anyone says from then and now.

I remember reading about a diary kept by a maid in 19th century England that meticulously records all her daily routine, so historically it is very important, because how else would we know what these maids had to do all day? However, the story behind the diary is that her master had a fetish about dirt and baths, so she bathed more than a maid usually would, and he made her write the diaries about how she got dirty cleaning out the fireplace etc, and then how she cleaned herself, so he could entertain himself by reading them.
I think there has to have been a sadistic element to these journals, whether the parents let the kids reveal thoughts that would have them punished, or it gave the parents a kick to see how demoralized and obedient the children were... either way, I think the diaries are going to reveal a great deal about how they were abused and neglected.

Crazy people often don't sleep, as well as have physiological/adrenal system issues (which often when addressed can lead to improvement in psychiatric systems).

I wonder if that photo was taken when she was taking her son home from his class and they stopped into KK for some torture props? They would be pretty tired because class is during the day and they stay up all night. OTOH, she is the queen of black eyes. Thin skin under the orbits does that.

Actually it was the 17 year old, in the charging documents it has the first 3 letters of her name listed as the victim next to this charge. Also I think it says it occurred in 2012 or 2013. I'm sure there will be many other similar charges though, no way she was the only victim and it only occurred 1 time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes, she is just the strongest and most likely the first to come forward with that information

Does anyone have a MSM link as to LT's
inopropriate behavior in court?

Will the Turpins eventually know which of their children was the one to escape and call for help?

Throwing this out there randomly---

I don't understand why some people feel the kids might not be biologically related. To me they all look exactly alike, but different ages.

I don't think people are speculating they are not related. They are speculating the youngest may be a product of dad and an offspring

I don't think he thinks he's fat.

I think that part of the drawing is a wish. He is hungry.

Or he was told he ate too much and had to be punished for it.

As for the target, it was reported the father shot his gun outside the house as target practice.

Or just a doodle. I don't know - I'm really no expert at all at deciphering children's drawings.

jmo

Does anyone have a MSM link as to LT's
inopropriate behavior in court?

There is video. It's not inappropriate behavior per se. I see it as inappropriate affect. A lot of smiling as she sits there charged with the torture of her children. Her affect does not match the gravity of the situation.

Before it's said, I do not see it as "nerves".

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member