CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My .02 is that they were starved even more before the wedding videos ? Or had Ace bandages wrapped around their chests ? It's horrible to think of.
And also-- Re: the "lewd" act ... maybe DT 'likes' little girls ? And he wanted all of those girls and young women to 'look like 'kids' ? Wouldn't surprise me.
:moo:

I was thinking the exact opposite. In the photos where the girls appear to have breasts, I wonder if they were provided "stuffed" and padded bras so they appeared as thought they were progressing normally through puberty and young adulthood.

Have any Birth Certificates been located or were all or most of these children born "at home"? It may have been mentioned and I may have missed so apologies if this has been addressed. I mean, it must have been in order to determine ages but I have seen little discussed about it.

I was thinking the exact opposite. In the photos where the girls appear to have breasts, I wonder if they were provided "stuffed" and padded bras so they appeared as thought they were progressing normally through puberty and young adulthood.

I honestly just think the difference is weight loss and the different style clothing that they’re wearing. I think people are looking too far into this breast thing.

I remember that. I thought she may have an intellectual disability when I saw it. Or serious speech defect. Now I guess we know why. Some of these kids fared worse than others.

I downloaded and saved the two videos of the kids, BTW because I was pretty sure they'd be removed. They're on my work computer but I can try to share of anyone wants to see. I might need help in how to attach or share them.

I think it's ingrained in my brain to be honest Gitana. I watched again and again and ...

Have any Birth Certificates been located or were all or most of these children born "at home"? It may have been mentioned and I may have missed so apologies if this has been addressed. I mean, it must have been in order to determine ages but I have seen little discussed about it.

The DA said that they were all born in hospitals:

"All the children were born in hospitals, but they almost never saw doctors and never visited a dentist, Hestrin said."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-siblings-allowed-eat-once-day-shower-n838671

Hi All, I've been down with the flu and glued to this thread all week. You have all provided amazing information.
My issue is, I feel like there's a "missing" baby somewhere between 2012-2014. I hope that's not the case, it's just something that is stuck in my mind after reading FB posts, comments, etc.

I’m behind and trying to catch up so hopefully this hasn’t already been discussed. I also wondered this, along with why none of their Facebook friends thought it was odd how emaciated and under developed they all look.

I wonder if the parents convinced their family members that the older kids had developmental delays or medical issues of some sort what would mean they weren’t functioning as an adult would. If people were told they didn’t move out, go to school, work, etc. because they were unable to care for themselves, nobody would question that, because they don’t look like a typical adult. I wonder if the parents portrayed themselves as the long suffering, dutiful parents who are sacrificing everything to care for all of their kids with additional needs. Hopefully this all makes sense.

This case is beyond upsetting.

BBM

Ah yes, the self-martyring parents - I have heard that one before elsewhere.

To be honest - and I guess I can say this here - one thing that has been on my mind all this time since the case broke, everything else MSM has released notwithstanding, I could not help but think that the only thing missing from this case is a hidden Satanic altar somewhere in their houses.

Well.

At this point I would not be surprised if such a thing was discovered. Maybe hidden in a cellar or closet, locked away.

This post lands at random.

Please don't ask the same question over and over again. Ask your question and move on. If nobody responds, that most likely means nobody has the answer, and it would not be productive for the content of the thread if each and every member responded with "I don't know".

:tyou:

Hi All, I've been down with the flu and glued to this thread all week. You have all provided amazing information.
My issue is, I feel like there's a "missing" baby somewhere between 2012-2014. I hope that's not the case, it's just something that is stuck in my mind after reading FB posts, comments, etc.

I hope you feel better! I totally agree with you. Read my comment from 5:13 today

Omg, I can't keep up, so am just bringing forward links...

Keep going WSers... I love you all so much right now.

These beautiful kids have our heart, our love, and our laser focus, our research, our intuition, our medical skills, our psychiatric skills, our LE skills, our legal skills, our mommy skills, our community skills, our state and national, and world, and freaking universe skills...

I am sure these children will be offered a chance to recover together. Oh, I don't say this very often, but God has a plan for these children... They will be ok. They will be together. They will be saved.

There is no way they will be broken up after all this.
No, no, no.

I do believe someone will come forward for these kids. It might be a silent benefactor. I know if I had unlimited funds I'd do just that.

I feel in my heart these children will be kept together, will grow and heal together. They will love and shine together. As they are meant to be, God willing.

They deserve that chance to know and decide for themselves.

I know if I were a sibling I'd want my brothers and sisters with me.

I'm not certain it's entirely in their best interest to stay together. Each has physical, mental, and emotional problems, paired with no real education. Each needs the opportunity to interact with people their own age, especially the adult siblings, and I feel the adult siblings need adult role models. I'm not saying they should never see each other - just be given room to develop.

Was the 17 year old that escaped the same child the lewd act charge related too?? Trying to decipher reports and msn but it gets confusing with no names used. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea. Wondering the same.

I've been following this case from the beginning.. The mother looks insanely creepy. Did anyone check out their FB page? So weird

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Who would want to watch their horror show!?? Ugh. Well, everyone knows them now as two of the most hated people in the country!

Right!? Pretty weird to plan a reality show with kids that are never seen...

She is going to have a hard time going the battered woman defense, there are 12 witnesses that will be able to attest to that.
Every time I see a pic of her I want to shove a tomato down her throat.

Golf ball would be better.

Was the 17 year old that escaped the same child the lewd act charge related too?? Trying to decipher reports and msn but it gets confusing with no names used. Moo

I don't think so - the police made the charges re a child under 14, so I am assuming it was one of the girls under that age. The police and LE have a delicate job drawing information out of these kids and pinning down dates, plus they were on a deadline to press charges so it would make sense that they would go with an immediate charge they could substantiate immediately, such as a 14>yo who could make a statement on the day. I have no doubt that there will be other similar charges from the other girls, but the important thing was to include one such charge on the day.

SABBM

I'm thinking this was brought up elsewhere -- and not just the DM.
Makes my hair stand on edge... WHY DID SHE THINK THIS ??
(sorry for the caps-- just feeling even more horrified)
Had it ever happened before --- that a child was forever silenced ?

Is the possibility that the children are now speaking up-- the reason for bringing cadaver dogs out to not only one-- but all of the properties previously owned by the Turpins ?

If there's more that has happened... the heroic survivor is beyond amazing !! She had to be nearly paralyzed with fear if this fell through.
:moo:

My guess is that she was told in explicit terms “if you ever try to escape we will kill you”.

Right!? Pretty weird to plan a reality show with kids that are never seen...

I think it was a lie, just like when LT told her sister that she couldn't relate to financial problems because she didn't have them. She's a liar. JMO

My guess is that she was told in explicit terms “if you ever try to escape we will kill you”.

Or, the kids were strangled at times to the point they were scared for their lives. Isn't strangulation on the list of charges?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member