CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things were moving too fast and life got in the way, so I had to skip a few threads. So I apologize if this has already been discussed. If it has, please just let me know and/or ignore!

I've now found myself paying extra attention to the children's wrists in photos, and that drew my attention to something that looks odd to me in the "Thing 1, Thing 2, Etc." photo. I'm not good at detecting photoshopped pictures, so I'd like to know what others think.

What I noticed is that you can't see a number on one brother's shirt (the one to the right of #3). On all the other kid's shirts, you can see where the number ends up under the "ng." It looks me to like maybe they photoshopped out whoever originally had their arm around #10 and that mystery person's head was probably where the white space is.

I can't find any Linkedin profile for DT that says anything about what his job history is. I also looked at the various magazines Virginia Tech publishes which in the back few pages usually has some blurbs about graduates and where they are working. I can find nothing.

In addition to Northrop Grumman, he has worked at Lockheed Martin.

I live in southern California, in earthquake country, and I don't know of anyone who chains their refrigerator to the wall........no one does that! In an earthquake, refrigerators don't fall over.......they move while still upright.

They make "earthquake straps" for furniture..........heavy upright pieces of furniture like hutches, tall bookcases, etc., but nothing for refrigerators. The straps are made of steel and are one solid piece that attaches to a stud in the wall.

Yes, they are on a flood plain

"Back in October of 2015, San Marcos was declared a disaster zone. After record rainfall, rivers across the area flooded and about a thousand homes were damaged. Spectrum News spoke with people in the Rio Vista area and they say that some people are still recovering, and some are still without flood insurance."

"While the 2015 floods were a first for Martinez, across the street, Ray Stone sais he has been dealing with flooding in this Rio Vista neighborhood since he moved in in the '70s."

This article is about the town of San Marcos, which is about 200 miles away from Fort Worth. The town of Rio Vista is about 50 miles from Fort Worth. I believe this article is referring to a subdivision in San Marcos named Rio Vista.

If anyone looks at the pics I posted made by sexually abused children, it is striking how that dark thing in the center is so much the same as some pics made by sexaully abused children. It is jarring to look at now for me.

33ca9b4ab35444c28ae57e3ef154fbfa.jpg

bumping the full picture again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I noticed is that you can't see a number on one brother's shirt (the one to the right of #3). On all the other kid's shirts, you can see where the number ends up under the "ng." It looks me to like maybe they photoshopped out whoever originally had their arm around #10 and that mystery person's head was probably where the white space is.

Who would be photoshopped out, though?
And what would be the purpose of it?

One neighbor in Rio Vista recounted how "everything had locks on it". (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...home-littered-faeces-had-makeshift-classroom/) Not only the fridge but also closets and (toy) boxes. The theory that the Turpins locked the fridge because of food- or medicine-related issues doesn't make sense. If they locked things that can be locked, just because....that points to another motivation. I would guess it was about control. Even if we tried to think about a benign reason for this, what could possibly justify locking things that are lockable?

BBM

I think that is my post that you may be speaking about (post #626):

Not that I'm making excuses for them, but, I could see it if a child is on a special diet, or one had to keep medicines refrigerated, and out of reach of children. There's safety locks, for fridges, and other appliances, that can be purchased at WalMart.

That was not meant to be a theory about the T. parents. It was a comment to "human's" post about trying to keep their child from climbing the fridge shelves w/a toy spider.

I was, trying, (unsuccessfully I guess), to show that there are valid reasons for folks to lock their fridges, and/or freezers. It's more common, than we'd probably think, as fridge locks, and chains, are readily available, at WalMart, and online. I described the reasons that my family had, for locking the freezer, but we aren't nuts, nor do we starve our children. Folks may even need to keep a family member with dementia, or Alzheimer's, out of fridges and freezers.

Despite the blurry picture of the "target child" on the wall of the former home - it does appear to be genitalia. I noticed something earlier in the close up version as well. It appears that the child might have been trying to draw breasts near each arm of the figure as well as a crease at the neckline (strangulation?) It is interesting to me that the given developmental age of the artist, they would include these details (genitalia, breasts or even arm holes and possible neckline of shirt). Just thought it was worth noting that the target image is also detailed in ways that are important to the person drawing the image. I wish we could see the feet as well but I bet there wasn't much to the feet because this child had no way to run or protect themselves with their hands.

I wish we knew more about LT's childhood. (I'm not trying to infer an excuse for her actions).We haven't heard anything from old classmates, friends, etc.
She was the oldest of the children from what I've read. She dropped out of school to get married at sixteen. Did the sisters give any other information?

dang. compare that picture with what I believe are genitals (at the bottom) to the pictures posted by someone earlier drawn by sexual abuse victims :( :(

http://www.generationnext.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Child-Sexual-Abuse.pdf

I can barely look at this drawing anymore. I have taken classes in childhood psychology and am an (older) mother myself.
The small hands (feelings of helplessness), the large abdomen (emphasizing the belly), the small head in comparison, the frown, what looks like genitalia, the name next to it, (Jeni), I think a part of the "N" isn't there.
Incredibly sad and heartbreaking.

Who would be photoshopped out, though?
And what would be the purpose of it?

Exactly. No one is photoshopped out.

LT (pink) has her arm around the baby.

#10 (blue) has one arm around #12, and her other arm is bent at her side with her hand in front of her chest.

The brother (green) has an arm around #3, and the other around #10. I believe he is #2, and given the shape of the number, it's not difficult to believe it's simply hidden behind #12's head. If you look at the number in another photo, it does appear to be much more centered than the other numbers.

c1d8e9f7c4fe038a7ace1d1901988f1d.jpg

0c4997278ee449c534397837d1469aec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember first reading about this case and thinking who would make t-shirts for their children that said thing 1, thing 2, etc.
I guess that really tickled LT.

Did he work out of the house? I got the impression that he worked at home. If he worked out of the house then he would have been the only one that didn't sleep during the day. I thought it was reported that everyone went to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning.
I wondered about that based on his grooming when arrested. It's funny that none of the neighbors have commented that they see him daily going to and from work. But Taco Bell employees saw him daily. I think you're right about working from home.

Despite the blurry picture of the "target child" on the wall of the former home - it does appear to be genitalia. I noticed something earlier in the close up version as well. It appears that the child might have been trying to draw breasts near each arm of the figure as well as a crease at the neckline (strangulation?) It is interesting to me that the given developmental age of the artist, they would include these details (genitalia, breasts or even arm holes and possible neckline of shirt). Just thought it was worth noting that the target image is also detailed in ways that are important to the person drawing the image. I wish we could see the feet as well but I bet there wasn't much to the feet because this child had no way to run or protect themselves with their hands.

I think they are arm and neck holes and perhaps the detail at the bottom is supposed to be pants.

I wish we knew more about LT's childhood. (I'm not trying to infer an excuse for her actions).We haven't heard anything from old classmates, friends, etc.
She was the oldest of the children from what I've read. She dropped out of school to get married at sixteen. Did the sisters give any other information?

Her sister gave info in interviews a few days ago. Here is one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGI2o3IJI-Y

I am not trying to excuse her as I am aware of the options you mentioned. What I mean is if she would not do it, from what has been said, AND no one else could (from what has been said).

No one can open a pop tart if they're still at the store. No one can make a bowl of cereal if the milk and cereal are locked away.

In some neglect cases, the victims were young children who couldn't reach things on their own. In this case, they were older yet seem to have been prevented.

I might should have put the /s in there somewhere.

I just read her mother's obituary. It looks like she was married at least 3 times based on her kids names and when she past in 2016 she was unmarried. She was very thin.

In the Dr Seuss photo, the oldest son's neck looks discolored. I know there are wisps of hair across his neck, but I am seeing shadow or bruising or something. I have looked at several of the blurred/pixelated versions of this photo and still see something. This is the son in the upper right of the photo. I tried to include a closeup of this but I am doing something wrong. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member