CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. SMH.

They really aren't strict. You can go to any gun show out here and buy any weapon you want. That is part of the problem. JMO

My concern is that this is just the first in a larger plot. There may be a large number of "cells" already in the country and waiting for the signal to "join in" the Jihad.

I agree... (some people don't believe in sleeper cells though) idk

[video=twitter;672204593644703744]https://twitter.com/BeatrizVNews/status/672204593644703744[/video]

Alright, just for clarity, and please correct me if I am wrong---

We saw one suspect down in the street, one dead in the black SUV, and one is still on the run? Correct?

So weird in many ways. There were in fact three suspects in a black SUV, but 3 or 4 hours later, they are caught just 2 miles away? Why did they stick around?

My bet is this is radical Muslims. I hope I'm wrong. IMO

I'm just catching up but I don't think so. They are looking for someone in camo pants with a shaved head. I dunno why but it doesn't sound like radical Islam. But that leaves to me to wonder why three people would shoot up a service for disabled people :(

Just talked to my nephew in Blythe. He's three hours away and they are very concerned.

Beatriz Valenzuela ‏@BeatrizVNews 4m4 minutes ago
.@SBPDCervantes said one officer injured at the shoot out at Richardson, one suspect down, one on loose. Officer ahould be OK.

Beatriz Valenzuela ‏@BeatrizVNews 3m3 minutes ago
The officers are focusing on a home about two doors est of Gould and Richardson.

I'm just catching up but I don't think so. They are looking for someone in camo pants with a shaved head. I dunno why but it doesn't sound like radical Islam. But that leaves to me to wonder why three people would shoot up a service for disabled people :(

I know what you mean. What would anyone target that building?

SB County Sheriff ‏@sbcountysheriff 1m1 minute ago
Gunfire exchanged w/suspects during follow up invest. 1 suspect is poss. outstanding. AVOID THE AREA of San Bernardino Ave to California St

California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. SMH.

I used to live in Calif. and DH and I have purchased guns there. I don't think the gun control laws are strict. Now, trying to get a Concealed Weapons Permit in Calif. is another story. I live in Texas now and getting my Concealed Handgun License was easy peasy.

I'm not saying these are "radical" Muslims or not, but the whole point of "terrorism" is to pick random SOFT targets with easy access and to kill, hurt, maim as many people as possible.

Alright, just for clarity, and please correct me if I am wrong---

We saw one suspect down in the street, one dead in the black SUV, and one is still on the run? Correct?

I think the suspect in the vehicle was shot but still breathing.

So weird in many ways. There were in fact three suspects in a black SUV, but 3 or 4 hours later, they are caught just 2 miles away? Why did they stick around?

I agree....so weird. Why would they be so nearby still?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell