CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theater shooters, church shooters, school shooters, college shooters, restaurant shooters..... all shoot "soft" targets. Are they all terrorists?

This. Only the serious lunatics go for non-civilian targets.

This is probably one of the strangest state side mass shootings I've seen.

This is very true. We've seen so many lone gunmen. I saw a weird little story on a blog from twitter where someone was saying it was more like a 'hit' (assassination) than anything.

This is the 3rd gunman ?

There are so many different reports, I am lost. Don't know if they have all of them in custody, but there is a stand off of some kind on local TV, channel 11. IF it is really a standoff. It's been reported that they have had pranks called into LE. Unreal.

I'm just not sold on the terrorist theory. Not enough information for me to form an opinion yet.

Given the facts we know so far these guys are affiliated with some type of group. I dont believe International tho IMO

Given the facts we know so far these guys are affiliated with some type of group. I dont believe International tho IMO

How do we know they are affiliated with a group? Sincerely asking.

Honestly, this situation is getting more confusing, not less.

There are so many different reports, I am lost. Don't know if they have all of them in custody, but there is a stand off of some kind on local TV, channel 11. IF it is really a standoff. It's been reported that they have had pranks called into LE. Unreal.

That's horrible. All they need is prank calls on top of this tragedy. :(

Theater shooters, church shooters, school shooters, college shooters, restaurant shooters..... all shoot "soft" targets. Are they all terrorists?

Sometimes. I think it depends on the motivation or cause, because doesn't using the word terrorism imply the violence carries a political message? For example - Dylan Roof is a terrorist, IMO, but Adam Lanza was not. (I think Dear is going to be a terrorist after we learn more, and Eric Rudolph was DEFINITELY a terrorist.)

JMO etc.

This is probably one of the strangest state side mass shootings I've seen.

They sure seemed to have done this with precision and they just slowly drove away in the SUV.

I don't think they were through and that is why they were still in the area trying to hide in plain sight where they didn't think LE would think they would be located. Whomever they are they sure are bold.

IMO

One of the LA channels were saying something about the shooting could possibly be because of some sort of "dispute" at the party/gathering.

Will post a link if I can ever find it. Sorry, have about 3984793847 windows open.

One of the LA channels were saying something about the shooting could possibly be because of some sort of "dispute" at the party/gathering.

Will post a link if I can ever find it. Sorry, have about 3984793847 windows open.

Me too! Plus the scanner and CNN.

Wide spread fear is unsettling and unleashes the crazies. One huge reason why authorities and the media need to report responsibly.

You might be right. Like Scarborough three years ago, or the park shooting in New Orleans last week.

Or every other week in Chicago. :(

What facts say they are part of a group?

Me too! Plus the scanner and CNN.

Same here. Add into that a 2 year old and a dog running around the house. I'm sort of confused and losing my mind right now.

Obviously planned they had pipe bombs---very planned IMO

How do we know they are affiliated with a group? Sincerely asking.

Honestly, this situation is getting more confusing, not less.

No probs. I posted IMO,In my opinion. They accomplished a mass killing. More than 1 killer. Pipe bombs. It appeared planned given the type of weapons etc. Why is the million dollar question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member