CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
going after disabled boy have we gone down the toilet

Sometimes. I think it depends on the motivation or cause, because doesn't using the word terrorism imply the violence carries a political message? For example - Dylan Roof is a terrorist, IMO, but Adam Lanza was not. (I think Dear is going to be a terrorist after we learn more, and Eric Rudolph was DEFINITELY a terrorist.)

JMO etc.

Not necessarily. A lot of these mass shooters came from a coddled lifestyle/upbringing and didn't do it because of any political statement. I don't think either Holmes nor Lanza's murders were political. They both came from a liberal family from what I have read. They are still homegrown terrorists though because they strike fear in all no matter if its citizens going to the movies, to school or to the mall or to a holiday get together. To me a terrorist is someone who does something so heinous it strikes fear in the community or country overall.

I really don't think most mass shooters were/are politically motivated. Now yes, Rudolph was, and that happened 19 years ago in 1996. But so were the four black Muslims (Zebra Killers) in CA in the 1970s who murdered at least 17 whites and injured many more whites due to the color of their skin and because of racial hatred. They were certainly homegrown terrorists too, but like I said,IMO all mass murderers are homegrown terrorists just like Major Hasan who killed many innocent people and wounded many more all in the name of Islam.

IMO

Sometimes. I think it depends on the motivation or cause, because doesn't using the word terrorism imply the violence carries a political message? For example - Dylan Roof is a terrorist, IMO, but Adam Lanza was not. (I think Dear is going to be a terrorist after we learn more, and Eric Rudolph was DEFINITELY a terrorist.)

JMO etc.

Yep, terrorism is defined as violence with a political message. But that definition seems to be morphing in front of our non-seeing eyes.

"Terrorism" seems to be increasingly defined as any event which makes it OK to curtail civil liberties, close public places, and send in a massive quasi or full out militarized police force.

One of the KABC reporters said he thought one of the suspects lying on the road looked to be female.

That SUV looks expensive. Bullet proof vests and automatic weapons are not cheap.
I don't think they were targeting the school. They were targeting the government employees who rented that particular room.

Arian Nation gangbangers perhaps.

Great job san Bernardino L.E. !!!!!!! Prayers for all the victims....

hi my bravo time to buy body armour

it would be very helpful if we knew how many there are?

Yep, terrorism is defined as violence with a political message. But that definition seems to be morphing in front of our non-seeing eyes.

"Terrorism" seems to be increasingly defined as any event which makes it OK to curtail civil liberties, close public places, and send in a massive quasi or full out militarized police force.

Right, and that way we get it twice.

One of the LA channels were saying something about the shooting could possibly be because of some sort of "dispute" at the party/gathering.

Will post a link if I can ever find it. Sorry, have about 3984793847 windows open.

That had to be some kind of dispute for all three of these guys to willingly participate in this mass murder.

That SUV looks expensive. Bullet proof vests and automatic weapons are not cheap.
I don't think they were targeting the school. They were targeting the government employees who rented that particular room.

Arian Nation gangbangers perhaps.

Great job san Bernardino L.E. !!!!!!! Prayers for all the victims....

Is that the only gang they have there?

My theory is someone hurt their feelings, so they decided to shoot up a place. They didn't get what they felt entitled too just for being themselves. Just three spoiled brats who have been coddled by their parents.

Can't wait for the news coverage defending then. How no one could have thought these sweet boys could have done something like this.

ONE OF the suspects on the road? I thought there was just one in the road?

It's been reported that there is the suspect that's been in the road from the time they started filming the scene; then there's the body they pulled out of the SUV.

This door-to-door search stuff reminds me too much of Boston. :(

Theater shooters, church shooters, school shooters, college shooters, restaurant shooters..... all shoot "soft" targets. Are they all terrorists?

Yes, to me they are homegrown terrorists, and they also are yellow bellied cowards because they always pick soft targets (gun free zones.) That is not a coincidence. They go where they know they can pick people off like sitting ducks who have no way to defend themselves.

Presser coming up. Hopefully we get some facts.

way behind may be posted but there was some kind of LE training going on that is why they were there so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay