CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;672219227944685568]https://twitter.com/sbsun/status/672219227944685568[/video]

It's been reported that there is the suspect that's been in the road from the time they started filming the scene; then there's the body they pulled out of the SUV.

I saw a close up of that one on live-stream. jmo but the leg I could see looked white to me.

They are still looking for a third suspect. Area south of San Bernardino Ave, and east of Mountain View.

It's been reported that there is the suspect that's been in the road from the time they started filming the scene; then there's the body they pulled out of the SUV.
(It *appeared* that there was a body on the opposite of the road as the black SUV. The Bearcat drove to it and the body was checked for explosives per CNN reporter just now. Then they went to the suspect in back of SUV)

I am so sick of these damned shootings, regardless of who is doing the shooting. I was just starting to get "normalized" after the shooting in Paris as it was a place I lived for a while. Now, the place I lived from age 5-20 is hit. I was at doctor's offices with my kids all day today and my cell phone is broken so the whole time I was sitting there, I couldn't do anything to get into contact with my family. I knew my Dad was going to a doctor's appointment in San Bernardino today but I wasn't sure where. Thankfully, when I got home after a few hours I was able to confirm my parents and sisters are safe. Of course, there is the concern that this could be the beginning of something worse and knowing my family all live nearby is killing me. I feel like a deja vu from the Paris attacks but a little intensified with my 3 sisters and 4 parents living quite close to where this occured.

Ah. I didn't realized the SUV suspect was deceased. Last I had heard, that one was still breathing (but that was a while ago.)

Why will no one say who the group was?

Does anyone know if they are a part of a larger group at this point?

I'm not saying these are "radical" Muslims or not, but the whole point of "terrorism" is to pick random SOFT targets with easy access and to kill, hurt, maim as many people as possible.

IMO, the whole point of terrorism would be not to pick a soft target but to pick a hard target. How about picking a hard target like Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols did when they bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. Now, that was terrorism on a grand scale. There are all kinds of levels to terrorism, but I just don't see any radical Muslims behind this act of terrorism. Seems to weak to me. MOO

a hospital spokesman cant comment on injuries?? two critcal

Why will no one say who the group was?

Do you mean the group that was shot at?

The conference room they were in was rented by San Bernardino for an awards ceremony/party for Public Health Dept County employees and a few other county employees. It was a union run group that paid according to KTLA news,,,,

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-shooting-live-updates-htmlstory.html

What we know

Around 11 a.m., at least one shooter opened fire in San Bernardino at the Inland Regional Center, a facility that serves people with developmental disabilities.
Preliminary numbers: At least 14 people were killed and 17 wounded, San Bernardino police said.
Police said there were one to three assailants, who were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armor.
After a car chase, one suspect has been shot by police, and authorities said one might be at large. The status of another person seen in a vehicle at the end of the chase is unclear.
Investigators are not sure whether the shooting was an act of terrorism, an FBI official said.
Police seek the public's help finding the attackers. Tipsters can call ( 866) 346-7632 ; to stay anonymous, call (800) 78CRIME. "

Ah. I didn't realized the SUV suspect was deceased. Last I had heard, that one was still breathing (but that was a while ago.)

Does anyone know if they are a part of a larger group at this point?

I meant the group having the meeting in the room where this started. "County personnel" is all I've heard.

I wonder what else was in that SUV

That is what I stated in an above post. I am not slamming California. I love it there, and hope I didn't come off that way. Apologies if it seemed that way. :)
Oh no. I certainly didn't think you came across wrong nor did I think you were slamming CA. I live here and know it is super easy to get a gun here, although we have some of the strictest laws, on paper.

While others may think guns don't have anything to do with this, they do. I'll leave it at that for now. And, just because I responded to a point made about gun laws here, doesn't mean I don't care about the victims. That is insulting. (not directed at you T)

Katydid is correct, I also heard via maybe CNN that it was a San Bernardino County Department of Public Health holiday event.

I heard the KTLA reporter talking about the 'lead' that is rumored by some of the locals. He said that someone was at the gathering in the conference room, got into a dispute, and left. Then some say that it was him who came back, but with 2 others, all in black, and wearing masks. And it was said earlier that the man who got into the dispute is from Redlands---and that is where they are executing a search warrant on a home now. So ? It makes the most sense out of anythig else so far, imo

I heard the KTLA reporter talking about the 'lead' that is rumored by some of the locals. He said that someone was at the gathering in the conference room, got into a dispute, and left. Then some say that it was him who came back, but with 2 others, all in black, and wearing masks. And it was said earlier that the man who got into the dispute is from Redlands---and that is where they are executing a search warrant on a home now. So ? It makes the most sense out of anythig else so far, imo

How would they get ready so quickly. Pipe bombs, weapons etc. convince others to participate? I dunno

I just don't see how that makes sense. A seemingly random argument that then escalates to what looks like a well-planned attack?

None of this makes any sense right now.

I don't see Fox News reporting a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members