CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per presser, nobody outstanding from search of home (Redlands). Holiday party. "Somebody" did leave after dispute but they have NO idea whether same person came back. Assault weapons, assault style clothing, tactical gear. I can't wrap my head around a disgruntled employee leaves and comes back with all this stuff on. LE just said they were a "couple." Address connected to house. Now, he is backing off those statements. Oops

They DO have a third person detained, they DO NOT know if the person was involved.

So what if this was a couple and the third person was just a random person? That would make a little more sense if the party argument theory holds any water.

[video=twitter;672229821489909762]https://twitter.com/sbcountysheriff/status/672229821489909762[/video]

the male female angle makes me think "family"

who gets mad and immediately happens to find two similarly homicidal people outfitted with assault rifles and pipe bombs?

So there was a dispute at the party and someone left but they don't know if that is who came back. Interesting.

What kind of dispute would lead to a person getting weapons, pipe bombs, and one or two friends and then returning to the scene? I don't get it.

It would have been great if he answered the question of if the detained person was dressed like the two others..or was armed.

Also a witness that was driving behind the SUV just before and the start of the shoot out said that they were throwing a lot of things out the windows of the car. I wonder what they have found?

who gets mad and immediately happens to find two similarly homicidal people outfitted with assault rifles and pipe bombs?

i know it is very perplexing honey lets go blow up san bernado ok honey let me grab the pipe bombs

but the FBI dude very carefully hinted at terrorism

So there was a dispute at the party and someone left but they don't know if that is who came back. Interesting.

If it were the person who left, wouldn't the witnesses all have recognized him?

Is that where the name came from?

It would have been great if he answered the question of if the detained person was dressed like the two others..or was armed.

Also a witness that was driving behind the SUV just before and the start of the shoot out said that they were throwing a lot of things out the windows of the car. I wonder what they have found?

police chief IMO not impressive

i know it is very perplexing honey lets go blow up san bernado ok honey let me grab the pipe bombs

FBI dude is not ready for mass hysteria. Well played IMO.

No. I think every federal person has said the opposite. No chatter, no indication, no......

Geez, they're really hitting close to home for me today. When my sister coded after a Grand Mal seizure, she was airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center where some of the wounded have been taken. I am heartbroken......... It's not that a shooting in an area I am unfamiliar with is any less heartbreaking; it's just gutting when it's your "home turf". Going through this twice in two weeks is painful.

I know what you mean. I took classes at LLU and worked at LLUMC years ago and my grandson was in the NICU there for two months. It was my home turf for a while.

CNN just reported that source say LE think the person who left the party WAS the person who came back and shot up the place. This is so weird.

Maybe the reported dispute, if it had happened, was due to the attacker having a plan from the beginning and feeling this 'I can do whatever the hell I want it's my last day alive' sensation. Maybe the dispute was just from that person mouthing off as a last hurrah before returning to complete the pre-planned mass attack. Just speculation here, obviously.

A woman being involved kinda makes you think Terrorists.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/san-ber...sgruntled-employee/?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Investigators believe there were three gunmen and one of them had worked at the facility and recently had a dispute with fellow employees, according to law enforcement officials.

A witness has told police that although the gunmen had their faces covered, one of them sounded and appeared very similar to an employee who had left the facility earlier in the day.

“They had their appearances covered but a witness believed it had been someone who worked there,” said one official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop