CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom line all of our take away from presser is dispute at party

also interesting a possible bomb at the scene - that is one pisssed off family

Oh no. I certainly didn't think you came across wrong nor did I think you were slamming CA. I live here and know it is super easy to get a gun here, although we have some of the strictest laws, on paper.

While others may think guns don't have anything to do with this, they do. I'll leave it at that for now. And, just because I responded to a point made about gun laws here, doesn't mean I don't care about the victims. That is insulting. (not directed at you T)

Thank you Angel. Big cyber hugs to you. :)

who gets mad and immediately happens to find two similarly homicidal people outfitted with assault rifles and pipe bombs?

I'm reading this thousands of miles away. As I read I'm hearing police helicopters circling overhead. The sound is routine enough that I'm not going to the window to look, and I'm sure my neighbors aren't either.

Going from one place to another where I live in order to grab a pal with an assault rifle and nothing to lose would be pretty unremarkable, actually.

swat team training nearby I cant help but feel that this is a family that felt their child was not treated correctly

how ma and pa build bombs etc is kinda really a odd thing but targeting a develpomental gang of admin is kinda telling no?

The police guy said that one item was thrown out that appeared to look like a possible pipe bomb.

Google tells me it's from "weasel zippers."

:)

google.ca wants to know if I meant the President of Turkey (Recep Tayyip Erdoğan). I don't know a lot about this stuff but I'm pretty sure the president of a foreign country didn't shot up an autism centre.

right now. Not that it makes sense but, you know. Given the location of the shooting it doesn't seem like a gang attack or something where there would be some "normal" reason for concerted criminal activity. And most angry guy shooters are lone gunmen.

But, the local station KABC did just report again about a dispute and some saying the person came back with two other people all outfitted and armed with long guns. That just seems so unlikely unless the it was all planned beforehand but that would be a new type of operation to me. Plan to take out a group, go to event, pick a fight and then go get your fellow armed and outfitted co-conspirators.

They also just had an LE confirm the existence of a pipe bomb that was dealt with and other possible explosive devices so leaving the target location without using those seems odd. Maybe there was a subsequent attack planned they were going to use the explosives for? And now they just said there may be a device at the original location. I'm sure, as always, so much early info will inevitably be wrong.

Who knows. I have been hearing a name and seeing a picture of a guy that appears to be Arabic. But it's just something being re-tweeted-haven't seen any legit confirmation or confirmed link to the vehicle or the address.

It is a bizarre location for terrorism too. County employees, a disabled center. They generally like to strike fear like in Paris, restaurants, shoppers, concerts. But if we do end up having franchise jihadis it's likely many won't be discriminating about targets.

The target "deveopmental delay" rings something for me as to motive

CNN just reported that source say LE think the person who left the party WAS the person who came back and shot up the place. This is so weird.

This has been reported since this morning. If true, it is the strangest work place violence that I have ever read about. The event, from what I recall, started at 10 a.m. So, he/she gets upset, leaves and comes back with assault weapons, significant other, dressed in tactical gear. Shooting started around 11ish if I am recalling correctly.

hummmm second largest FBI agency behind New York , this guy on cnn makes sense tho

why would FBI be invoved so quickly unless they really think it is terrorism

food for thought for sure

for sure

It appears that those two names above were first spread as a rumour through twitter and then one news outlet reported it. This began between 2-4 hours ago (the rumour) so we'd have to get official confirmation.

Thinking the person who was at the gathering already knew this was going to happen. Making sure a specific target showed up? I just don't buy a guy getting ticked off and finding couple well armed buddies to shoot up the place? MOO

So, a disgruntled employee had two buddies ready and waiting with explosive devices and AK47's....why am I not buying that for one freaking second?

I can find NO legitimate source for the suspects names.

I can't help but wonder- with the recent activities in Beirut, France etc. that LE on the scene was being overly cautious and maybe sensitive to the ideas of terrorism by late in the day. Who can blame them and 3 shooters is certainly not an every day dispute type of deal.

I have to say though, I was listening to live coverage on NPR while picking up my middle child from her high school and I could hardly believe how slow they were going approaching the black SUV. It was riddled with bullet holes and the back windows were completely blown out- no movement inside the car and it was like slow motion.

Seriously, it was surrounded by 3 military assault vehicles and many, many SWAT officers and no one was doing anything. It was bizarre. I wasn't quite sure why they didn't have a bomb robot- it had been hours since the beginning of the initial shootings.

We are not the same anymore with the world happenings- when I heard the host of NPR say that they weren't even certain the person in the vehicle was actually involved I burst in to tears. What have we come to?

The police guy said that one item was thrown out that appeared to look like a possible pipe bomb.

But, it wasn't a pipe bomb. There is also a suspicious device they are still trying to get to at the original event. No "bombs" or "explosives" have been confirmed so far.

There are pics circulating on internet of one of the suspects....and it's not the Turkish president. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay