CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how our furry friends help out. May they stay safe. Just heard they have a blood hound looking for a suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to live in Calif. and DH and I have purchased guns there. I don't think the gun control laws are strict. Now, trying to get a Concealed Weapons Permit in Calif. is another story. I live in Texas now and getting my Concealed Handgun License was easy peasy.

Same here Sulamith. No problem getting my concealed weapons permit in Kentucky.

Maybe among the toughest, but it really doesn't seem strict, imo. Every time we read about a kid getting a gun and shooting a sibling or parent I think it would be a good idea for people to pass some sort of test before they buy a gun.

Purchasers must first pass a written test to obtain a “Firearm Safety Certificate.”

SB County Sheriff ‏@sbcountysheriff 3m3 minutes ago
.@SBPDChief & @sheriffmcmahon will brief the public around 4:45pm regarding the #ActiveShooter incident in #SanBernardino

Maybe among the toughest, but it really doesn't seem strict, imo. Every time we read about a kid getting a gun and shooting a sibling or parent I think it would be a good idea for people to pass some sort of test before they buy a gun.

Purchasers must first pass a written test to obtain a “Firearm Safety Certificate.”

Anybody, any state can get a gun. We're talking about laws lol.

I think the suspect in the vehicle was shot but still breathing.

I agree....so weird. Why would they be so nearby still?!

Maybe they weren't through with their mission whatever it was/is.

IMO

I love how our furry friends help out. May they stay safe. Just heard they have a blood hound looking for a suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a German Shepard looking police dog at the scene with the black suv, lying down at his partner's feet.

I know what the reports say, but it is super easy to get any gun you want here. That is a fact.
That is what I stated in an above post. I am not slamming California. I love it there, and hope I didn't come off that way. Apologies if it seemed that way. :)

So weird in many ways. There were in fact three suspects in a black SUV, but 3 or 4 hours later, they are caught just 2 miles away? Why did they stick around?

I am hoping these are the actual shooters and not an entirely unconnected event. I don't understand why they'd be driving around with all that police presence? Unless they wanted to get into a shootout... which could be possible.

SB County Sheriff ‏@sbcountysheriff 2m2 minutes ago
We are asking that all people in the SB area south of San Bernardino Ave east of Mt. View stay in their homes w/doors locked & secure

It's looking like they may not have them all?

I know what the reports say, but it is super easy to get any gun you want here. That is a fact.

All the gun laws in the world will not stop anyone from obtaining a firearm if they want one. So many weapons are bought illegally now on the streets, from gang members, from gun runners or someone who buys a firearm legally to give to a felon or ex-felon etc.

An all time record on gun sales in the US just happened this Black Friday-2015. The more these mass shootings happen the more citizens will buy firearms and get CWPs.

But we are going off topic quick here so before I get my hand spanked I am going to drop this subject. Right now it is all about the victims who have been killed and those who are wounded.

IMO

All the gun laws in the world will not stop anyone from obtaining a firearm if they want one. So many weapons are bought illegally now on the streets, from gang members, from gun runners etc.

An all time record on gun sales in the US just happened this Black Friday-2015. The more these mass shootings happen the more citizens will buy firearms and get CWPs.

But we are going off topic quick here so before I get my hand spanked I am going to drop this subject. Right now it is all about the victims who have been killed and those who are wounded.

IMO

Yes'm. :)

There was a German Shepard looking police dog at the scene with the black suv, lying down at his partner's feet.

I saw the handler yank really hard on that dog's leash earlier on CNN.

This is probably one of the strangest state side mass shootings I've seen.

I'm not saying these are "radical" Muslims or not, but the whole point of "terrorism" is to pick random SOFT targets with easy access and to kill, hurt, maim as many people as possible.

Theater shooters, church shooters, school shooters, college shooters, restaurant shooters..... all shoot "soft" targets. Are they all terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member