CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what just struck me. In a way I think the location has confused the story. It sounds like they just rented space for thier party.

So if we take it out of there make it at A Hilton somewhere else, and start there, it can clear out some of the clutter.

Then it could go back to disgruntled employee but the feamale in a relationship takes us back to custudy type stuff.

He was someehat confusing , but at one point if I heard correctly what they were throwing out of window was fake stuff.

But there were bombs in the building, so that would mean that they might have done the bombs before the party? When do you guys get the sense the bombs were placed -- before the party - casue that shows intent before the arguement ???

but then the body armour takes us somewher else - where I do not know - it sure is confusing is it not

JMO but I'm starting to think workplace/personal grudge by someone who wanted to put on a big show like he's some bada** ISIS terrorist. And he managed to find a disciple to take with him.

What we know so far

Following the latest police news conference, here is what we now know about Wednesday’s deadly attack in San Bernardino:

• 14 people have been killed and 17 injured in a mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center, a community center for people with disabilities.
• The two attackers were named as Syed Rizwan Farook, a 28-year-old man, and Tashfeen Malik, a 27-year-old woman. Police said they were in a relationship and possibly married.
• Both suspects were killed after engaging in a shootout with police while fleeing in a dark-coloured SUV.
•The two suspects were armed with assault rifles and handguns, and were dressed in dark clothing “loaded with magazines for a gunfight”.
• A third person who was detained close to the shoot-out has not been identified and it is not certain he was involved in the attack on the center.
• Police chief Jarrod Burguan said “there had to be some degree of planning in this” and multiple explosive devices have been found at the Inland Regional Center.
• Farook, an employee of the environmental health team, was involved in a dispute at a Christmas party being held at the center on Wednesday morning, and left before returning to open fire, police said.
• Farhan Khan, Farook’s brother-in-law, said he had “absolutely no idea” why his relative would have carried out the massacre.
• An FBI official, David Bowdich, said it was too early to class this as an act of terrorism:
"I am still not willing to say if we know that for sure … It is a possibility but we don’t know that yet and we’re not willing to go down that road yet."
• FBI agents are still searching a house in Redlands, south-east of San Bernardino, which is connected to Farook.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-live-coverage#block-565f9dcee4b0bd851920c1b7

These incideces dont have to be planed and sancttioned by ISIS to be Islamic terrorism. I'm more scared of these wanna be ISIS rogue peopole than I am of actual ISIS. Surley ya'l understand that.

I am curious is true devout muslims (not extremeist) have girlfriends AND wifes.

Did he respond? From what I have read on MSM his brother's name is very similar to his (just different middle names) so perhaps that it is the brother and his wife.
He wouldn't respond, but I think he is the brother-in-law and Tatiana is the sister to the murderer. JMO

It's weird. During the CAIR press conference, the brother-in-law was asked about Tatiana. The name doesn't match the person identified as the shooter. Maybe Tatiana is actually the sister and not the wife/girlfriend. Make sense?

The BIL who spoke didn't want to mention his own wife's name (He did state that his wife is Syed's sister.) But it is my understanding that the BIL's wife is NOT named Tatiana. I did hear Tatiana mentioned at the press conference. I think that it is a different relative, likely not involved.

These incideces dont have to be planed and sancttioned by ISIS to be Islamic terrorism. I'm more scared of these wanna be ISIS rogue peopole than I am of actual ISIS. Surley ya'l understand that.

I understand, and I agree.

I watched the entire press conference listening for things confirmed/not confirmed officially.

This is what I heard.

Farook was a county employee who attended the party and left after a dispute of some kind. Then, apparently, came back and shot the place up with his female accomplice. It sounded as if both were shooting.

He was in some sort of romantic relationship with the female accomplice.

Given the weapons used and the explosive devices, there had to be some advance planning.

There was--and I confirmed this with Mr. Izzy--NO mention of GoPros or recent visits to Saudi Arabia.

No mention of Farook being the father of a child. No questions were even asked about this.

They may not have mentioned a baby at the press conference, but it is all over the local news here in CA. 6 month old baby being reported by local news outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay