CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 minutes for LE to get there and immediately entered building.

(God bless LE)

There was a relationship between couple. Don't know if married or engaged. Don't know if 3rd suspect is involved. Don't know if there was 3 shooters, just 2.

LE doesn't know motive and doesn't want to speculate as things change. They have not ruled out terrorism.

Did the press conference mention GoPro cameras? I was talking to my husband and may have missed it.

Maybe instead of discussing the suspect's "poor family" or gun control or sympathy with Muslims, we should be thinking about and praying for victims of the shootings.

Do we know who they are? Do we know what their lives were like? Does anyone care about them?

Thank you to everyone who is posting quickhits for those of us that can't watch live.

It seems to me that a jihadist wanting to make a statement around Christmas would wait until the actual day and then open fire at, say, a church filled with worshippers to really make a statement.

He was a county employee, he was Muslim and it was a work related "Christmas" party. Now we are hearing that he was wearing a "Go pro" camera.

Easy enough to connect the dots from that and none of it points to anything but an act of terrorism to me.

Maybe instead of discussing the suspect's "poor family" or gun control or sympathy with Muslims, we should be thinking about and praying for victims of the shootings.

Do we know who they are? Do we know what their lives were like? Does anyone care about them?

I was just asking myself that question. Seems they don't have much info on victims.

LE doesn't think it was spur of the moment. Planned. Don't have information on whether they said anything or not. No weighing in on ISIS. No motive yet.

There should be a harsher penalties-if you shoot into a crowd of people -no trial-automatic jail time in solitary confinement or death. I know it will never happen, ever, but I feel better now, writing that.

Even when. Even though. Despite everything. A functioning legal system is the foundation of our country and democracy, and our system of justice is predicated on the idea of innocence until proven guilty.

Jettison that and we might as well wave a white flag and surrender.

This was terrorism, IMO.

Explosive devices found. 2 fully armed individuals with a lot of planning before hand. Come on! Being too politically correct is destroying the "west"
We're not dummies. (Well, most of us aren't. LOL)

SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member