CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been dusccused the Utah plates on the suspect vehicle? Who was from Utah?

Earlier, it was reported that he rented a car at the beginning of the week. This is why I don't believe it was random. I believe he planned this, maybe even went there earlier in the day to try to plant IED's. Just a theory of mine, please don't pounce.

Compelling detail in San Bernardino shooting: One suspect is a woman
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/12/02/women-mass-killings/76701974/

Out of the horror that played out in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday from a shooting rampage at a social services center emerged one compelling detail: One of the suspects killed by police was a woman.

Women are suspects in just 6% of mass killings in the U.S., according to "Behind the Bloodshed," a USA TODAY analysis. The average age of a female mass killing suspect is 33; the youngest is 18, according to the report. That compares to men with an average age of 31.

On Wednesday, police said attackers burst into a meeting room at the Inland Regional Center, an agency that provides services for the developmentally disabled. The attackers opened fire, killing at least 14 people, and quickly retreated. Officers following up on a tip zeroed in on the suspects at a home. When the suspect fled in an SUV, police pursued and a gunfight ensued.

Female rampage killers are rare.

With all due respect, all we know at this point AFAIK is that the woman was killed in the later shootout with police and the fleeing SUV. I haven't seen anything reported that she was the other shooter at the center.

Where is this guy's wife and baby? I wish they would say if they have been accounted for.

Compelling detail in San Bernardino shooting: One suspect is a woman
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/12/02/women-mass-killings/76701974/

Out of the horror that played out in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday from a shooting rampage at a social services center emerged one compelling detail: One of the suspects killed by police was a woman.

Women are suspects in just 6% of mass killings in the U.S., according to "Behind the Bloodshed," a USA TODAY analysis. The average age of a female mass killing suspect is 33; the youngest is 18, according to the report. That compares to men with an average age of 31.

On Wednesday, police said attackers burst into a meeting room at the Inland Regional Center, an agency that provides services for the developmentally disabled. The attackers opened fire, killing at least 14 people, and quickly retreated. Officers following up on a tip zeroed in on the suspects at a home. When the suspect fled in an SUV, police pursued and a gunfight ensued.

Female rampage killers are rare.

We don't want to believe women can be serial killers, or capable of brutal premeditated murders, or of killing their own children, or of random gratuitous violence. We've been proven wrong about that again and again.

Has anyone made the connection yet - that the soft target was a Christmas party?

Logically, it makes sense that an ISIS wannabe or sympathizer would see that as an opportunity for their own little private Jihad and 15 minutes of fame (sic.)

It seems to me that a jihadist wanting to make a statement around Christmas would wait until the actual day and then open fire at, say, a church filled with worshippers to really make a statement.

I am sorry I am just getting the news. Are there any live feeds? What is this world coming too?

Theater shooters, church shooters, school shooters, college shooters, restaurant shooters..... all shoot "soft" targets. Are they all terrorists?

Yes....

There should be a harsher penalties-if you shoot into a crowd of people -no trial-automatic jail time in solitary confinement or death. I know it will never happen, ever, but I feel better now, writing that.

Where is this guy's wife and baby? I wish they would say if they have been accounted for.

Fox reported earlier that the wife has been missing since this morning... same time as her husband,

Earlier, it was reported that he rented a car at the beginning of the week. This is why I don't believe it was random. I believe he planned this, maybe even went there earlier in the day to try to plant IED's. Just a theory of mine, please don't pounce.

No pouncing from me. I totally agree. this was planed. IMO

With all due respect, all we know at this point AFAIK is that the woman was killed in the later shootout with police and the fleeing SUV. I haven't seen anything reported that she was the other shooter at the center.

She was in the vehile that was SHOOTing at tthe cops, no?

There are more guns in the US then there are people. Thats not gun control. Other countries do have gun control, and they do not have there issues.

Gun control doesn't take away guns from the criminals who already have hem. It just ttakes away guns from people ttrying to protect themseves from these jerks.

<modsnip>

MOOOOOOOOOOO

Some of those 'domestic terrorists' have their own agenda (i.e. planned parenthood shooter, with a very obvious agenda, Charleston shooter, obvious agenda) And some just want to watch the world burn (Columbine shooters for example.)

The end result is the same end result as foreign and domestic terrorism, but I understand there is some dissent over whether or not the word should apply to only political agendas.

VA loans are exclusive to veterans, correct?

I am going to go for custudy deal , got into fight with staffers , at party, that reccomended something negative, with his kid (that stuff goes on forever so he had been marinating for some time)

It fits in terms of location of assault, and it being administration folks, which have to sign off on legel custudy stuff for the judge . THe notion that we know so early on that there were lots of issues with family memebers being blocked from seeing on antoher makes sense. A female invovled sounds kind of right in this context too. moo

jut moo

I am going to go for custudy deal , got into fight with staffers , at party, that reccomended something negative, with his kid (that stuff goes on forever so he had been marinating for some time)

It fits in terms of location of assault, and it being administration folks, which have to sign off on legel custudy stuff for the judge . THe notion that we know so early on that there were lots of issues with family memebers being blocked from seeing on antoher makes sense. A female invovled sounds kind of right in this context too. moo

jut moo

And you think the female involved wasn't his wife?

We've seen a lot of cases here about people losing their minds when threatened with losing their children.

Megyn Kelly &#8207;@megynkelly [video=twitter;672292285128814592]https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/672292285128814592[/video]
.@adamhousley: "I've been told by law enforcement that they believe they killed the 2 suspects, they didn't shoot themselves." #kellyfile

sorry. I get the impression they wanted to cause more murderous mayhem. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member