CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Federal authorities were not ruling out the possibility of terrorism, the official said, largely because of what appears to be detailed planning involved in the attack, including the number of suspects involved, the tactical clothing worn by the suspects and the attempted plan for escape. The involvement of a woman in the attacks also marks a very rare turn for similar domestic shootings, which typically involve male gunmen.

As police closed in, the suspects hurled what initially appeared to be explosives from their SUV - but they may not have been bombs, but items disguised as explosives in an attempt to distract pursuing investigators."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...shooting-reported-calif-golf-course/76675776/
rbbm.

Why does it seem like everyone is ready to pounce on everyone here tonight? We should be uniting, not jumping all over each other. Maybe it is just me, but WS wasn't like this before. Or, maybe it is different when it comes to guns, religion and people inserting politics?

Thoughts and prayers to all the victims and I am so thankful for LE. They did an outstanding job today. Very thankful that other people weren't hurt when these "non-humans" were on the loose.

For my own part, I am sick to death of some white Christian guy shooting up a church, or a clinic, and it's "oh mentally ill loner" but someone with a Muslim sounding name commits a similar crime and it's immediately "terrorism" before we really know anything for sure except the person's name.

Yeah. If this is just a couple it makes the scenario more viable. Some people have screwed up relationships and can convince folks that xyz did them wrong. The more people involved, the less likely this is.

Everyone these days seems to have a victim mentality. We have to find someone to blame for our own misery. It's always someone else's fault.

Never mind trying to improve our own lot. It's someone else's responsibility to fix it.

It had the same picture of him that I saw on a MSM article, though they reported it was from his LinkedIn. And again, not all Muslims are cloaked in burqas or hijabs.

True. Though some of the women in his family looked to be wearing clothing that to my uneducated eye looked like a traditional Indian sari or whatever it's called.

It had the same picture of him that I saw on a MSM article, though they reported it was from his LinkedIn. And again, not all Muslims are cloaked in burqas or hijabs.

Devout was the word people kept using. He was a "devout Muslim." That FB page wasn't showing someone who fit that description. Especially not wrt his wife.

CNN ""breaking News" banner and they are reporting on the name you guys found here 4 hours ago- how on earrth can they be so behind us here - its laughable. And they are getting it wrong I think they are saying he woeked there doent he work envormental agency -- so they are beep beep and the info is wrong !!

Or am i getting something mixed up?

How do they do this all the time

I think news media because they're official companies could be badly sued if they leaked a name that turned out to be just a rumour. It's easier for anons like us to get away with sharing rumours/potential clues.

Are we all aware that the airlines do not actually check the no-fly list until the flight is already in the air? American airline companies don't receive the passengers names until partway through the flight.

Those placed on the No Fly List are not permitted to board a commercial aircraft for travel in or out of the United States, and has even been used to divert aircraft containing persons on the list who are not traveling to or from the U.S. away from U.S. airspace.

http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31742

For my own part, I am sick to death of some white Christian guy shooting up a church, or a clinic, and it's "oh mentally ill loner" but someone with a Muslim sounding name commits a similar crime and it's immediately "terrorism" before we really know anything for sure except the person's name.

Me too. All of it.

We'll find out soon enough what this was about. What's the hurry to say it's ISIS?

You're quite right. But, I'm afraid, the media's hypocrisy in dealing with white male shooters who attack abortion clinics doesn't change the fact that muslim extremists are becoming a problem.

Sorry, people didn't "lose" their lives, they were murdered/slaughtered.

Brother in Law spoke to him a week or so ago, in shock…someone stepped in from him saying more.

Brother in Law won't comment on whether it was Tatiana that was killed. Others step in again to stop him from talking. Family asked for him to come. Won't answer if they had kids together. IMO-Tatiana's FB page will be down in a minute or less.

It is kind of sad that it comes as no surprise that a machine gun is a legal purchase!

does anyone remeber if we have ever had two mass shootings 4 days apart?

No, but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I flipped to a news channel this afternoon and saw the 'breaking news' banner. I am afraid we will have two a week of these senseless violent incidents until January.

Brother in Law won't comment on whether it was Tatiana that was killed. Others step in again to stop him from talking. Family asked for him to come. Won't answer if they had kids together. IMO-Tatiana's FB page will be down in a minute or less.

Who is she? I haven't heard that name yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude