CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go for custudy deal , got into fight with staffers , at party, that reccomended something negative, with his kid (that stuff goes on forever so he had been marinating for some time)

It fits in terms of location of assault, and it being administration folks, which have to sign off on legel custudy stuff for the judge . THe notion that we know so early on that there were lots of issues with family memebers being blocked from seeing on antoher makes sense. A female invovled sounds kind of right in this context too. moo

jut moo

Annd they jus happend to have rented a car from Utah and had assualt rifles and pipe bombs made with a snnap of the finger? Please.

It appears that they may ACTUALLY be ready to start this press conference soon. Here is a live feed again for those without TV (like me...)

http://abc7.com/live/

They're still doing some 'testing' stuff to microphones but I'm hoping we'll get more official word soon.

I think I have a theory as to why this hoax began. The name was super similar to the President of Turkey. Early morning Dec. 2nd a news story about this president went viral, and it was a rather comedic news story. Apparently a man faced two years in prison for saying the president looked "like Gollum." Also this news story goes against an internet pet peeve - restricting free speech. This may be why this name in particular was used.

Fox news reports that witnesses say the shooters were wearing "Go Pro" cameras.

That sounds a lot more like terrorism than a disgruntled employee shooting.

Fox is also reporting that the U.S. Joint Terrorism Task Force is on the scene as well.

All indicators are pointing to terrorism.

Wait, what? Did he say they also had GoPros strapped on them?

A big shout out to the mods tonight that are doing their best to clean up some of the nastiness here! So sad some of the posts that have had to be deleted.

Laura J. Nelson
@laura_nelson
CAIR director: Syed Farook and his wife left their 6-month-old baby with his mom Wednesday morning, saying they had a doctor's appointment.

Fox news reports that witnesses say the shooters were wearing "Go Pro" cameras.

That sounds a lot more like terrorism than a disgruntled employee shooting.

Fox is also reporting that the U.S. Joint Terrorism Task Force is on the scene as well.

All indicators are pointing to terrorism.
Was this on live TV or do you have a link? First time I heard Go-Pros. Wow.

does anyone remeber if we have ever had two mass shootings 4 days apart?

It’s rare in the US to ever go four days without one. Some times we have four or five in one day.

UEVoihU.jpg

More Days With Mass Shootings Than Not

Meeting/Holiday party. Mr. Farook is a county employee. Employed 5 years. DID leave party early after some type of dispute.

ADMIN NOTE: Either stay on topic and post respectfully, or find somewhere else to fight. I won't waste any more time removing posts. At this point, it's time to start removing posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay