CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporters are practically begging him to say it was terrorism.

I like this Chief Burguan -- good info, good presser.

remember the people who were shot. Weren't they innocent? What about their families and friends?

Was this his wife? I didn't think that was her name.
Just trying to hope this baby isn't an orphan....

I don't think it was his wife, and someone earlier posted he'd taken his wife and daughter to his mom's house that morning. There was a relationship between the two though.

Was this his wife? I didn't think that was her name.
Just trying to hope this baby isn't an orphan....

Tashfeen (or however it's spelled) is either a girlfriend, wife, or fiance of Syed (according to the press conference.) The person whose FB page was posted earlier had a different name than this suspect. So maybe you're thinking of that guy/his wife/child.

No mention yet in MSM that I've seen about Syed having a child.

remember the people who were shot. Weren't they innocent? What about their families and friends?

I think the exact reason everyone is so upset right now is exactly because they are feeling empathy for these people who were just enjoying a party and suddenly got attacked/shot/killed.

I don't think it was his wife, and someone earlier posted he'd taken his wife and daughter to his mom's house that morning. There was a relationship between the two though.

I read that he and his wife dropped the baby off....

Laura J. Nelson
@laura_nelson
CAIR director: Syed Farook and his wife left their 6-month-old baby with his mom Wednesday morning, saying they had a doctor's appointment.

It is sooooooo hard for me to believe that a young mother could drop off her 6 month old precious baby, KNOWING she may never see the baby again, and KNOWING the baby was about to be orphaned. I just don't get it. And that is why I know this is about more than a workplace grudge.

Maybe instead of discussing the suspect's "poor family" or gun control or sympathy with Muslims, we should be thinking about and praying for victims of the shootings.

Do we know who they are? Do we know what their lives were like? Does anyone care about them?
I certainly care about the victims. Their information hasn't been released yet. In fact, in the presser a few minutes ago, LE stated they are just now able to get into the building due to explosive devices. I don't know if they have been able to get to all the deceased. Just because we talk about other things, doesn't devalue the victims of this horrific mass shooting. It's beyond sad.

I wonder why the FBI didn't speak at this pc. He spoke at all the others.

You know what just struck me. In a way I think the location has confused the story. It sounds like they just rented space for thier party.

So if we take it out of there make it at A Hilton somewhere else, and start there, it can clear out some of the clutter.

Then it could go back to disgruntled employee but the feamale in a relationship takes us back to custudy type stuff.

He was someehat confusing , but at one point if I heard correctly what they were throwing out of window was fake stuff.

But there were bombs in the building, so that would mean that they might have done the bombs before the party? When do you guys get the sense the bombs were placed -- before the party - casue that shows intent before the arguement ???

but then the body armour takes us somewher else - where I do not know - it sure is confusing is it not

This was terrorism, IMO.

Explosive devices found. 2 fully armed individuals with a lot of planning before hand. Come on! Being too politically correct is destroying the "west"
We're not dummies. (Well, most of us aren't. LOL)

SMH

Not to mention being in the Middle East recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member