CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An AK47 is a machine gun and AR15 is not.

OK as sold to the public an AR15 is a semi automatic, it can be modified to full auto if you know what you're doing. If you're in the Armed Forces or LE you can get the full auto version.

indicates that Syed <modsnip>Farook’s mother lives at the Redlands home raided by the police on Wednesday.

Dressed in body armor and wearing GoPro cameras,

anyone hear GoPro anywhere else....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

indicates that Syed Raheel Farook&#8217;s mother lives at the Redlands home raided by the police on Wednesday.

Dressed in body armor and wearing GoPro cameras,

anyone hear GoPro anywhere else....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

Yes, witnesses said they saw the GoPros

•Farook was from a “religios (sic) but modern family of 4, 2girls 2boys.” He says his family’s values are a “Eastern and Western Mix.”

•interests were listed as “working on vintage and modern cars,., “eating out sometimes,” travel, “and just hang out in back yard doing target practice (terrific!) with younger sister and friends.”

•Farook was born in Illinois and raised in Southern California

•gone for about a month in the spring, and when he returned word got around Farook had been married.

•Baccari, who was sitting at the same table as Farook, said employees at the holiday party were taking a break before snapping group photos when Farook suddenly disappeared, leaving a jacket draped over his chair.

•shooting lasted about five minutes,

•baby girl with Farook's mother early Wednesday morning, saying they had a doctor's appointment,

•did not return to get their daughter for several hours, h.... worried when they could not reach them ...T.. concerned that Farook might be a victim of the shooting ...... and sometimes worked at the Inland Regional Center, Ayloush said.

•The family only began to piece together the events around 2 p.m. — three hours after the shooting — when a reporter called with questions, was raised on a farm with goats and chickens, was reserved, rarely starting a conversation ... Farook grew out his beard. ..........committed to his family, a....didn't talk about religion at work.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ican-dream-co-workers-say-20151202-story.html
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fbbf.../qa-about-suspects-deadly-california-shooting
http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/syed-...family-facebook-video-chase-shot-killed-dead/

Bringing forward your links for tapatalk users, CARIIS (formatting issues with the app). Thank you for posting them!

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to be clear on my position I was one who suspected terrorist from the get go. Yet open to other options. This opine was waaaay before I knew a name, or anything about these killers. It just had some of the tell tale signs for me.

Council on American–Islamic Relations

The folks who held the Presser last night with the brother in law present:

In 2007 the organization was named, along with 245 others, by U.S. Federal prosecutors in a list of unindicted co-conspirators and/or joint venturers in a Hamas funding case involving the Holy Land Foundation,[SUP][3][/SUP] which in 2009 caused the FBI to cease working with CAIR outside of criminal investigations due to its designation.[SUP][4][/SUP] CAIR was never charged with any crime, and it complained that the designation had tarnished its reputation.[SUP][5][/SUP] It has also been criticized for allegedly publishing propaganda[SUP][6][/SUP] and hasbeen listed as a terrorist group by the United Arab Emirates.[SUP][7]

[/SUP]Critics of CAIR, including six members of the U.S. House of Representatives andSenate,[SUP][48][/SUP][SUP][71][/SUP][SUP][72][/SUP] have alleged ties between the CAIR founders and Hamas.

US Treasury Department intelligence official as "intimately tied to the most senior Hamas leadership."[SUP][73][/SUP]

995 by Executive Order, and later designated in court, as an organization that had raised millions of dollars for Hamas).[SUP][74][/SUP][SUP][75][/SUP][SUP][76][/SUP] Based on electronic surveillance of the meeting, the FBI reported that "the participants went to great length and expended much effort hiding their association with the Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas]."[SUP][77

995 by Executive Order, and later designated in court, as an organization that had raised millions of dollars for Hamas).[SUP][74][/SUP][SUP][75][/SUP][SUP][76][/SUP] Based on electronic surveillance of the meeting, the FBI reported that "the participants went to great length and expended much effort hiding their association with the Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas]."[SUP][77

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counci..._ties_to_Hamas[/SUP][/SUP]

Duplicate post

<modsnip>

I'd call it a terrorist act no matter what ethnic background the person came from. Like Timothy McVey who was a white terrorist, or the idiot that shot up Sandy Hook School. Adam Lanza was a white terrorist, I could go on and on but I don't type all that fast so.. Religion or ethnic background have nothing to do with it. Maybe this is just a workplace revenge shooting, but I would still call it a terrorist act. I don't know if you want to call me a racist or not, but I believe there's only one race. We're all human we all look different, what matters is how we treat each other..

So far it reminds me most of the Boston Bombers than organized terrorism.Also I believe all mass shootings ARE terrorism.So far I do not see evidence to a concrete connection to ISIS.So far I tend to believe more him and his wife and whoever the third person is became disgruntled and fanatic for whatever reasons among their small circle and started planning this.So far I believe if it was ISIS related ISIS would have already claimed it.If they had direct connection to ISIS I do believe they were training for something bigger but something at the workplace upset them that they said "*advertiser censored** it"we'll do it here and now.......all just speculation,I don't have a set opinion at all yet.....

ITA.
This is more than likely a domestic terror attack, than it is ISIS.

News4JAX &#8207;@wjxt4 3m3 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) - Obama says California shooting possibly terrorist-related 'but we don't know'

"The emperor has new clothes."

His remarks were incredibly, insultingly weak, IMO. He didn't even stand at a podium and try to radiate strength, or anger, or even real sympathy. Just weak, and ineffective, IMO.

They want this to "go away" and get off the news and internet, and for all of us to "forget" quickly. Just like the Chattanoga shootings, which not too many people even remember now-- just 4 months ago. And remember the Ft Hood shootings? That was just "workplace violence", too. Never, ever, ever is it radical islamic terrorism-- instead, it's "mass shootings" and "gun violence".

Suppress, spin, deny, minimize, re-label, distract. Lather, rinse, repeat.

"No, no--look over there. It's just workplace violence....and guns..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings

Bringing forward your links for tapatalk users, CARIIS (formatting issues with the app). Thank you for posting them!

:grouphug:

Hi!
I am impressed that you think I might have a clue what you are talking about! That is funny -what is tapatalk?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that damn presser! Did not find police guy presser but at least every tiime he has given us info instead of all this no comment cr#p!!

they are saying 15 min

<modsnip>

I think we need to look at facts, and let them stand alone. The facts are that these people made explosives, dressed in body armor, murdered and maimed innocent people and it appears they recorded it as well, but I will wait until that is confirmed from more than one source.

have any of you heard from anywhere else about the pro cam -- that is really sick if true. It is like the reporter shot story if true Fox (and we know what that means!) is only place I have seen it

also if anyone knows actual address of condo I would like to find out more about the community but I cant find it

TIA

Question about the pro cam. Was it set up to FEED somewhere, or was it something they were recording and wanted to upload later? That would be a big clue in my mind.

I haven't a clue, but could it be possible it could be both work related, AND terrorist related?
Just a thought...

IMOO.

Could be. In the sense he picked this target as he knew the building well? Yet he could have picked any place that he had access to with his job as well. IMO

So far it reminds me most of the Boston Bombers than organized terrorism.Also I believe all mass shootings ARE terrorism.So far I do not see evidence to a concrete connection to ISIS.So far I tend to believe more him and his wife and whoever the third person is became disgruntled and fanatic for whatever reasons among their small circle and started planning this.So far I believe if it was ISIS related ISIS would have already claimed it.If they had direct connection to ISIS I do believe they were training for something bigger but something at the workplace upset them that they said "*advertiser censored** it"we'll do it here and now.......all just speculation,I don't have a set opinion at all yet.....

ITA.
This is more than likely a domestic terror attack, than it is ISIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member